Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi (2873 Views)

Tension In Apga As Otti Zooms Off To America / Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor / Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2014
RIP- One time great party of our indefatigable hero- Late Chukwemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu!

This is what greed and selfish goals can cause to an entire race!

PDP-Share The Money To APGA!

17 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Evergreeen123: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2014
So, if the APGA is "dead" as you'd like to wish, then what party occupies the post of the Anambra state governor?

2 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by earthgreeners(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2014
Oju iku.... Igbos..PDP slaves since 1999

13 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun: So, if the APGA is "dead" as you'd like to wish, then what party occupies the post of the Anambra state governor?

PDP! Ndi Igbo Abago! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP! Ndi Igbo Abago! grin grin

What is Willie Obiano's party again?

4 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

What is Willie Obiano's party again?

PDP APGA Branch- He is to oversee the winding up of APGA's office and handing over same to PDP by next month!

Ndigbo Abago cheesy

17 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP APGA Branch- He is to oversee the winding up of APGA's office and handing over same to PDP by next month!

Ndigbo Abago cheesy

You mean the same way Mimiko is in charge of the PDP LP Branch and the numerous Accord party members in Oyo are in charge of the PDP Oyo Branch, right?

5 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Anyway, which ever party is perfectly fine with me as long as it isn't APC smiley

3 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

You mean the same way [s]Mimiko is in charge of the PDP LP Branch and the numerous Accord party members in Oyo are in charge of the PDP Oyo Branch,[/s] right?

Mimiko has the majority of the state/Federal Lawmakers who are all Labour Party sponsored candidates while Obiano is a lone ranger in the wilderness of APGA! Peter Obi handed APGA to PDP in trade for Obiano to become governor and cover his Aszz! AdaObi is a criminal!

Ndi Igbo Abago! grin

16 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mimiko has the majority of the state/Federal Lawmakers who are all Labour Party sponsored candidates while Obiano is a lone ranger in the wilderness of APGA! Peter Obi handed APGA to PDP in trade for Obiano to become governor and cover his Aszz! AdaObi is a criminal!

Ndi Igbo Abago! grin

Okay, I'm happy for you.
PDP or APGA is fine with me. As long as it isn't the Northern-worshipping party of Jagaban houseboys APC, then I'm fine with it.

Alaigbo Adigo Mma grin

2 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2014
RIP- One time great party of our indefatigable hero- Late Chukwemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu!

One time hero that couldn't win ordinary Senatoral Contest.

One Time Hero that couldn't win his Local Govt in 2003 Presidential poll.

#Hero indeed

19 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

Okay, I'm happy for you.
PDP or APGA is fine with me. [s]As long as it isn't the Northern-worshipping party of Jagaban houseboys APC, then I'm fine with it.[/s]

Alaigbo Adigo Mma grin

Nobody is talking about the "Useless APC" here! I am only happy, you have accepted that the only identity Ndigbo have, as a political platform, has been swept away by the greed of Peter Obi inconnivance with the uneducatable igbo illiterates which you are among! Imagine, no respect for our Hero's wish even at his death!

Ndi Igbo Abago!

12 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by neena: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2014
I pay my last respect! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by worthytalk: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Yes. Thanks to Okorocha.
Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Nobody is talking about the "Useless APC" here! I am only happy, you have accepted that the only identity Ndigbo have, as a political platform, has been swept away by the greed of Peter Obi inconnivance with the uneducatable igbo illiterates which you are among! Imagine, no respect for our Hero's wish even at his death!
Ndi Igbo Abago!

Clerverly...
First and foremost, you uneducated, empty-headed dunce, let me point out a few things in this cluster of jumble and idiocy you just typed above there.

