Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (35880 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Inside NextHome | H52 - Now Opened for Business

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2015
The Reserve by NextHome - Roofing Woodwork Ongoing

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Plot 10AB by NextHome - Picking up the crystal chandeliers, pendants, surface mounts, ceiling lights and wall sconces.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Lagos HOMS - MDUs/MTUs is a step in right direction to solve housing deficit in Nigeria.

Ask me why and how?

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Reserve in Agungi by NextHome

Woodwork so neat!

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
It can only be NextHome.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sir Qc1, I see you!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Plot 10AB by NextHome

Ornamental Design Work

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Qc1(m): 4:37am On Jan 12, 2015
brabus:
Sir Qc1, I see you!

yes oooooo....Just resuming for lecture my oga!

Nice job. Please if you call tell me how much the roof cost on my Whats-app, I will highly i appreciate it.

God's speed and stay blessed !

(2 more weeks) grin
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Qc1:

yes oooooo....Just resuming for lecture my oga!

Nice job. Please if you call tell me how much the roof cost on my Whats-app, I will highly i appreciate it.

God's speed and stay blessed !

(2 more weeks) grin

Ok. I can have my roof guys finish the woodwork before your arrival on the 27th. I'll do the needful to your whatsapp as requested.

Waiting patiently for your $$$ grin grin
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Inside NextHome H52 - Welcome to a New Week!

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Inside NextHome H52 - Checking my work schedule for the week.

This is the environment where ideas are conceived and your custom projects are delivered.

We welcome you!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2015
Plot 10AB - Picking up the pieces. Crystal Chandeliers

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Desmond Flats at Ogombo - a new project by NextHome! Follow us here

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Plot 10AB - Construction Updates

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Reserve - Construction Updates

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Reserve in Agungi - Windows Fabrication

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Qc1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nice job, well done !
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Plot 10AB - Updates

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Plot 10AB - Aluminium Parapet System

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello Brabus,
Why lie,you didn't visit the site and you did not even spoke to my neighbours.

You sent someone and he had a backlash from my neighbour and he never returned to the site since then.Pls go and finish the job.am loosing my patience,I don't mind giving you more money if that is your problem,but go and finish it without anymore lies please.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
^^ Noted Bro. Money is never the problem. Otherwise, I'd have requested for our balance.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
brabus:
^^ Noted Bro. Money is never the problem. Otherwise, I'd have requested for our balance.

Your balance is with bright,I deliberately asked him to hold it until the job is done.

I learnt to do that after dealing with Nlder whom I paid upfront and he left the job halfway, it took a great deal to get him to finish the job.anyway back to you, by now we should be talking about the fence instead of septic tank.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Contemporary Living in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach, Lagos - A new build by NextHome Builders. Groundworks commence tomorrow.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 3:38am On Jan 20, 2015
2014 in Review - Short Video Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6wY2PTzwmM
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Qc1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
@ Brabus ^^^^

Baba God no ni !

I hope you don't forgot to fully pay your 10% to God?

since that juicy year was started with God ( I remembered when you started the 100 days fasting and we were eating Amala together grin) this year shall be better for you thousands times of last year blessings INJ. tongue em...em.....I'm not suggesting you should start fasting 100 x 1000 oooo shocked

...8 more days to erect the roof..... grin grin grin

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
I full ground kampe. We will be ready when you're ready! Trust me, the fasting was never in vain.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Aluminium Parapet System by NextHome - The New Direction

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
euromilion:

Your balance is with bright,I deliberately asked him to hold it until the job is done.

I learnt to do that after dealing with Nlder whom I paid upfront and he left the job halfway, it took a great deal to get him to finish the job.anyway back to you, by now we should be talking about the fence instead of septic tank.

Issues with your neighbour has been resolved. I was actually wondering why any sane human being will be fighting over 2 inch encroachment. But thank God the truth has finally emerged, your neighbour is aggrieved because of past issues which I had no idea of.

Septic tank installation has resumed.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
brabus:

Issues with your neighbour has been resolved. I was actually wondering why any sane human being will be fighting over 2 inch encroachment. But thank God the truth has finally emerged, your neighbour is aggrieved because of past issues which I had no idea of.

Septic tank installation has resumed.

Did u go there?can u find out what past issues that you talk about please?. When will they finish?

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.