Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93505 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by masquellett(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chilling with a bottle of Coke. Observing from afar! Tomao go sweet smiley
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by kabba7(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please is there anyone on this platform who can help confirm the stories fast gaining ground that all policemen and soldiers on the election duties will be hooded and all name tag andservice numbers will be removed during the election exercise .
SHOULD THE ABOVE HAPPEN I HOPE THIER PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED FOR NAIRALANDERS OUTSIDE OSHUN .
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by manjuninho(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is Juninho reporting from ila local government....everywhere nd everyboy is calm....Security men are already @ each polling unit as a vechicle with marked presidency which is believed to belong to inec is going from one unit to the other.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
ola6:

That is the koko of the matter
I wont be surprise if Oyinlola, Adeleke ,and those house of assembly members lose in there respective wards.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Yinkagbo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
supersonic: I love these style of reporting. God bless whoever is behind it. Outsiders like me will be updated ASAP.
Sheu Aba,u r just too good

Yeah,the guy is three much good....
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zionope: More security personel(MOPOL) just arrived the ancient city of Ile-Ife, about 15trucks all singing and chanting.
chai, you people go hear wehn
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Praktikals:
Modakeke man, you didn't disappoint me. I don't expect you to see anything good in someone from Ile-Ife. Expect to hear from me tomorrow.

Lol!
It is obvious you're my kin.
Please let's not make it an us vs Modakeke thing; in the same Ife, there are some of our folks who still won't vote Omisore.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
See levels !why is APC national chairman in Osun at these time, while his PDP counterpart is in Abuja reading newspapers and zipping coffee.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ikon123(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi! Dudes! I rep egbedore L.G Ara zone wil b updatin u guy any action goin on here asap!...mehn just cmin frm oyo state security 2 tight oo coolHi! Dudes! I rep egbedore L.G Ara zone wil b updatin u guy any action goin on here asap!...mehn just cmin frm oyo state security 2 tight oo
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayire(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
PaulJohn1:

I thought it was only the PDP guys that were sharing stuffs. I also learnt that the LP candidate also shared cash yesterday, here in Oshogbo. It's saddening that politics here is not based on performance, ideology and candidates' record.
all of them are not clean, as for me am not supporting anyone and ain't voting for no one, all the shallow minded reta_rded block head fo.ols will com and start ranting on how a silly report and unsolved crime was masterminded by an individual, what killed bola ige is more deep than what a shallow minded biased minded fools will understand.
most Pple want change of power in osun d story will be the same in d next 4years ...... reta_rds pls don't read this.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Yinkagbo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
oluemmakay: why the low presence of security personnel in the PDP gubernatorial aspirant' hometown(Ile-Ife)?

Probably to allow them to rig very well

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayire(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
kabba7: Please is there anyone on this platform who can help confirm the stories fast gaining ground that all policemen and soldiers on the election duties will be hooded and all name tag andservice numbers will be removed during the election exercise .
SHOULD THE ABOVE HAPPEN I HOPE THIER PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED FOR NAIRALANDERS OUTSIDE OSHUN .
lies Bro I have a friend at the DSS all they dis was came in 3days ago with mask just to scare off anyone with bad intention, masking will not happen on Saturday.
but I was told Dia won't be room for mago mago
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by popplm(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Praktikals:
Boss, are you a son of the source?
yesss...emi ni omo wunmonije soogun

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayire(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yinkagbo:

Probably to allow them to rig very well
who ever told u d security level in ife is low probably didn't go out at all...... u can check my first post I wrote in details ... soldiers blocked the main federal road that links ife to Ibadan and ondo ..... mopols parade in numbers with there moto
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by F117A: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
I dont care who wins.
Its not my state.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maderichpat: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
BUSTED: Two INEC officials
caught moving sensitive
materials in Osun
 Posted by: Gbenga Olorunponmi
 in Featured, News Update  2 hours ago
Two INEC officials in Obokun LGA area were
earlier this morning (around 3 a.m) arrested
for diverting sensitive election materials.
One of the suspects, the Electoral Officer for
the LGA, confessed to the act but refused to
name those who sent him as he pleaded for
mercy.
However, he did not deny when confronted
that he was sighted inside vehicles belonging
to a PDP stalwart in Obokun. His phone call
log also showed clearly that he’s had constant
voice and SMS communication with the PDP
chief.
The vigilant people of Otan-Ile would have
lynched the suspects but for the intervention
of police officers.
The INEC vehicle with registration number
FG816V01 used in transporting the materials
and the suspects involved are presently held
at the State CID of the Police Command in
Oshogbo.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by opoorookagbon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Two INEC officials in Obokun LGA area were earlier this morning (around 3 a.m) arrested for diverting sensitive election materials.

One of the suspects, the Electoral Officer for the LGA, confessed to the act but refused to name those who sent him as he pleaded for mercy.

