Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

“HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel (5721 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by xtervaganza(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
'Hand of God' prevents rocket from striking its target: Israeli Iron Dome operator says sudden gust of wind blew missile into sea when defence system failed

An Israeli Iron Dome operator is claiming that he witnessed 'the hand of God' diverting an incoming Hamas rocket into the sea.  

The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the death of hundreds of Israeli citizens.

Israel's Iron Dome system allows it to shoot down incoming rockets or mortars headed toward major population centres in Israel. 

translated a report from a Hebrew-language news site, which carried the man's report after about an incoming rocket headed toward Tel Aviv last week.

The commander recalled: 'A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory]. 

'We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel's equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.

'We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. 

The defence system has been highly effective in the current round of violence between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip - Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent.

The commander explains that with 'just four seconds' until the missile landed the military warned emergency services to be on standby. 

'Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!,' he said. 

'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.'  

Iron Dome uses radar, advanced tracking technology and anti-missile batteries to follow the trajectory of an incoming rocket or mortar and determine if it is headed for a major population center. 

If an urban area is threatened, interceptors are fired to detonate in the air in close proximity to the missile.

Projectiles not posing a threat are allowed to fall in empty fields. 

The system targets short-range rockets with a range between two miles and 45 miles; interceptors cost as much $100,000 apiece.

Created by Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Iron Dome has enjoyed strong U.S. technological and financial support. 

On Monday President Barack Obama signed a bill granting an additional $225 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.

The U.S. has provided hundreds of millions of dollars for Iron Dome in the past. 

The new package is intended to replenish Israel's capabilities.

Congress approved the money last week before lawmakers left for their annual summer break. Obama signed the bill in the late afternoon in the Oval Office with a handful of photographers present.

Source(for those who doubted the story)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2717659/Hand-God-prevents-rocket-striking-target-Israeli-Iron-Dome-operator-says-sudden-gust-wind-blew-missile-sea-defence-failed.html?ito=social-facebook

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by latestsunny(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Source
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by victorVIC1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
when pej said it sum tot it was a joke...THERE IS GOD OOOOOO

17 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by victorVIC1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
when pej said it sum tot it was a joke...THERE IS GOD OOOOOO
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by aweonline(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
There is God indeed!

4 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by oderemo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hand of God that killed over 1600 Palestinian. Abi.
Miracucucucle.( courtesy of dele odule).

11 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
the hand of god travel for 06 when Hezbollah whop their @ss. humour me more mass murderers.

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by ggrin(f): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thz one is strong grincheesy

4 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
latestsunny: Source
there u have it
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Kalvan300: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hand of God, all this bloods you are shearing!

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Frankenstein: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90: the hand of god travel for 06 when Hezbollah whop their @ss. humour me more mass murderers.
Casualty figure of Israel-Lebanon war of 2006.

Lebanese:-
According to various media, between 1,000 and 1,200
people were reported dead. Additionally, there were
between 480 and 1100 people wounded, and over
1,000,000 were temporarily made refugees, with an
unknown number of missing civilians in the south.

Israeli:-
A total of 121 IDF soldiers were killed in the war,
including the two soldiers whose bodies were seized in
the Zar'it-Shtula incident that started the war, whose
fates weren't confirmed until their bodies were
exchanged for Lebanese prisoners in 2008.
According to Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 43 civilians have been killed, out of which 18 were Israeli Arabs.

How exactly did Hezbollah whip Israel's ass, my friend?

21 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by kultimate009: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why does Hamas keeping bombing Israel if it knows it can't defend itself and that Israel has the Iron Dome Those pple just dey waste civilian lives lyk say na nothing....

6 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by xtervaganza(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Frankenstein: Casualty figure of Israel-Lebanon war of 2006.

According to Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 43 civilians have been killed, out of which 18 were Israeli Arabs.

you de mind the gorilla

Lol

13 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by rattlesnake(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Truth is the first casualty of war....God is on the side of those with the best artillery....

5 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by pastie(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Picture of lipsrsealed or I don't bliv

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2014

animal yet IDF begged for a pullout and got more than dozens of there tanks seized. killing innocent civilians doesn't count in wars mofo. military to military mate.

5 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by iiiyyyk(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
The God of David will always defeat the philistines.
Isreal all the way, Yes I love Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by lonelydora: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good one
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by meforyou1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
This one is tales by moonlight. Coming from people murdering thousands of innocent Palestine civilians

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by lonelydora: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by lonelydora: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
xtervaganza:

'Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!,' he said. 

Patience Jonathan was right then.

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90: the hand of god travel for 06 when Hezbollah whop their @ss. humour me more mass murderers.
Tunde Salam the Islamic fundamentalist, Israel will continue to massacre you fools for fun, get used to it.
It is only a matter of time before you take the suicide bombing route of your father.
Extremist!!

16 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Tunde Salam the Islamic fundamentalist, Israel will continue to massacre you fools for fun, get used to it.
It is only a matter of time before you take the suicide bombing route of your father.
Extremist!!

Collins o phool when hilter nearly wipe away Jews from the planet, where is your God may the gods use Ebola and bubonic plague to wipe away all members of your lineage. idi0tic son of a never do well.

6 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gullible Christians will believe this ish.

Where is hand of jehova when boko haram was bombing and frying churches?

Hand of god ko hand of monkey ni.

Israel is the god chosen nation in the Bible ofcos our African christian will buy their lies but "Jesus didnt like the Jewish ways."

5 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

Collins o phool when hilter nearly wipe away Jews from the planet, where is your God may the gods use Ebola and bubonic plague to wipe away all members of your lineage. idi0tic son of a never do well.
What meaningless garbage did you write up there?
You must be suffering from Ebola of the brain.

21 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Descartes: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2014

A total of 121 IDF soldiers were killed in the war,o

Why wasting your time educating him,
His case is quite irredeemable,
I have been avoiding that muslim lunatic like a plague angry

14 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
What meaningless garbage did you write up there?
You must be suffering from Ebola of the brain.

You emit more stupi...d in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. call it quasi stu...pid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stup...id. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stu...pid bang. a pure extract of st...upid with absolute stu...pid purity. St...upid beyond the laws of nature. i don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your mo...ronic opinions and malformed comments about a boring trivia or what you driving at.

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Why wasting your time educating him,
His case is quite irredeemable,
I have been avoiding that muslim lunatic like a plague angry

animistic osu. that deranged slug that belch you out of her smelly cvnt is the s.i of stupidity and lunacy. so much more from a product of experimental s3x between a belly crawling earthworm and an headless, brainless millipede.

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. call it quasi stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. a pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. i don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about a boring trivia or what you driving at.
Tunde you are a waste of education.

24 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Descartes: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

animistic osu. that deranged slug that belch you out of her smelly cvnt is the s.i of stupidity and lunacy. so much more from a product of experimental s3x between a belly crawling earthworm and an headless, brainless millipede.
Ndi be anyi o kwanu ala o o!!! cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Tunde you are a waste of education.

waste of space, fluid and natural selection. don't you know the word stu...pid is censored as silly. everyone involved in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead in the head.

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Ndi be anyi o kwanu ala o o!!! cheesy grin

gbogbo molebi re ma ku danu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious, Ex-pre. Olusegun Obasanjo To President Buhari / See What A Lady What Wearing On The Streets Of Abuja / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.