Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video (4959 Views)

Pension Scam: I Made $544,000 Selling Pure Water — Defendant / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Co-defendant In The Trial Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu Shocked The Court Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydULNNbkDug&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nwa chineke

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by zendy: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nwachukwu!

4 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by hammerT: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
NA BUHARI GO TIRE... THIS IS EXACTLY WAT NNAMDI WAS LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG.

THE GUY IS SO RELEVANT INTERNATIONALLY NOW EHN...

MAKE PERSON OLD WITHOUT WISDOM NA CURSE. BUHARI IS CURSED.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by CursedIboes: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Chei see mind. If na our yoruba muslim people like me and Bayo Adetunji, him for don piss for body like 300 times. We fear fulani pass Sango oracle for yorubaland. grin

I have never seen a shameless eboe man like you before, you had to always deny your own tribe cos of shame. What have you achieved with all your cloned handles? Nothing but poverty. You are a disgrace to sane and responsible Ibos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by hammerT: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
CursedIboes:

I have never seen a shameless eboe man like you before, you had to always deny your own tribe cos of shame. What have you achieved with all your cloned handles? Nothing but poverty. You are a disgrace to sane and responsible Ibos.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by hammerT: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=CursedIboes post=51903310][/quote]

E PAIN AM... TRUTH ALWAYS HURT. tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Opakan2: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin cheesy

they never disappoint, very stubborn set

5 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by CursedIboes: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
hammerT:

E PAIN AM... TRUTH ALWAYS HURT. tongue

Very gullible. What is the truth in posting an irrelevant pics. Lmaoooo. All flat.head no dey ever get sense. Lol
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by math2000: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by momentarylapse: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=hammerT post=51903208][/quote]

Your ipob bloda mazi okechukwu on his gala hawking break! grin

2 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by ificatchmodeh: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ibos..
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Neoguru1: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

It's open secret that yorubas are the ones who usually put on lace and material cloths, so that is Adetunji Olaniyi. Hahahaha

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by momentarylapse: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Neoguru1:
It's open secret that yorubas are the ones who usually put on lace and material cloths, so that is Adetunji Olaniyi. Hahahaha

You can lie to yourself all you want and keep coming up with crack pot theories to deny your kinsman no wahala, but that is the great mazi okechukwu from nnewi east!

Abi you want him number? grin
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Opakan2: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My brother, if we yoruba were stubborn like the Iboes, an Oba will still be in charge of kwara. grin cheesy

chest beasting and noisemaking as usual

upon all the strong head, na fasting and prayer una go still do when fulanis attack.

They even lash your nwayiomas with long koboko which they enjoy so much that they go back for more grin

2 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by CursedIboes: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Opakan2:

chest beasting and noisemaking as usual

upon all the strong head, na fasting and prayer una go do when fulanis attack.
They even lash your nwayiomas with long koboko which they enjoy so much that they go back for more grin

The kid is one shameless welder in Ebonyi, his old handle is Collynzo. He was disgraced here and very bitter since then, cloning Yoruba names as handles cos of shame. lol
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Opakan2: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
CursedIboes:

The kid is one shameless welder in Ebonyi, his old handle is Collynzo. He was disgraced here and very bitter since then, cloning Yoruba names as handles cos of shame. lol

igbo dey do welder? interesting grin

na business most of them dey always do.. spare parts, clothing etc.
I hardly see them engage in things like shoe making/cobbler, roadside begging..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Opakan2: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

We are saying the same thing. Since 1830s fulanis have been capturing our big-nyash yoruba women in kwara and kogi and inseminating them to breed yoru-gambaris and Akobata fulanis who hate oduduwa nation and prefer the Caliphate.
We must copy the Ibos and raise men like kanu who do not fear fulanis to stem this trend. Else yorubaland is finished. grin grin

tell me.. how do you sleep at night?

supporting Atiku today, defending Kanu 2morrow

I still don't understand how you guys do these things.. really
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

lol

With dat bicycle seat conehead,asoebi and dose stumpy hands,..I'd say dats a yorobba achondroplasic dwarf,...perhaps on a ritual break,...u knw yorobbas n rituals are like 5 n 6 wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is why we said that it was all planned!
bubu will indirectly grant our wish!
nnamdi kanu is a god!
the igbo man has a way of doing things...............
when the time comes, ngige and the rest will come back home to face the music!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Fremancipation: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

As a truthful yoruba muslim, I did not hear IPOB mention Atiku. Only one yorubaman Atiku2019 supports him here.
As a yoruba muslim want, I want yoruba muslims to stop hating Biafrans and start thinking of how we can liberate kwara from the caliphate. I still find it difficult explaining to my son Taofeek that kwara is yorubaland without Oba but a northern Emir.

Join hands with me and support yoruba independence from caliphate and stop mocking the Ibos, when our own house is on fire. grin grin

Very Honest Yoruba man grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Daplux4: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is the time for south-east and South-south to speak with one voice over the illegal detention of Nnamdi kanu, because north thinks everything is politics,
North refused to adhere calls from south-west, south-east, and South-south to restructure Nigeria everyone will be happy with and thinks they will all ways have there way with stealing and intimidating other regions because time shall come when such opportunities will not be available,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by progress69: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Daplux4:
this is the time for south-east and South-south to speak with one voice over the illegal detention of Nnamdi kanu, because north thinks everything is politics,
North refused to adhere calls from south-west, south-east, and South-south to restructure Nigeria everyone will be happy with and thinks they will all ways have there way with stealing and intimidating other regions because time shall come when such opportunities will not be available,
Please how is the detention illegal? The last time i checked, a court remanded him in prison and a bail application was refused. Abi u nor know the meaning of illegal?
In between what is the meaning of this forced attachment with SS?

1 Like

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Neoguru1: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

You can lie to yourself all you want and keep coming up with crack pot theories to deny your kinsman no wahala, but that is the great mazi okechukwu from nnewi east!

Abi you want him number? grin
You know what I'm saying is the truth. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Opens 128 Bids, Saves $500m On Oil Products-dr Maikanti Baru / Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; / Enugu To Host Osinbajo On Entrepreneurship Programme On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.