Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama (1467 Views)

Hopeless Situation: Yaradua Seen Being Flanked By His Mentors (pic) / Picture: President Jonathan On Arrival At The Emir Of Gombe's Palace / Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by ochejoseph(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama while receiving President Jonathan at the White House on Aug. 5, 2014.
This beautiful picture was shared by Reno Omokri the special Assiastant to the President on New Media via his twitter Handle www.twitter.com/renoomokri

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by megaik: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Our president shot like this? Na waoo with the height intimidation. grin grin grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by LadyH(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Ahn ahn....c height....
looka DAT! shocked
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by ElFenomeno1: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Didirin president!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Abeg na photoshop undecided look at his pot belly caused by 1billion naira food. He looks like undertaker- the dummy one. Clueless man.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Pita99(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Gen till 2015 Nice pic sha grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
The only thing nice about this picture is the interior decoration.

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Rikidony(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Nice pix but i thought Obama was not gonna meet him or has he been tested for EBOLA
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by driand(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Tell Jonathan not to infect dat couple with.... U kno naa... >: grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by mekaboy(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2014
megaik: Our president shot like this? Na waoo with the height intimidation. grin grin grin

But his money tall pass them.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Michelle Obama is the most graceful first Lady i know, Mama peace, hope you are watching?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by candidbabe(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
lovely pics, president jona till 2019.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Sermwell(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Man of the people!

GEJ TILL 2029!!!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Omexonomy: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Didirin president!
eighTHREAD: Abeg na photoshop undecided look at his pot belly caused by 1billion naira food. He looks like undertaker- the dummy one. Clueless man.
why are Yoruba people fill with hatred and insult?

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by ElFenomeno1: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Omexonomy: why are Yoruba people fill with hatred and insult?

Get lost.... Fu..cking idio...t

Because i used a yoruba word doesnt automatically make me a yoruba man

Fu..cking gasbag!

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by dont8(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Omexonomy: why are Yoruba people fill with hatred and insult?

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Omexonomy: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

i will Get lost.... I am a Fu..cking idio...t

Because i used a yoruba word does automatically make me a yoruba man

i am a Fu..cking gasbag!
fixed smelling mouth.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
kennygee: Michelle Obama is the most graceful first Lady i know, Mama peace, hope you are watching?

My first lady...nor fall my hand o
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by rexibity(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
The Obama's! una they Craze! avi una neva hear say. Ebola they 9ja...
make ina pursue that almajiri commot frm yina country o!
heeeennnnmmmm!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chai diaris godu o!
dis yimuu dat you do to mama peace.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by abdnMe: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmm, this meeting was held as a result of 5 similar meetings with Africans organised by the Chinese.
The only difference being, unlike the Chinese leader, how many of these African countries has the American president actually ever visited?

Africa is the new business hot spot.

[img]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/files/2014/08/obamaskagames.jpg&w=480[/img]

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by IdomaLikita: 5:05am On Aug 07, 2014
I hate dat Stupid Hat angry
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama by drstan(m): 5:06am On Aug 07, 2014
In case..................

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Bunkering In The Niger Delta. By Stephen Davis, Dimieari Von Kemedi / Breaking News !! APC / Isis In Syria: Photos Show Extremists Stoning A Couple To Death For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.