Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? (4474 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Prof. Maurice Iwu Finds Possible Cure For Ebola - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by fr3do(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2014
This is a virus, salt can't do jack to it.
The working of a cure and prevention of a virus depends on how it makes the body of the likely host respond to the virus.
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Gbade60: 5:00am On Aug 08, 2014
fr3do: This is a virus, salt can't do jack to it.
The working of a cure and prevention of a virus depends on how it makes the body of the likely host respond to the virus.
ppl like u, go don bath, con dey discourage odas, deris god oo
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by dtshaahu: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Christians should call on God for cure and prevention of this ebola before Nigerians will stop going to church becouse of fear of ebola. We should know the best place to go when there is so much confusion: dont shake hand, eat bitter kola, bath with salt water, drink salt water, dont travel, dont attent large gathering, aviod the sick etc is enough confusion to seek Almighty God face, Fellow Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2014
is there any moderator here to move it to FrontPage?
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by dtshaahu: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Christians should call on God for cure and prevention of this ebola before Nigerians will stop going to church becouse of fear of ebola. We should know the best place to go when there is so much confusion: dont shake hand, eat bitter kola, bath with salt water, drink salt water, dont travel, dont attent large gathering, aviod the sick etc is enough confusion to seek Almighty God face, Fellow Nigerians[quote author=abuayman]That's the same thing I heard, In-fact I was woke up by a call right now from my former GF, I told the love don de shak/choke her again, only for her to say that her pupsy just called her now to inform them of the Salt Bath that can cure Ebola.
Sha, I hope its true (quote)
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1847879/ebola-bathing-warm-salt-water
it's a rumour oh...
salt water would do nothing
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Chai!! See as person noRumo fit sleep because of this Ebola thing. Rumors now is that a victim has been discovered in makurdi benue state hmmmm!!! I can't wholly discredit the news sha but this is sign of end.time...

Well I'm yet to do any of this cos my mind the tell me say na rumor outbreak, lol grin
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: https://www.nairaland.com/1847879/ebola-bathing-warm-salt-water
it's a rumour oh...
salt water would do nothing
me no go ever fall for this cheap prank... tongue bafu ke' in Yoruba voice. cheesy
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by gEE10(f): 5:34am On Aug 08, 2014
I got a call from my daughter in Makurdi that they've asked to take their bath with salty and warm water before 6am.
Na wa o. Ebola.

My water don dey heat for kettle now.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by gEE10(f): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
gEE10: I got a call from my daughter in Makurdi that they've asked to take their bath with salty and warm water before 6am.
Na wa o. Ebola.

The call came in as early as 4:48am.

Hmmmnn.
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
You guys can call this mtn helpline concerning Ebola virus, ask them any question you want about the disease... 0800326524357
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Mubby4luv(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2014
So I was asleep drmin, me cruzin in my latest ferrari wit Niki minaj for my side. My phone started ringing , I pick it up tinkin it was my business partner bill gates. embarassed just to hear person dey tell me sey make I wake up sharp sharp bath wit salt water angry

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2014
gEE10: I got a call from my daughter in Makurdi that they've asked to take their bath with salty and warm water before 6am.
Na wa o. Ebola.

hahaha grin. Remember heat the kill too o especially makurdi where the hot like the water wey you dey boi cheesy wink
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Mubby4luv: So I was asleep drmin, me cruzin in my latest ferrari wit Niki minaj for my side. My phone started ringing , I pick it up tinkin it was my business partner bill gates. embarassed just to hear person dey tell me sey make I wake up sharp sharp bath wit salt water angry
the thing over tia me o...Like seriously I don get headache Becos of their interruption to bathe with salt and drink embarassed undecided
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by pedestal82(m): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2014
I just discovered that Nigeria is filled with educated illiterates. With information just a button click away, ppl are bathing with salt water to prevent ebola. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Chudi99(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2014
nigeria my country I hail thee! my sister called me very early this moming to inform me about it. gues what, despite it was very cold were I reside I had to rush into the bathroom nd take my bath with cold water nd salt. it was after taking my bath that I now called back my sister to inquire what deases the salt nd water solution was meant to prevent, that was wen I realized I ve been a victim of rumor
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2014
haha am an igala boy from kogi but i don't belive in that cos it's not from God or any accepted source i won't do but if you'll wanna do just add a little maggi to make it delicious

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by harizonal123(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Sealeddeal(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
my father just informed me of the news. Its very funny but its not a costly thing to do though i suspect people just want to spread fear as well as information.
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by ibrahym47(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Tonylyte:
Hahahahaha before nkor, i no only bath, ah drink the water. Who want die?
grin
Tonylyte:
Hahahahaha before nkor, i no only bath, ah drink the water. Who want die?
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Realdeals(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2014
pedestal82: I just discovered that Nigeria is filled with educated illiterates. With information just a button click away, ppl are bathing with salt water to prevent ebola. Smh

Very true!
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2014
mrsefan: haha am an igala boy from kogi but i don't belive in that cos it's not from God or any accepted source i won't do but if you'll wanna do just add a little maggi to make it delicious
grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2014
pedestal82: I just discovered that Nigeria is filled with educated illiterates. With information just a button click away, ppl are bathing with salt water to prevent ebola. Smh
so so gullible... sad
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Check this info and be enlightened about Ebola virus...http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/ebola-prevention-myth-and-truth
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by teetti: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] angry I wnda y ppl dnt use common sense, abeg is bathing wid salt sum kinda vaccine 4 ebola? Ppl wan run ma ba3 flat wid calls abt dis. E tire me o
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by zadok60: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2014
uken73:
Does Kogi have Ebola cases? How did they confirm that this works?
i don't knw.i heard their king instructed them to do it and the man is a very strong spiritual man.He his only interceeding for his people only.Pple from Kogi will know this man i am talking about.
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Sodiq3(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Am i the only one that believe the Stimulus-Response Theory A.K.A Magic bullet theory is still much alive especially in a state of emergency like this?. News of Salt and water as a preventive measure against ebola circulating across social media platforms triggered immediate response from people and they became powerless, defenseless, passive to resist the message. It had instant effect on people as everybody is seen calling and texting their love ones about the Newly discovered Africa Ebola Preventive Measure.

For it to be more effective, You can add pepper, maggi, thym and curry. Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
finally a confession came from one nairalander and friends who started the rumors....kudos to y'all that fall four this useless prank. tongue out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. / Tinubu To Buhari, Give Me Oil Wells - Pics / John Nwodo's Speech At Biafra Remembrace Day Conference In Abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.