"The only identity Ndigbo have as a political platform"? Do you mean APGA? Is APGA an "Igbo" platform when its national chairman is Hausa? My dear, APGA is just like any other party, and when it comes down to it, people only root for it based on what interest it brings them. Plain and simple.
Do you see Igbo people clamouring for APGA in Enugu? No. Why? Because the PDP government in charge of the state already plays to their best interest.
Face the truth already. You and your APC have been completely disgraced in Anambra. They have shown they want NOTHING to do with you and your band of lepers! grin
Why does this reality still sting you so bad you have to open this thread in a bid to goad people into feeling bad (and failing at it)?

So what if people decamp to PDP? Is that the first time or would that be the last? Do you think a nonentity like you creating this thread and running berserk like an unhinged dunce would make any difference?
Weren't these same politicians voted under the APGA platform? If they are found wanting by their people, their people will vote them out, and NO amount of dumb ramblings from you would change a thing.

My dear, I will say it again. Any party is fine with me, as long as it IS NOT your wretched APC. And come 2015, I shall happily vote Goodluck Jonathan for President, and PDP for the gubernatorial spot in my homestate of Enugu. Go look for your fellow pathological losers you can try to deceive with your empty, nonsensical chatter.

4 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by shizzle11(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
clevermumu, another idiotic mor.on on rampage
Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by shizzle11(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2014
neena: I pay my last respect! grin grin
did you just lose a family member?, take heart sis
Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Plshavmercyamen: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

Clerverly...
First and foremost, you uneducated, empty-headed dunce, let me point out a few things in this cluster of jumble and idiocy you just typed above there.

"The only identity Ndigbo have as a political platform"? Do you mean APGA? Is APGA an "Igbo" platform when its national chairman is Hausa? My dear, APGA is just like any other party, and when it comes down to it, people only root for it based on what interest it brings them. Plain and simple.
Do you see Igbo people clamouring for APGA in Enugu? No. Why? Because the PDP government in charge of the state already plays to their best interest.
Face the truth already. You and your APC have been completely disgraced in Anambra. They have shown they want NOTHING to do with you and your band of lepers! grin
Why does this reality still sting you so bad you have to open this thread in a bid to goad people into feeling bad (and failing at it)?

So what if people decamp to PDP? Is that the first time or would that be the last? Do you think a nonentity like you creating this thread and running berserk like an unhinged dunce would make any difference?
Weren't these same politicians voted under the APGA platform? If they are found wanting by their people, their people will vote them out, and NO amount of dumb ramblings from you would change a thing.

My dear, I will say it again. Any party is fine with me, as long as it IS NOT your wretched APC. And come 2015, I shall happily vote Goodluck Jonathan for President, and PDP for the gubernatorial spot in my homestate of Enugu. Go look for your fellow pathological losers you can try to deceive with your empty, nonsensical chatter.
National chairman of APGA(Umeh/Okwu) Hausa kwa? Hmm

1 Like

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2014
So in 2015,there will be nothing like APGA again? Chai!

Dim Eze Gburugburu must be very angry in his grave! embarassed

10 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

[s]Clerverly...

My dear, I will say it again. Any party is fine with me, as long as it IS NOT your wretched APC. And come 2015, I shall happily vote Goodluck Jonathan for President, and PDP for the gubernatorial spot in my homestate of Enugu. Go look for your fellow pathological losers you can try to deceive with your empty, nonsensical chatter[/s].

Blah Blah Blah! Cry me a river idiatu! I am certain, you can even deny your mother, when faced with monetary bribe! Ndi ara!

Ndi Igbo Abago!

Now Where lies this Dream??

2015: Igbo Will Rule Lagos, Says Umeh
Igbo Will Rule Lagos, Says Umeh

The leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Lagos State, Mr. Campbell Umeh, in this interview, says the party will win the 2015 governorship election

Do you think it is possible for the All Progressives Grand Alliance to take over the governance of Lagos State?

I need to let you know that I was the Lagos State governorship candidate of APGA in 2003 and APGA came third in that election after the Alliance for Democracy and the Peoples Democratic Party. So, we are not newcomers in the politics of Lagos State. The standard has been set. This time around, we are going to take over. If you ran a state race and you came third, then you can hope to win the race the next time you compete. We defeated the All Progressives Congress, the PDP, and the Labour Party in Anambra State. These are the only political parties that can win election in this country.

