Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? (1058 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by realGURU(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Wil you vote for muslim/muslim or christian/christian presidential ticket if this choice has great potential to the peace and progress of nigeria.
Or do u prefer a combination of muslim/christian or christian /muslim ticket when it is obvious that this choice is detrimential the peace, unity and survival of naija!
Which of the two will u prefer?
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by chiefinalowo: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2014
GEJ and any other person (be it Muslim or Christian)

5 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by arewafederation: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Examples of Muslim/ Muslim ticket: Asari Dokubo/ Shekau

Chritian/ Christian ticket : Tompolo/Sergeant Rogers.

Muslen/Christian ticket : Asari Dokubo/ Tompolo

christian/ muslem ticket: Tompolo/ Shekau.

The qualities of a good leade does not include his Religion.
Mr op, we should encourage people to choose the best candidates irespective of religion. The religion of the candidates should not matter but If it does, you should pick fom the candates above.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by bokohalal(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2014
Atheist/atheist.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by siokpe: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
XTIAN/XTIAN TICKET IS BAD. EQUALLY BAD IS MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET. BETTER COMBINATION IS MUSLIM/XTIAN OR XTIAN/MUSLIM. LET US NOT PLAY WITH THE VOLITILITY OF RELIGION. TIMES HAVE SHARPLY CHANGED FROM WHAT WE HAD IN MKO/KINGIBE ERA. NORTH/NORTH CANDIDATE NOR SOUTH/SOUTH COMBINATION IS EQUALLY EVIL. LEBANON HAD THIS ENSHRINED IN THEIR CONSTITUTION AND THERE THE OFFICE OF PM AND PRESIDENT IS SHARED BTW MUSLIM AND XTIANS. ANY THING OTHERWISE IS FOLLY. BWT 1960 AND 1996, NIGERIANS COULD HAVE BEEN INDIFFERENT BUT NOW, HEHEHE. WHAT IS ON GROUND TODAY IS BEYOND THEORY. LET US BALANCE OUR POLITY SO THAT NO SECTION WILL FEEL CHEATED. THE MUSLIM CAN BE FROM THE SOUTH AND THE XTIAN CAN BE FROM THE NORTH. IT DOESNT MATTER
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Atheist/Atheist Ticket. Religion!...keeping Africa in the dark since...angry

3 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation: Examples of Muslim/ Muslim ticket: Asari Dokubo/ Shekau
christian/ muslem ticket: Tompolo/ Shekau.
Mr op, we should encourage people to choose the best candidates irespective of religion. The religion of the candidates should not matter but If it does, you should pick fom the candates above.

This is one of the most sensible replies to a topic I have ever seen!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
chiefinalowo: GEJ and any other person (be it Muslim or Christian)

And this is one of the daftest!

6 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
u guys experimented n had da moslem/moslem candiadcy b4-buhari/idiagbon;abiola/kingibe
how about u guys experiment a christian/christian candidacy now?
But strictly,it GEJ AND NONE ELSE for now.
And that gonorhea up there^^is da 'she_daftest'

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Faun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Scientologist/Scientologist
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Rikidony(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
I WILL PREFER BHUDIST/BHUDIST TICKET. CHRISATIANITY AND ISLAM HAS FAILED LET TRY BHUDA. angry
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by mencade5(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
christians and muslims have been ruling this country for years, yet no meaningful impact.

Its time for traditionalist (african worship of gods and goddess) to take the mantle and lead this nation forward with fairness.

Before islam came to the north, the hausa were worshipping gods of their fore-fathers, some of them still worship these gods up till date.
christianity from jewish and western tradition. Islam from arab/middle east tradition.

Now its time for african tradition.

Many yoruba still worship their gods despite christianity and muslims there.

Igbos with christianity still worship the gods their fore fathers serve.

But it is pure adulteration.

Time for pure african religion to rule nigeria.

Traditionalist/traditionalist is the key.

#if you dont have anything reasonable to say then dont quote me. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by OmoNwa: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Opinion is like ass, everybody has one, let's learn to respect each other's opinion plz!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by chiefinalowo: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Can you reply your father like this?
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Can you reply your father like this?

And is that my father? Why are Nigerians so sentimental mbok.This is so distressing, it's making me cry right now.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
OmoNwa:

Opinion is like ass, everybody has one, let's learn to respect each other's opinion plz!

I think the devil should be our next president because he is sexy. That's my opinion. Now tell me you respect that!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by waterhouse071(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nigerian/Nigerian ticket. GOD made us all in HIS image
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by chiefinalowo: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

And is that my father? Why are Nigerians so sentimental mbok.This is so distressing, it's making me cry right now.

Apologies, if it made you cry.
I rarely take on women but I want you to know that some of us here are not young.
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by cjrane: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where have you seen Christians insisting on a Christian/Christian ticket?
It is only Muslims that like to cause trouble, then turn around and wonder why other religions can't stand their idiocy.
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by OmoNwa: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I think the devil should be our next president because he is sexy. That's my opinion. Now tell me you respect that!

I won't like that but I will try and let the person see reasons with me on y he/she z wrong. My ability to persuade the person will help in winning him/her over and @ d end of d day we both will be happy

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Apologies, if it made you cry.
I rarely take on women but I want you to know that some of us here are not young.

I am not crying because you took on me but because majority of so-called older Nigerians like you cannot see beyond their sentimental noses. That is very depressing at times like this when we should have a learnt a thing or two by now.
FYI, you can hardly call me a child oga sir.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by lafuria1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rubbish, has the religion of your governors in your state developed the state? Pathetic.
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by disloman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
I don't give a fu...ck abt d religion of d person.What I want is a man I knw can make d changes we all bn clamouring 4.xtian,muslim,trado,Not a yardstick.
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Curlieweed: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
We should just clone GEJ and have the clone serve as the VP.
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Blackfire(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
athiest / scientologist for 8 years
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Blackfire(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
atheist / scientologist
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation: Examples of Muslim/ Muslim ticket: Asari Dokubo/ Shekau

christian/ muslem ticket: Tompolo/Shekau.

GEJ is the right candidate
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by EkoIle1: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good governance based on competence or lousy governance based on religion.

Which one do you prefer...?
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by kofidanquah81(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
A combo is better
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by arewafederation: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn:

GEJ is the right candidate

In your small mind!
Re: Muslim/muslim Or Xtian/xtian Ticket And Muslim/xtian Which One Will U Prefer? by arewafederation: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

This is one of the most sensible replies to a topic I have ever seen!
Thanks cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Loses First Ebola Victim, Suspends Pilgrimage Visa In West Africa / Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? / Indulgent And Entitled Lifestyle Of Rich Political Kids In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.