However, he did not deny when confronted that he was sighted inside vehicles belonging to a PDP stalwart in Obokun. His phone call log also showed clearly that he’s had constant voice and SMS communication with the PDP chief.image

The vigilant people of Otan-Ile would have lynched the suspects but for the intervention of police officers.

The INEC vehicle with registration number FG816V01 used in transporting the materials and the suspects involved are presently held at the State CID of the Police Command in Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Praktikals(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: yesss...emi ni omo wunmonije soogun
Good to know, kin.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Praktikals(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol!
It is obvious you're my kin.
Please let's not make it an us vs Modakeke thing; in the same Ife, there are some of our folks who still won't vote Omisore.
I agree with you, sir.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
yemight2776: The first problem Aregbe will have is the workers who have refuse to vote for him as far as the fact is, i think PDP will win IFE and don't be surprise if Omisore emerge the winning but i think any one that win, the margin will be small and close..........God bless Osun State and Nigeria as a whole.
Lie from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Janko(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
I reporting from Iwo.everywhere is calm.security are station at d checkpoints entering to Iwo.APC,PDP,lp are distributing rice here.I hope d best rigger win.some youths are threating post election violence here.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ayire:
all of them are not clean, as for me am not supporting anyone and ain't voting for no one, all the shallow minded reta_rded block head fo.ols will com and start ranting on how a silly report and unsolved crime was masterminded by an individual, what killed bola ige is more deep than what a shallow minded biased minded fools will understand.
most Pple want change of power in osun d story will be the same in d next 4years ...... reta_rds pls don't read this.
You are just shouting "fools fools and fools". I think the greatest fool here is you. About 20 candidates, you won't vote any of them because "they are all the same". And tomorrow, you will be lamenting bad leadership. Your vote is your say, not nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by emiye(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
shegsky: See levels !why is APC national chairman in Osun at these time, while his PDP counterpart is in Abuja reading newspapers and zipping coffee.

One is from Osun state, the other is from Bauchi state.

Common sense no suppose scarce now.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is no longer election monitoring, its becoming militarisation. Now I understand y APC is crying; d ever busy mayfair is almost empty now with very few vehicle on the road. Pple are buying stuffs that could last them 3days; some even said they wount come out till Monday evening. Now tell me how someone that have locked his or herself inside from the afternoon of the election eve come out to vote on the election day? Our leaders/politicians must have a rethink, this is no longer Democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by 1Book(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba:

For tomorrow I think there will be free movement. Restrictions will usually start on Saturday 12:00am.
But despite that, expect heavy security presence/ check up on the roads tomorrow.
Nice one bro!
Reports reaching me has it that there would be massive restriction of all forms of movement within and outside the state from 6:00pm, today (Friday) untill after the election 6:00pm, tomorrow (saturday).
This is to curtail any form of electorial malpractices.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Soleymania(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just heard from d news!! An FG registered pickup hilux van arrested +impounded in d middle of d night without security men....Reporting from offatedo

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Well the news are a bit scary even from reports here.
Though I think some people should stop Making comparisons between osun and ekiti. That's really UN called for, Each state Is peculiar and its people differ.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dguyindcorner(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
maderichpat: BUSTED: Two INEC officials
caught moving sensitive
materials in Osun
 Posted by: Gbenga Olorunponmi
 in Featured, News Update  2 hours ago
Two INEC officials in Obokun LGA area were
earlier this morning (around 3 a.m) arrested
for diverting sensitive election materials.
One of the suspects, the Electoral Officer for
the LGA, confessed to the act but refused to
name those who sent him as he pleaded for
mercy.
However, he did not deny when confronted
that he was sighted inside vehicles belonging
to a PDP stalwart in Obokun. His phone call
log also showed clearly that he’s had constant
voice and SMS communication with the PDP
chief.
The vigilant people of Otan-Ile would have
lynched the suspects but for the intervention
of police officers.
The INEC vehicle with registration number
FG816V01 used in transporting the materials
and the suspects involved are presently held
at the State CID of the Police Command in
Oshogbo.

chai PDP!! There's God o

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
adebayonle: Bayoozy reporting from boripe local goverment iragbiji,here is calm everything going on smoothly.i expect APC to win all the 29 polling unit here,because of the influence of the current chief of staff,and former senator,chief felix ogunwale,they are all indigene of this town
So is Bola Tinubu
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dguyindcorner(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zionope: This is no longer election monitoring, its becoming militarisation. Now I understand y APC is crying; d ever busy mayfair is almost empty now with very few vehicle on the road. Pple are buying stuffs that could last them 3days; some even said they wount come out till Monday evening. Now tell me how someone that have locked his or herself inside from the afternoon of the election eve come out to vote on the election day? Our leaders/politicians must have a rethink, this is no longer Democracy.

I think you can see now
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by shift15(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
emiye:

When you keep quiet, no one notice your level of ignorance.
So Oyegun is from Osun state?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by OSFarinde(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
emiye:

who is from osun state ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.