Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? (1058 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
I just watched the latest video released by boko haram,How they defeated the Nigerian Troops,Invaded their Barracks and made away with Weapons and Ammunitions Bought with Nigerian's TAX PAYERS money..I for One I won't blame the NA,They are trying their Best,But my questions remains what's the role of Nigerian Airforce in this war? Aren't they suppose to be the major Artillery support providers for the Nigerian Army? Or don't they have Fighter's Jet?? Kudos to the Nigerian Army,Its only a slowpoke that wouldn't escape in that Situation••Just 10 Fighter Jets can level the whole of Borno not to talk of just one Village

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Rich4god(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nothing works in Nigeria my brother... Evrything is going down the drain as the day passes by... My annoyance is that why cant GEJ sack all those amry chief who have failed in their responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Rikidony(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
THE TOKUNBO JETS ARE MEANT FOR THE VIPs
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by tolugar: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
They use it to spray insecticide in baba's rice field
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Ibnsultan01: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Which fighter jet. Those coffins that are in few no's. If we must win we need presicion guided bombers from our russian friends. Along side. Attack Choppers

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by komekn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rich4god: Nothing works in Nigeria my brother... Evrything is going down the drain as the day passes by... My annoyance is that why cant GEJ sack all those amry chief who have failed in their responsibilities...

GEJ is the C-in-C the buck stops with him, if he doesn't have the experiential competence and capacity to make strategic decisions, which includes tackling corruption which is actually the CRUX OF THE MATTER

The reality is that GEJ has FAILED COMPREHENSIVELY

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by komekn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Which fighter jet. Those coffins that are in few no's. If we must win we need precision guided bombers from our russian friends. Along side. Attack Choppers

TRUE WORD

I would rather go French, Swedish if the USA option proves too expensive or politically cumbersome.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Rich4god(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
komekn:

GEJ is the C-in-C the buck stops with him, if he doesn't have the experiential competence and capacity to make strategic decisions, which includes tackling corruption which is actually the CRUX OF THE MATTER

The reality is that GEJ has FAILED COMPREHENSIVELY
If not because of our brothers up north are proving born to rule, I see no reason why anyone should vote for GEJ... If Yar'adua being an Hausa was able to decisively hit Maiduguri hard during his time, how much more a southerner... There is no development without security. Of what reason is Nigeria been as developed as the US if some criminals can wake up one day and blow it up...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
It's such a big shame that the Nigerian Airforce has not been capable of synergizing and synchronising her activities with the ground troops.

Is it not the precision targeting of ISIS with damaging results by the American airforce that led to one of her captured journalist being beheaded?

The airforce as I know it is suppose to knock-out the heavy weaponry of the enemy before land troop are sent in to occupy territories and mop-up the enemy but alas! my airforce is busy flying sorties around town in Makurdi burning precious aviation fuel.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Ibnsultan01: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
komekn:

TRUE WORD

I would rather go French, Swedish if the USA option proves too expensive or politically cumbersome.
sure. We have the Rafale multiRole ,typhoon but as attack n fighter plane
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Raxz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
The war against BOKOHARAM required special tactics and the military hv to play by the rule in other to avoid civilian casualty.

Mean while

VOTE GEJ 4 2015
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by okonja(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
A committee would be setup on that
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
matify:

It's such a big shame that the Nigerian Airforce has not been capable of synergizing and synchronising her activities with the ground troops.

Is it not the precision targeting of ISIS with damaging results by the American airforce that led to one of her captured journalist being beheaded?

The airforce as I know it is suppose to knock-out the heavy weaponry of the enemy before land troop are sent in to occupy territories and mop-up the enemy but alas! my airforce is busy flying sorties around town in Makurdi burning precious aviation fuel.
God bless you sir for this post..that's the exact job of the airforce...
Re: Please What Is Nigerian Airforce Doing With Our Fighter's Jets? by oduastates: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Parked at the presidential wing of Abuja airport .
They are presidential jets.

(1) (Reply)

Indulgent And Entitled Lifestyle Of Rich Political Kids In Abuja / Deadliest And Richest Terrorist Organisations In The World / Almajiri System Is Keeping The North Down And Dragging Nigeria Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.