Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

: FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back (1373 Views)

Training For Sambisa Fight (photo) / Gallant Soldiers Finally Enter Sambisa Forest To Flush Out The Boko Haram / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
As the world awaits the safe return of
the over 200 schoolgirls abducted from a
government secondary school in Chibok,
Borno State by the Boko Haram sect 114
days ago, a Lagos pastor has volunteered
to go to the camps of the sect to secure
their release.
Abducted Chibok Girls
Speaking with newsmen yesterday in
Lagos, Pastor Sunday Adebayo Joseph of
the Christ Apostolic Church said the
release of the missing girls could not be
achieved by the use of armed force, but
through divine intervention.
He said that God was angry with the sect
and Nigerians for allowing the abuse of
the girls and that he had been spiritually
mandated to locate the sect’s hideout and
rescue the girls.
“The Chibok girls that had been captured
more than three months ago can be
released. The message of God is that no
amount of weapons and their usage that
can bring them back alive. Thus, the God
of Christ Apostolic Church has promised
to use me to rescue the girls, one single
day, no harm will befall them.
“They will be rescued alive by the power
of God. With God all things are possible.
Before I go on the mission, I will deliver
God’s message to our president Dr
Goodluck Jonathan,” Pastor Joseph said.
When reminded of the risky nature of
his mission, Joseph said that he had the
backing of his God to set the captives
free.
“The sins perpetrated by Boko Haram
have cried to God for vengeance. God
has liberated people from bondage
before, so this one is no exception,” www.osundefender.org/?p=180626
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by Mogidi: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Instead of going to Sambisa, I would advice the pastor go to Daura to see Shekau's elder brother Boko-hari Buhari.

1 Like

Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by ziryboy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Useless goat like you
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by kultimate009: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dem go just use dis pastor do suya...... Smh
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by Yeahreen(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
OMGosh, Damn I luv dis country....Naija Neva Stops To Amaze Me grin grin
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by aweonline(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
YES! Finally, sm1 to stand up on our behalf...i wish to follow u bt education calls grin
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by pdppower: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mogidi: Instead of going to Sambisa, I would advice the pastor to go to Daura to see Shekau's elder brother Boko-hari Buhari.
Wasted sperm
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by Mogidi: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
pdppower: Wasted sperm

Bros you can go to Sambisa if you like, just don't expect any result, the girls are being held against their will by Buhari, weather in Daura or Sambisa I don't care, just tell Bukohari to release the girls.

1 Like

Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by victorVIC1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nothing is impossible
Re: : FINALLY! Lagos Pastor Set For Sambisa Forest To Bring The Girls Back by oduastates: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
The deluded "slowpoke" should concentrate on scamming his willing congregation.
We are tired of seeing gory videos on YouTube .

(1) (Reply)

Has Sam Nda Isaiah Any Chance In APC? / Wikipedia Profile Of Government Tompolo / Nigeria Women Rejects Buhari For His Anti-feminist Stances- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.