In Lagos, the APC is the number one party followed by APGA, because the PDP has collapsed in Lagos State. They are only being sustained by the support from the national leadership of the party. It is similar to what has happened in Kano State. The PDP no longer exists in Kano State going by the last local government election in Kano, where the APC won 44 local government councils and 482 wards; none for the PDP. I’ve told those who are lobbying for President Goodluck Jonathan to be re-elected that the only way he can get votes in Lagos is through APGA because we have the capacity.

You talk about capacity; how many supporters does APGA have in Lagos?

If democracy is about the electorate, APGA has what it takes to win elections in Lagos. The Igbo in Lagos today are more than 10 million, not to talk of other non-indigenes, who are not loyal to the APC. Although not every Igbo man will vote for APGA, but those who we know as our potential supporters and sympathisers are more than five million. If what is required to get to Alausa is about two million votes, which no one has surpassed, APGA will get it. Election is not about the elite; it’s about the ordinary people who will go out and cast their votes.

But APGA defeated the APC in Anambra only because it’s the South-East and the incumbent was APGA.

Without manipulation or rigging, APGA has no rival in the South-East. APGA defeated former governor Ikedi Ohakim, an incumbent PDP governor in Imo State in 2011. APGA has defeated Senator Chris Ngige three times in Anambra. APGA defeated him in 2003 and they were in court for three years before Peter Obi recovered his mandate. APGA defeated the Action Congress of Nigeria in 2010 and defeated it when it became the APC in 2013. Were they all by chance?

Do the victories of APGA in Anambra and Imo states automatically translate into victory for the party in Lagos?

I’ve told you that the population of the Igbo in Lagos is more than the population of any state in the South-East because they are combined here. But this is not an Igbo agenda; I’m only saying it because every party has its sympathy base. The APC has Yoruba sympathy. However, a Yoruba man can also run on the platform of APGA. We also have the sympathy of those who believe that one man cannot control Lagos because it’s a cosmopolitan state.

Considering the clout of the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in Lagos, do you believe anybody can become governor of the state without his support?

You are giving much to whom less has been given. If you are talking about democracy, then you should not be talking about one man. Of course, one man can own a party and run it the way he chooses. If I establish a company, I will run it the way I like. But the question is; do the public believe in my company? People have the right to seek alternatives. APGA is coming as an alternative to rescue Lagos from the people who are bent on subverting people’s will.

Is there room for APC aspirants who may feel sidelined to actualise their desire to contest the governorship election in APGA?

People should not continue to live under an illusion. Bola Tinubu and his group have antecedent. In the 1999 AD primaries, Funsho Williams won, they imposed Tinubu. In 2007, 25 aspirants bought nomination forms under the Action Congress, and fulfilled all the requirements and somebody who did not run for the election, Babatunde Fashola, was picked. With that, any right thinking person in this race should act wisely. APGA is ready and willing to accept them. We will welcome them. The earlier they join APGA the better for them.

Do you really believe an Igbo man can become a governor in Lagos State?

I believe it 100 per cent. I was born and raised in Lagos. If you are born and bred in a place and you see that the place is not well run, what do you do? You go for the government. That was why I ran in 2003. It was my candidacy that made them pick two Igbo people to be part of the government in Lagos – Ben Akabueze and Joe Igbokwe. It was just to deceive novices that Igbo people are in government. Except the Awori, nobody owns Lagos. Most of the people claiming Lagos came from nearby Yoruba states.
http://hotnaijaupdate.c

3 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2014
berem: So in 2015,there will be nothing like APGA again? Chai!

Dim Eze Gburugburu must be very angry in his grave! embarassed

My Sister, Odikwa Egwu cry cry! Keekwanu?, Nke a bu anya?

