Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (50488 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

Who said the Hausa are supposed to be in Chad? Just because they speak a Chadic language doesn't mean they are from Chad. You make no sense. You speak a Niger-Congo language are you from those countries? Nigerians and their limited mindset
Guy you are from Chad
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by drstone1: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
uch12: Uncle Jona!! D sexiest nigerian president eva..

HMmm sexiest??This babe! You no go ever carry last-even GeJ go don sabi say som1 lyke yu dey nairaland dey hype am!

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
VivaLaFrans: Guy you are from Chad. Nothing like Chadic language. You are Chadic yourself. Una no dey stay one place. You people want to dominate every land. There's hausa in Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Benin, Niger Republic, Senegal. Nawaooo. Why the Migration?

You are not very educated are you?

I am not Hausa, I'm Fulani, there is a huge difference. By your naive uneducated definition you are Nigerien and Congolese. You make no sense. There are no significant population of Hausas in Senegal, Mali and Benin Republic. You are mistaking Hausa for Fulani. Go and educate yourself by going back to school.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by princebergz(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I thought, I saw GEJ wearing suit days ago? Is he NOT attending "Biz Roundtable" meeting anymore? Well, He thus like to adorn this same clothe as I can see..I am afraid of US journos yabbing Mr.President style of dressing In Biz Outings like this especially Fox channel, MBSN

@Banega,Contextually, How do you mean to be bless?

Is it by taking pics with Obama and Michelle constitute GEJ being blessed? Of course GEJ is already blessed right from Inception.Any can take pix with President Obama but it might be very near difficult taking pix with GEJ.

Literally, saying the man is blessed sounds maybe denigrating to Nigerian and the Office of the President... You get my drift right?
1. who gives two Fu*ks what the journalists in the US would say about his attire? we are Africans, we shouldn't conform to their standards!

2. GEJ is blessed because it takes God's blessings for a.clueless reta*d like him to be president
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by uch12(f): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
drstone1:

HMmm sexiest??This babe! You no go ever carry last-even GeJ go don sabi say som1 lyke yu dey nairaland dey hype am!

Drstone1 reason am na, d guy set die. Uncle Jona is a delight anytime!!

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are not very educated are you?

I am not Hausa, I'm Fulani, there is a huge difference. By your naive uneducated definition you are Nigerien and Congolese. You make no sense. There are no significant population of Hausas in Senegal, Mali and Benin Republic. You are mistaking Hausa for Fulani. Go and educate yourself by going back to school.
How do I relate to congo?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
VivaLaFrans: How do I relate to congo?

Your language is Niger-Congo, just like Hausa is Chadic, therefore you are related to Congo. Do you see the ridiculous logic you used earlier?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Your language is Niger-Congo, just like Hausa is Chadic, therefore you are related to Congo. Do you see the ridiculous logic you used earlier?
And what tribe is Niger-Congo?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by noblegrex: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama greet His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the Blue Room during a U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit dinner at the White House, Aug. 5, 2014. [Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)...Awesome cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria?fref=nf
shey obama wife dey carry weight or wetin,is. this 'woman' a female. C posture.man in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.