Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? (2220 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by LaurelP(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
If you had the opportunity of changing to the opposite sex for just one day, what would that day be like for you grin
What would you do, where would you go?

For me
I would spend the whole of the day seducing guys
I would try and see how easy it is to seduce pastors and men of God especially my pastor grin

Now share yours tongue
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
I would do normal guy stuff undecided
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by jnrbayano(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
LaurelP: If you had the opportunity of changing to the opposite sex for just one day, what would that day be like for you grin
What would you do, where would you go?

For me
I would spend the whole of the day seducing guys
I would try and see how easy it is to seduce pastors and men of God especially my pastor grin

Now share yours tongue

Thank God that day will never come.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Proxy001(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
even if I cum back to life twenty times na man I go follow cum. no vex sha
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by LaurelP(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Proxy001: even if I cum back to life twenty times na man I go follow cum. no vex sha

I know say e no go ever happen
Its just for fun
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by LaurelP(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: I would do normal guy stuff undecided

Like?
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
i dunno, wake up, shave, text my girlfriend,side chick,ex-girlfriend grin, watch soccer, look at breast and ass, drink beer.... normal guy stuff sha grin
LaurelP:

Like?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Rahmas(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't wish to be a man, I appreciate and love the lady I'm. Even in the next world (if any), I hope and pray to be a lady once again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
You guys don't get the question. Of course we don't want to change our genders,even in our next world. He's just asking what you'd do if yu had the opportunity to change gender for a day. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Jasi7(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: i dunno, wake up, shave, text my girlfriend,side chick,ex-girlfriend grin, watch soccer, look at breast and ass, drink beer.... normal guy stuff sha grin
hahahahahahahahahahahhhha...hw u take knw say we dey look bottom and bossom eh mstik?....
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Take 1000 selfies and still not be satisfied
Them many sha. But one thing I wouldn't do is get preggy.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
That one is a known fact na cheesy
Jasi7: hahahahahahahahahahahhhha...hw u take knw say we dey look bottom and bossom eh mstik?....
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Jasi7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik no mind all dis pple wey jst dey enter here dey talk sh*t...dem no even understand d OP question sef..
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
lol grin
not all girls have dat time
eph12: Take 1000 selfies and still not be satisfied
Them many sha. But one thing I wouldn't do is get preggy.
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Jasi7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: That one is a known fact na cheesy
hw we go do na...we are visual human beings,we like wat we see...even nw sef i dey front of my house for skul,na so so gals dey pass wit leg and untop bike and i cnt help but stare....
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wud jst be a complete gentleman through out dat day.
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mstik(f): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
abi oh... To treat a lucky girl right.
Harbosede02: Wud jst be a complete gentleman through out dat day.
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by eph12(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: lol grin
not all girls have dat time
Ta! Iffahear tongue
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by eph12(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
mencade5: if i be girl for one day, i will fvck as many deeek as i want. tongue
Blood of god! shocked
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
....imagine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by nickz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
flirt with a miniskirt all day and also touch my b00bs a lot!!!

**dil dogrin**
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Theflint1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: i dunno, wake up, shave, text my girlfriend,side chick,ex-girlfriend grin, watch soccer, look at breast and ass, drink beer.... normal guy stuff sha grin
lol...just one day as guy u don get girlfriend, side chick and ex...u be badoo...
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Theflint1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
after dat one day u gonna puke, a lot.
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by mencade5(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
temigracie: ....imagine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cool
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Theflint1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
I smell front page. I would masturbbbate as much as I can or I go go stand for road as okpo...make some cash#no homo#
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by LaurelP(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
nickz: flirt with a miniskirt all day and also touch my b00bs a lot!!!

**dil dogrin**

Touch ur b00bs a lot
For wat na bros?
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by LaurelP(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rahmas: I don't wish to be a man, I appreciate and love the lady I'm. Even in the next world (if any), I hope and pray to be a lady once again. Thank you.

We know, we re all proud of our gender
We re jas imagining things and having fun

A lil sense of humor won't be a bad idea u knw smiley
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
mencade5: cool
...u r a bad nigga ooo
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by nickz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
LaurelP:

Touch ur b00bs a lot
For wat na bros?
obviously the only difference i'm gonna carry along in relation to posture and movement....so i would touch it a lot moving my hands in a circular motion along its circumfrencegringringrin
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by lilmax(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: Wud jst be a complete gentleman through out dat day.
smiley
Re: If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? by Theflint1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rahmas: I don't wish to be a man, I appreciate and love the lady I'm. Even in the next world (if any), I hope and pray to be a lady once again. Thank you.
just 4days of registering ur pic don get 28likes wow!...u know if u a guy with that ur face its gonna be one very busy day filled with loads of forking, one helluva busy day its gonna be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am Inlove But.... / He Loves Me, His Wife, And My Neighbour. / To Marry Or Not To Marry A Single Mum. Will U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.