Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills (2020 Views)

Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva / Picture: President Jonathan Flanked By Barack And Michelle Obama / Picture: President Jonathan On Arrival At The Emir Of Gombe's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Never knew the president could tap some soccer

3 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by WildChild00(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Na wah oooo, na real wah, na wen Burhari and Tinubu go show us skills? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Tolexander: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
GEJ looks playing better than Oliver Giroud

Hope Arsene Wenger is watching!

3 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tolexander: GEJ looks playing better than Oliver Giroud

Choi arsenal don suffer
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tolexander: GEJ looks playing better than Oliver Giroud

lolz...no let sum arsenal fans hear
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
mayb GEJ wants 2 discover hes true callin...
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by kingblosky: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by billante(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Space reserved!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by eye4eye: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Great footballers were once fishermen.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Garrithe1st: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg make I focus on men wen sabi...

Aside working out by lifting glasses of Palmwine and Ogogoro, what other physical exercise can the Retardeen do?? See as GEJ be like d*n*e*y.....

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by babadem2much(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
na my team mate 4 monkey pose team those days but he try pass me

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
A man of many parts!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Horus(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
The title of the thread is misleading:

Here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1400982/25-years-old-female-nigerian#17500312

25 Years Old Female Nigerian Girl Invents Football Juggling Electric Generator
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by CaptJHMiller: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
utumunta: A man of many parts!
You can't be serious? grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by taharqa: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
billante: Space reserved!
Make I join you in reserving space for future purposes...grin grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
He did it confidently..... He look fit on the ball!!!

Maybe he suppose to be playing football lipsrsealed (If I talk now,dem go talk another thing)
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by liloelawwal(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
make keshi cal dis dude 4 super eagle na
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Horus: The title of the thread is misleading:

Here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1400982/25-years-old-female-nigerian#17500312

25 Years Old Female Nigerian Girl Invents Football Juggling Electric Generator
Bros why u de harsh now u don't need to harash people before they read yr post!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
liloelawwal: make keshi cal dis dude 4 super eagle na
​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) apc go accuse am of embezzling the 5'k dollars Bonus
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

You can't be serious? grin
No he is damn serious
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Horus(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochejoseph:
Bros why u de harsh now u don't need to harash people before they read yr post!

What do you mean by "harash"?. What kind of word is that?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Horus:

What do you mean by "harash"?. What kind of word is that?
Go to warri or better still ask Patrick Obahiagbon
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Horus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochejoseph:
Go to warri or better still ask Patrick Obahiagbon

Next time dont forget to take your psychiatric pills before you post here, and learn how to use a dictionary.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by agbameta: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dude looks like a goofy as usual. Real men play soccer on the soccer field..

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Horus:

Next time dont forget to take your psychiatric pills before you post here, and learn how to use a dictionary.
Most likely u had an F(9) in English at o levels ,don't come to Nairaland and Lecture people about what u don't know ,when did dictionary become a requirement on Nairaland
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Horus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochejoseph:
Most likely u had an F(9) in English at o levels ,don't come to Nairaland and Lecture people about what u don't know ,when did dictionary become a requirement on Nairaland

You are the one who started complaining about my post when I wasn't talking to you at all: So what are you complaining about?. Did I talk to you in the first place?
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by goldfish80(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
I would prefer GEJ leading the Eagles attack with Emenike and Moses on the flanks than that Black Ideye.
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Shaking my head!
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochejoseph: Never knew the president could tap some soccer
he could barely juggle the ball twice in a row. The annoying part was when the guy on his extreme left picked the ball and started juggling effortlessly-you do not outshine your boss. If he's fired I won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by ochejoseph(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2013
goldfish80: I would prefer GEJ leading the Eagles attack with Emenike and Moses on the flanks than that Black Ideye.
I don't know what Keshi sees in that Ideye who always plays rubbish insisting on dribbling the goalkeeper is not a fashion in football anymore
Re: Picture: President Jonathan Displays His Soccer Skills by Syenite(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2013
coolOmo who be that Hot Chick wey stand there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is COSCHARIS Culpable? / Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! / Please! Identify Which Of These Pictures Is The Real Abubakar Shekau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.