Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban (4953 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by akinlex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Itoroetti:

criminally chosen one

you are truly allergic to failure. i can sense that. qoute me again and see weda ebola will not locate u
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
I was really interested util I saw Pointblank news, the most useless arm of GEJ paid information outfit, I will not join my comment with a demented online blogger! lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by EkoIle1: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Another loser found this trash where beaf dumped it... NL is full of internet trash collectors....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by HowFar: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
EkoIle1: Another loser found this trash where beaf dumped it... NL is full of internet trash collectors....

The problem is that his indictment can't be wished away.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2014
idumuose:
My broda no be small thing.I have laughing since today.He shot himself in the leg today.

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1846722/ngene-nkenu-abi-ngeneukwenu-ebonyi/1

Where he said he said he is a gentleman.A female has become a gentleman. Laugh wan kill me die
The guy is shameless imposter!

thanks for the details
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by basty: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Idiots are commenting now, where is the value of the money?. Just account numbers and can't your brains tell you that this could be cloned. Where was Tinubu in 1993? Can Tinubu as a Senator under the military government steal money or have access to government money in 1993?. I hate Tinubu die because of N13 billion he collected from Jonathan some few days to the Election. He sold my people out to this shoeless Ijaw fisherman tormenting everyone. Let us be objective, Tinubu was nowhere government money in 1993. Your propaganda has failed and the mumu and dafts commenting.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Lucasbalo(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Mogidi:

[size=14pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE eBOLA AHMED TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS[/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html
This document is not new. It came out few years ago but didn't know what became of the casa.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Lucasbalo(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Mogidi:

[size=14pt]U.S AGENTS EXPOSE eBOLA AHMED TINUBU'S DRUG TRAFFICKING DEALS[/size]

Facts have emerged that the erstwhile Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu may have been involved in a white heroin trafficking network which operated in Chicago and some parts of Indiana and led by one Adegboyega Mueez Akande between 1988 and 1993. The source of the white heroine was identified as one Mr. Lee Andrew Edwards who was incarcerated for attempting to murder a federal agent while the agent was executing a search warrant on him.

According to the Verified Complaint for forfeiture in case No. 93 C 4483 Obtained by SaharaReporters, which was filed on July 26, 1993 before the Hon. Judge Nordberg of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States Government urged the Court to order the forfeiture of funds in accounts Nos. 263226700 held by First Heritage Bank in the name of Bola Tinubu, funds in accounts 39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936404 and 39936383 held by Citibank N.A in the name of Bola Tinubu and funds in accounts 52050-89451952,52050-89451952, 52050-89451953 held by Citibank in the name of Bola Tinubu because there was probable cause to believe that the funds in Tinubu's bank accounts represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or were monies involved in financial transactions in violations of 18 U.S.C, sections 1956 and 1957 and therefore, was forfeitable to the U.S Government.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html
This document is not new. It came out few years ago but didn't know what became of the case.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by HowFar: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
basty: Idiots are commenting now, where is the value of the money?. Just account numbers and can't your brains tell you that this could be cloned. Where was Tinubu in 1993? Can Tinubu as a Senator under the military government steal money or have access to government money in 1993?. I hate Tinubu die because of N13 billion he collected from Jonathan some few days to the Election. He sold my people out to this shoeless Ijaw fisherman tormenting everyone. Let us be objective, Tinubu was nowhere government money in 1993. Your propaganda has failed and the mumu and dafts commenting.

Now what's your point, did you even read the article before commenting? You must be high on the ebola virus because your arguments has nothing to do with the topic here.

Next time try and read before commenting else you come across like a m0ron.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by shizzle11(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2014
eBOLA Thiefnubuu pushing cocaine since 1980
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Reptyle(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Errrrr...why does this document look like it was typed on one of those manual typewriters from 1960 popular with those itinerant typists usually found close or within the precincts of most of our High Courts?
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Itoroetti(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
akinlex:

you are truly allergic to failure. i can sense that. qoute me again and see weda ebola will not locate u

is it ebola that is busy ravaging ur "lagos" which u all claim to own or another ebola?
i hope u've bath upto 10bags of salt which ur broda adviced u to do
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by EkoIle1: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
HowFar:

The problem is that his indictment can't be wished away.

How do you even wash away something that doesn't exist beyond NL and some other hate and bigotry related websites ?

You people really need to find something better to do with your miserable lives..
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
It doesn't really add up, someone who has committed a crime of this magnitude will earn a refugee status if he fled the US or at the very least,
extradited or he will not step foot into the US again, but recently, he attended a Democrat congress and also treated his leg in the US
Could it be that he outsmarted the feds twice or the criminal documents were doctored? either ways, someone is trying hard to insult my sensibilities, im out!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by 7lives: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
jpphilips: It doesn't really add up, someone who has committed a crime of this magnitude will earn a refugee status if he fled the US or at the very least,
extradited or he will not step foot into the US again, but recently, he attended a Democrat congress and also treated his leg in the US
Could it be that he outsmarted the feds twice or the criminal documents were doctored? either ways, someone is trying hard to insult my sensibilities, im out!!

The op is obsessed with BAT and from the look of things, the op mind eventually end up on deliverance ground in order to regain his senses.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2014
jpphilips: It doesn't really add up, someone who has committed a crime of this magnitude will earn a refugee status if he fled the US or at the very least,

U dey mind these fools.
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bump
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by DabuIIIT: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Once a crook always a crookist grin
Re: Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban by Danjikanbauchi: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
So Tinubu is a drug trafficker ? Imagine Yoruba man campaigning for thief and a drug Lord but insulting other tribes of doing what their leaders are into.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video / And Like In 1984, Nigerians Queue Again To Buy Essential Food Commodity(pics) / FG Opens 128 Bids, Saves $500m On Oil Products-dr Maikanti Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.