Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion (2353 Views)

Video: "For Christ Sake, Even If GEJ Stole The Whole Money In Nigeria" Rev Kukah / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by arewafederation: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

Otu nne i

I will cage you with my bulls to be molested once again.

Useless sterile goat.
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

Thunder kill your mama there.

Otu nnei
You must have mistaken Igbo for an edible leave, g. . .
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by Jesusloveyou: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2014
noblezone: I don't know if APC was involved.
All I know is that Sanusi instead paying attention to his math teachers, he was reciting Sharia law.

It was a national disgrace when a CBN governor came out to say
$50B was missing.

then it became $10B, form there to $12B then back to $20B.

Anybody who believed such a crap must be sick upstairs.
u,op and gej may have a sick brain,d ex-nnpc boss was sack because sanusi was right,d op also admit dat corruption is good,and gej d master of corruption,in diff case-$50b is for 450,000 of crude oil,$20b is for kero subsidy,mrs iweala report $10b is missing.so pls tell gej to #bringbackourmoney#
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by arewafederation: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

And i will sell you to 404 calaber for
meat

Bastard son of a rabid dog
Bingo jrn

Hahahahahahaha..cheesy

A goat wants to sell its master.

Fooolish thing.
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by ElFenomeno1: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo:
it's not back to being bi-partisan but if you didn't know Sanusi was 100% APC and partisan than you need check your brain for ebola

You are becoming a bit of a nuisance on this forum

Are you insane?!
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by arewafederation: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

Because the so called master is a rabid dog that needs to be feasted on

Sharap Goat! angry
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
In a serious country, the debate would be focused on the opacity of the NNPC and why, 37 years after existence, Nigerians have NEVER seen its AUDITED financial statements. Of course anyone can make allegations about "missing funds", the REAL issue here is the fact that the NNPC's financial affairs are shrouded in so much secrecy.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala admitted that some billions of dollars had not been "reconciled", what's the status on that? Again, why should there be such a lack of coordination among the different organs of government (FMF, CBN, NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum) about how much NNPC realised as revenue and how much should be remitted?

Anyway, this is Nigeria. I trust Nigerians to leave the core issues and major on the minor.

If you like, reduce it to a "PDP vs. APC" debate while your collective future is being mortgaged.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by arewafederation: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

Keep barking mr dog
Bingo jrn
Otu nne i

Useless Goat
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by arewafederation: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
bloodykiller:

Otu nne i

Useless Goat. angry
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by iREPGEJ2015: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP you are so clueless and dry....i wounder why I'm even dropping a post.
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by abdulaz: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo: I can name several extreme miscalculations on the part of APC and their members (Sanusi included), but the biggest mistake of all that I'm at least clear to speak about is the myth of $20billion stolen. The reason I won't delve into others despite presuming the rest of the country can see them clearly, is because election season isn't over and as FFK has shown us, APC's only political strategy is trolling the internet.

Announcing GEJ has $20 billion was the end of APC. This is Nigeria. If you tell everyone that 1 man is ready to spend $20 billion no politician living or dead will in this country will not line up for their portion/share. If they're saying GEJ is going to spend a stolen 20 billion for reelection, the mentality of the average nigerian in power is to find a way to get a piece. I have noticed how easy it has been for GEJ to break APC apart after the declaration and more importantly how ready people are to leave the party. Supporting a penniless party build on the foundation of restoring a fulani cabal on Nigeria is not in anyone's career trajectory and rightfully so.

Now I'm not one that support corruption, but you'll never hear my barter realism for fantasy. APC is a party of dreamers in a realists country. The average nigerian is not a dream, and all of the dreamers are on the internet selling myths and fantasies. The Nigerian on the ground isn't thinking about PDP or Jonathan as the sole source of corruption in the country and APC foolishly tries to sell it. The average nigerian knows that every single one of these politicians is corrupt and know that $20 billion can do more for them than sharia islam. This includes the muslims.

The greatest recruitment tool PDP has ever had is the APC's internet provider.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by Ikengawo: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
So i'm telling you that in a corrupt country you can't announce someone has 20 billion dollars and expect people to become his enemy, and APC people are here calling me a fool LOL.

Continue with your ignorance, you're total inability to understand politics is the reason PDP has already won the next 7 elections.
What are you now trying to tell me? lol Free education political scientists and supporter of APC intellectuals
Re: The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion by Ikengawo: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
HNosegbe: In a serious country, the debate would be focused on the opacity of the NNPC and why, 37 years after existence, Nigerians have NEVER seen its AUDITED financial statements. Of course anyone can make allegations about "missing funds", the REAL issue here is the fact that the NNPC's financial affairs are shrouded in so much secrecy.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala admitted that some billions of dollars had not been "reconciled", what's the status on that? Again, why should there be such a lack of coordination among the different organs of government (FMF, CBN, NNPC, Ministry of Petroleum) about how much NNPC realised as revenue and how much should be remitted?

Anyway, this is Nigeria. I trust Nigerians to leave the core issues and major on the minor.

If you like, reduce it to a "PDP vs. APC" debate while your collective future is being mortgaged.

look at this one.
And when Sanusi got the post he wanted he started shaking hands with Jonathan and nobody heard him make a peep about 50 billion missing dollars. You now want to volunteer yourself in tell me it wasn't politics? Are you high? Is it you that's asking for an audit that Sanusi no longer has time to even mention? I thought it was a national crisis or does he not care about the nation?

There are Nigerians to know themselves and Nigerians that know their internet provider. I'm coming to realize the difference is grim and what's worst is the ones that know the internet will tell everyone else they're dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tougher Times Ahead, Says Okonjo-iweala / The Full Meaning Of Buhari / Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.