Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please Advice Me ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me ! (801 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://My Girl[/flash]

[b]House, Can you help me on this.  A girl have been taking care of since i was 20yrs old, we are together, meanwhile she have helped me alot too,   but for me. i have spent more than 500thousand Naira on this Girl,  i always pay for her school fees, we had a Joint Account in different 4 Bank, her name is (Lattefat) she's like my life. she's only girl i have in my whole life. i love her so much, suddenly she hurt me, by following my friend. his name is Gbenga, a friend of Soul E.  I have tried all my possible best to keep her with me,  and latter i discovered that she's pregnant for the guy, meanwhile the guy haven't know yet, and now she want to stay with me, live with me, spend all the rest of her life with me.  meanwhile she's pregnant,  i can't advice her to go for an abortion, I can't.  I always cry overnight, because of her. i have stop going to Club with 9ice, I don't know what to do.  i felt bad anytime i think on what to do,  i don't want her to go. i can't tell her to go for an Abortion, neither go for Gbenga,  Please House Advice me on what to do as fast before its getting too late.

JP[/b]
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Pittbaby(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not sure what Soul E or Nice have to do with this . You dodged a bullet be happy and go start over with another woman. You should be happy she did not claim it was yours . Man Up!!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me ! by arramyjay: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
If you can 4give her then let her stay,but if you cant then just move on.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by tangent(f): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
she is not your woman. find someone else and move on.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by cutey01(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
Don't tell me you're sleeping with her knowing fully well she's carrying Gbenga's baby, or are you? I suggest you all wait till she puts to bed, that way you all can decide what's best for you and the baby. In the meantime, be there for her as a friend, and nothing more. If she still wants prefers you to Gbenga after having the baby, then you can go for it.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by punkqueen: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2008
cutey01:

Don't tell me you're sleeping with her knowing fully well she's carrying Gbenga's baby, or are you? I suggest you all wait till she puts to bed, that way you all can decide what's best for you and the baby. In the meantime, be there for her as a friend, and nothing more. If she still wants prefers you to Gbenga after having the baby, then you can go for it.

I dont think he should be giving her a choice , at this moment she has refused to stay with him, if he keeps the door open she will only be returning because Gbenga dumped her. Poster if you are ready to be the rebound guy . You can keep begging her to come back
Re: Please Advice Me ! by izeek(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
what has nice and soul e got to do in this story?
follow the main issue and stop claiming aquintance with who or what.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
Am not saying much about Soul E, Or Abolore. and She's with me at the moment. Everyone knew she's my girl so far, all of my family and her family too, and To tell you the FACT in here.

I haven't Have Sex with the Girl once in my LIFE.

So she can't say am the one who is responsible for the baby, maybe i should send her away or stay with me, but with the pregnant, i just don't know what to do.

this Morning when we are arguing on this issue, She said its a mistake, well accepted. she don't know whats next for her. and i can't advice her to go for an Abortion. so she just bleeped.

Jp
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Pittbaby(f): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
NeoBlack:

this Morning when we are arguing on this issue, She said its a mistake,  well accepted.  she don't know whats next for her. and i can't advice her to go for an Abortion.  so she just bleeped.

Jp

Not sure what you mean by she just bleeped !!!! LOL
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
I can't Understand Her Any Longer,

Jp
Re: Please Advice Me ! by gabelogan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster

you are acting like both a crying bitch and the incredible sulk, yeah u heard me right, the incredible sulk.

get a bleeping hold of yourself for christ's sake!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Pittbaby(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

you are acting like both a crying bitch and the incredible sulk, yeah u heard me right, the incredible sulk.

get a bleeping hold of yourself for christ's sake!!!!

Haba that is harsh , because he cant man up, you should not take it as a reason to tongue lash him
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
Please All i need is Advice, Please and Please
Re: Please Advice Me ! by sas2chat4(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2008
@Neoblack

pls ans dis questions:

can u 4giv ha & 4get abot d event?

wud ur lov 4ha nw & afta ur marag b dsam as ur 1st lov?

how wud u bhold d woman & ha son?

wud u see him as ur son even if he doesn't know dat u are not his fada?

are u ready 2share equal lov btw him & ur children?

if he is matured & eventually ask u if u are his fada, what will ur ans b?

tink ova dis questions & decide wat 2do.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by cutey01(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2008
Are you sure you didn't impregnate Gbenga's girlfriend and you are worried because you know Gbenga is going to kick your a$$?
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2008
See what i have said early, i haven't have sex with the girl ever, and Gbenga self can't stand in front of me anyhow, he knows me well,

Jp

Who Is A Racist? / Secret Wedding / Always A Friend - Never A Boyfriend