Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? (1899 Views)

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad / Omotola In An Ankara Jacket / Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by cixnetwork: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
And the whole world is still tripping. After four. Her hubby is a lucky man. YES. tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by jjfuma: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
She's my number one role model. Nice outfits.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by jjfuma: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Her husband is lucky to have her.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Solariz: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
All I care about when I see Omotola is to get her on bed.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Solariz: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
I can't wait to kiss her lips...
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Solariz: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Her hips make me come.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by jjfuma: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
nawa for u o. your mind is very raw
Solariz: All I care about when I see Omotola is to get her on bed.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Fuzy: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
I would love to be her son in law cool
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Waleskyzo1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Solariz: I can't wait to kiss her lips...
u go wait taya
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by iamSi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Another Mard fellow on the loose ... Please cage him before he raeps a 2 year old kid
Solariz: All I care about when I see Omotola is to get her on bed.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Sexy mama.. the prettiest and most responsible Nollywood actress. She doesn't dress indecently, doesn't show off her body, no scandals, a mother and wife but she still has so much more sex appeals than the other hoes. I respect this woman a lot.
Re: See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? by MozartianDreams(m): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Sexy mama.. the prettiest and most responsible Nollywood actress. She doesn't dress indecently, doesn't show off her body, no scandals, a mother and wife but she still has so much more sex appeals than the other hoes. I respect this woman a lot.

Sorry, she has done nudes, and has dressed indecently. She has also had sex scandals. Ndo. O.

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of MISS UNILAG 2014. / Do You Wear Makeup? / Guys Please DON'T WATCH THIS If You Are Married, Because This Woman.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.