4 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by collynzov5: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2014
What did Tinubu do to ACN a supposedly Yoruba party?
APGA is still in existence, ruling Anambra and will reclaim its stolen mandate in Imo come 2015 and possibly add Abia to the list.
What party can we point at and call a Yoruba party in this 2014?
None!
Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My Sister, Odikwa Egwu cry cry! Keekwanu?, Nke a bu anya?
am not feeling to well nwanne. Malaria na afo osisa ekweghi m nwete onwe m! embarassed

A party that Dim built and made it proudly Igbo, see how Peter Obi and Victor Umeh rubbished APGA? Nawao!

5 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by JEITO: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Am sure this supporter of APC OP is angry and jealous because APGA and LP seem to be more inclined to PDP than her auren leda party.

No wonder PDP is the largest in Africa- with branches in other parties.

GEJtill 2019
Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Blah Blah Blah! Cry me a river idiatu! I am certain, you can even deny your mother, when faced with monetary bribe! Ndi ara!

Ndi Igbo Abago!

Now Where lies this Dream??

http://hotnaijaupdate.c

Keep beating about the bush and showing me how dumb you are.
I have said it and I will say it again: As a true Enugu son, I will vote PDP both on the state and national levels next year, because they represent the best interest of the people here. Not one single vote will go to your APC no matter how hard you try.
And Victor Umeh? Victor Umeh of APGA wants an Igbo person as governor of Lagos. What's my business with Lagos?
You need to quit crying about the South East and face the reality because APC has been roundly rejected here, and come 2015, its leftovers (Rochas the decamping governor) will be sent packing as well.
Remember when the East had PDP (Enugu, Ebonyi), APGA (Anambra) and PPA (Imo, Abia) all at the same time (2007)? Who was crying about Igbo party then?

The people vote who THEY want to vote, and APC will NEVER be one of them.
As a matter of fact, any party but APC is welcome in the East! grin
It is so, and it shall remain so cool

2 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by collynzov5: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Can we name one Yoruba party in this 2014?
Tinubu sold their rights to their northern masters as usual.

1 Like

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2014
berem: am not feeling to well nwanne. Malaria na afo osisa ekweghi m nwete onwe m! embarassed

A party that Dim built and made it proudly Igbo, see how Peter Obi and Victor Umeh rubbished APGA? Nawao!

Ndoo!! Inugokwa ogwu?

Obu otua Ka APGA si laa? Chai!

Choo ya! Choo ya!!!

Na anyi na achogarikwa ya!!

APGA nwuru anwu oo na anyi amaghi Ebe ono!!!

Chino Choo yaa

Faun Choo Yaa,

Mogidi Choo yaa,

Broken TV Choo yaa,

Obiano Choo ya!

Otu party anyi ooo, na anyi amaghi Ebe ono oo!!

cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Faun(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndoo!! Inugokwa ogwu?

Obu otua Ka APGA si laa? Chai!

Choo ya! Choo ya!!!

Na anyi na achogarikwa ya!!

APGA nwuru anwu oo na anyi amaghi Ebe ono!!!

Chino Choo yaa

Faun Choo Yaa,

Mogidi Choo yaa,

Broken TV Choo yaa,

Obiano Choo ya!

Otu party anyi ooo, na anyi amaghi Ebe ono oo!!

cry cry cry cry cry

Anything is better than APC, thank you very much, and we shall prove it once again 6 months from now (February).
I hope you're ready for the reality check grin

1 Like

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by UrbanMystique: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2014
only ibo party bought over by hausa pdp grin

6 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Hausa-PDP

Yoruba-APC

Igbo-?? cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: So APGA As A Party Is Now Dead And Buried! Thanks To Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2014
FVCK THE PARTY..WE NEED GOOD GOVERNANCE! I DON'T HAVE ANY PARTY...i support good governance. HOW I WISH NIGERIANS THINK LIKE ME sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). / Photos Of GEJ In Aso Villa To Visit President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.