Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (35892 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
euromilion:

Did u go there?can u find out what past issues that you talk about please?. When will they finish?

Thanks anyway.

I didn't go there but I have 3 of my men there apart from the workers. They had discussion with your neighbour and the landlord association over the encroachment issue but when they insisted on getting paid for the encroachment. The woman there's no need but she's said she's angry because her place was used for storage of cement during the construction of the main building and that sunk the floor of her house and there was no mention of anything from your side. She had to fix the damages by herself.

If you can talk to her, it'll be of good to you. She's your neighbour and we need to find peace at all times. I have her number if you'll like to do so.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
brabus:

I didn't go there but I have 3 of my men there apart from the workers. They had discussion with your neighbour and the landlord association over the encroachment issue but when they insisted on getting paid for the encroachment. The woman there's no need but she's said she's angry because her place was used for storage of cement during the construction of the main building and that sunk the floor of her house and there was no mention of anything from your side. She had to fix the damages by herself.

If you can talk to her, it'll be of good to you. She's your neighbour and we need to find peace at all times. I have her number if you'll like to do so.

Yes please forward her num to me,we however gave her husband money then,but unfortunately he died few months ago,he probably didn't tell her that I paid him. Anyway kindly send me her number and a qoute for fence 11 coach. Thnx.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Creating Inspired Spaces for Today's Lifestyles. Request free estimate today!

Call 0700-NEXTHOME

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Reserve in Agungi by NextHome

Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC and Window Fabrication ongoing. Plastering works starts Saturday.

Update pictures follow soon.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Plot 10AB | Lekki County Homes by NextHome

Installation of the Aluminum Parapet System still ongoing. Meanwhile, POP works starts from tomorrow.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Reserve in Agungi - We have potential buyers

There's no way you won't fall in love with everything about this project. The budget, the size, the design, the build quality, and most especially The Location. Everything is just perfect.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wall Sconce and Light Fittings for Plot 10AB LKH

I'm picking this low energy spotlight bar which is finished in chrome and comes complete with opal glass heads. Something classy for our client!

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2015
NEW! Development Land For Sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxJy7k5bRI
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's a while since my last update. Here are few pictures from our Plot 10AB construction site.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
More from Plot 10AB

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Reserve - Update Pictures

Internal Rendering ongoing.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Updates: It's the Week Of My Anniversaries!

On the 29th, I celebrated the day I said "I DOOOOOOOO" to the love of my life! I've been married for 6 years now.

On the 30th, I celebrated my 36th birthday! Hurrah!

Today is another special day, we're also celebrating 3 years of NextHome!

Thank you for your support at all times.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by segcymoor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
brabus:
On the 29th, I celebrated the day I said "I DOOOOOOOO" to the love of my life! I've been married for 6 years now.

Nice one! .. .I will announced if me too reached 36...lol. ...hopefully soon. .

Many happy returns! To our CEO....Next home.....Our goal is to produce sophisticated home for all!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by kenazuu(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Hello sir,

how much is your aluminium parapet per meter?

send price for 68m to kenazuu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by babaeko1: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
I have a question with regards to the aluminium stuff, does it need to be filled with concrete or its just nailed to wood formwork\mechanical construction ?

Why is this better then concrete ?
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
babaeko1:
I have a question with regards to the aluminium stuff, does it need to be filled with concrete or its just nailed to wood formwork\mechanical construction ?

Why is this better then concrete ?

There are million reason to go for Aluminium parapet system over concrete fascia.

1. Weight - think of how much load is added unto a structure when you do concrete fascia as compared with the lightness of Aluminium system. This means you can choose to have a parapet system on a small bungalow even without pillars.

2. Adaptability - there are many people who wish they can take off their roofs and install a parapet system in order to facelift a very boring design. With Aluminium parapet system, facelifting an old house with fascia boards is much easier as all you have to do is to remove the fascia boards and install the parapet system without the need to remove the roofs or perform any structural modification to the building. Isn't that good enough?

3. Neat and Perfect Installation - I don't know how to explain this but Aluminium parapet system comes in different range of designs to choose from. If you're a DIYer, someone who like stressfree installation, a buy-and-fix setup then Aluminium parapet system is right for you. But if you are comfortable dealing with iron benders, carpenters, casters, labourers, material suppliers and all other artisans then concrete parapet is equally good.

More reasons to choose Aluminium system over concrete later on this thread tonight. I need to drive now

3 Likes

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by kenazuu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
the cost implication compare to concrete type.

Thank you.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Parapet thingy

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Picture updates from The Reserve and Plot 10AB LKH

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Weekend Update

It wasn't an encouraging progress this week as we were only able to achieve little on the ongoing projects at Plot 10AB and The Reserve.

I'll need to reassess our strategy and make plans for next week so that we can push the project much faster than we did this week.

Meanwhile, burglar proofs have been installed at PLOT 10AB, POP works nearly completed on the ground floor and all other rough-in works done. We hope to commence tiles and door installations next week (later part of the week).

May God continue to help us in this work. Amen.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Reserve by NextHome - Request for an inspection visit now.

Offer Price - N40m per Unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuNDdWxXX9E

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just in from The Reserve

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Plot 10AB: Window Protector in Wrought

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Jamesqu(m): 3:50am On Feb 13, 2015
brabus:

Congrats Bosun, nice to see you picked up yourself well from the past...maybe we will meet someday.

I went elsewhere with my project and I have no regrets with the contractor.

It is good to see young men doing well.

Congrats again...and don't mind Segun, he's closing in on 50 already!
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Jamesqu:

Congrats Bosun, nice to see you picked up yourself well from the past...maybe we will meet someday.
I went elsewhere with my project and I have no regrets with the contractor.
It is good to see young men doing well.
Congrats again...and don't mind Segun, he's closing in on 50 already!

Thanks so much for considering us. But by the way which project are we talking about. I don't remember discussing any project with you of late or recent. Sorry for asking this question here.

Just asking sha.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Update Pics

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Update Pics

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Plot 10AB

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2015
PROPERTY BUYERS FORUM 2015

PBF+SMW 2015 will;

1. Educate young people on how to invest in real estate, exposing them to the potential benefits.
2. Focus on how proper social media usage can influence the way people perceives your business positively.
3. Showcase the various job opportunities available in the real estate sector at the JOB Clinic
4. Enlighten young people on how they can rent to own their personal homes.
5. For participants to gain a deeper understanding of how to use social media to grow a successful real estate business.
6. Show ways organizations have tapped into the power of social media marketing and grown their businesses.
7. Analyse how to access home finance at the Mortgage Clinic

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Update Pic from Plot 10AB

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
The Reserve - Progress Pics

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Jamesqu(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2015
brabus:
Creating Inspired Spaces for Today's Lifestyles. Request free estimate today!

Call 0700-NEXTHOME

Brabus the packager....all na packaging

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.