Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

D Tymz Ticking!!! Plz Help A Fwnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Tymz Ticking!!! Plz Help A Fwnd (484 Views)

35 Still Ticking. / The Ticking Clock Of A Woman / Dating - Kids - Husband - Now Biological Clock Ticking ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Tymz Ticking!!! Plz Help A Fwnd by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Pls nairalanders ur advices are needed urgently..
A fwnd of mine jst got Admission in my skul n now he stays wit me in d same rum, they had their matriculation few weeks back after 3mnths of lectures, but than the week of his matric he totally changed
He clubs evry single day coming back late or d nxt day.
have been in dis skul 4 more than 4 years n z nt as if I don't like to club or I don't knw wia to club the tin z there's tym 4 every tin. That had always been my advice to him. but dats nt d issue at hand.
During d week of his matric he brought a gal home(also a fresher),sure they had s'x, 2days ago she called n told him she wasn't feeling fine dat she wud b going 4 a check up. xterday she called n guess wat... She z PREGNANT
Now he z ready to listen to me n I dnt knw wat to tell him,abortion is nt an option I knw bt wat else's? He's yet to recover financially frm d last flxn he went

Pls pipz help a fwnd...

(1) (Reply)

Footing Of Bills / Gossip / SHOCKING.. Man Fakes His Own Death To Avoid Marrying Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.