Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV (672 Views)

Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud / After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB / Who Is Watching AIT? They Have Decided To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV by kel4soft: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2014
I was watching KAAKI this morning on AIT this morning on Osun State election. The guests they invited were all PDP members and sympathizers. They were all one sided in their responses on question on securities. Even the moderator was economical with her questions. Seems she was acting on an existing script. To be frank, I feel more comfortable these days watching NTA than AIT.

Shame on them...

2 Likes

Re: Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV by meforyou1(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Then watch TV Continental which is APC's official mouthpiece

1 Like

Re: Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV by DOMINUSCREDO: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Then switch it off or go to hell

1 Like

Re: Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV by Omexonomy: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
kel4soft: I was watching KAAKI this morning on AIT this morning on Osun State election. The guests they invited were all PDP members and sympathizers. They were all one sided in their responses on question on securities. Even the moderator was economical with her questions. Seems she was acting on an existing script. To be frank, I feel more comfortable these days watching NTA than AIT.

Shame on them...
then go and watch LTV TVC channels and osundefender
Re: Watching AIT Is Like Watching PDP TV by Firefire(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Omexonomy: then go and watch LTV TVC channels and osundefender

Perfect!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How Much A Senator Earns? / EXPOSED: Document Exposing Pdp’s Plan To Rig Osun Elections Leaked / Delta State Governor’s Aide Sunny Ofili & Traditional Ruler Dies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.