Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa (1121 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Following the lethal outbreak of the Ebola virus epidemic in Lagos state, Nigeria by an American(Liberian wey claim say America na him papa land) and the outright refusal of Barack Obama (Kenyan wey also claim American-a boy who originated from East Africa) to release vaccines that could help West Africa curb the outbreak, certain radicalists such as I am believe Shekau will stop oppressing the plantations of Sambisa forest out of his maimouphobia(fear of monkeys) and face his real job which is to provide daily balanced diet for his chibok tenants. His most likely new location will be Bornu's State-House. Goodluck with your sources in CIA, NIA, PIA, PDP and APC coz you fit die of ebola before you pay them for the services rendered you and vice versa. Kati Kati eranko Lasan lasan. What a pity, Ebola don collect headline from you shocked
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by Blaqsmith(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2014
What concerns Ayefele with press-ups?
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by texazzpete(m): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba: Following the lethal outbreak of the Ebola virus epidemic in Lagos state, Nigeria by an American(Liberian wey claim say America na him papa land) and the outright refusal of Barack Obama (Kenyan wey also claim American-a boy who originated from East Africa) to release vaccines that could help West Africa curb the outbreak, certain radicalists such as I am believe Shekau will stop oppressing the plantations of Sambisa forest out of his maimouphobia(fear of monkeys) and face his real job which is to provide daily balanced diet for his chibok tenants. His most likely new location will be Bornu's State-House. Goodluck with your sources in CIA, NIA, PIA, PDP and APC coz you fit die of ebola before you pay them for the services rendered you and vice versa. Kati Kati eranko Lasan lasan. What a pity, Ebola don collect headline from you shocked

Say NO to drugs, dude.

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Blaqsmith: What concerns Ayefele with press-ups?
Blaqqy, U fit lead the delegation to go ask am urself.
texazzpete:
Say NO to drugs, dude.
I don't do paracetamol
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by Blaqsmith(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba: Blaqqy, U fit lead the delegation to go ask am urself.
I don't do paracetamol
I go cum bak cum reply u...make I bath finish with dis salt,,,,
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Blaqsmith: I go cum bak cum reply u...make I bath finish with dis salt,,,,
Add a little pepper for efficacy
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
AdeolaOmoOba: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Following the lethal outbreak of the Ebola virus epidemic in Lagos state, Nigeria by an American(Liberian wey claim say America na him papa land) and the outright refusal of Barack Obama (Kenyan wey also claim American-a boy who originated from East Africa) to release vaccines that could help West Africa curb the outbreak, certain radicalists such as I am believe Shekau will stop oppressing the plantations of Sambisa forest out of his maimouphobia(fear of monkeys) and face his real job which is to provide daily balanced diet for his chibok tenants. His most likely new location will be Bornu's State-House. Goodluck with your sources in CIA, NIA, PIA, PDP and APC coz you fit die of ebola before you pay them for the services rendered you and vice versa. Kati Kati eranko Lasan lasan. What a pity, Ebola don collect headline from you shocked

boy, your reasoning scares me.

We should even pray that none of the terrorists in sambisa contacts the deadly virus.

You read that right. If ebola should find its way into sambisa, it will be good news to them. No more suicide bombing. All they need do is make a list of terrorists who would go to the market each day to mingle with the crowd thereby spreading the virus

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
kolawaxxy:
We should even pray that none of the terrorists in sambisa contacts the deadly virus.
You read that right. If ebola should find its way into sambisa, it will be good news to them. No more suicide bombing. All they need do is make a list of terrorists who would go to the market each day to mingle with the crowd thereby spreading the virus
kolawaxxy You are quite sensible and analytical. Thumbs up coz you've got a mind of your own
Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
kolawaxxy:

Ebola no dey allow patient get strength waka about. Ebola has very visible symptoms...

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by iluvnaija: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola fear won't allow boko haram kidnap people again because of being infected.

1 Like

Re: Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
okparaugo:
Ebola no dey allow patient get strength waka about. Ebola has very visible symptoms...
iluvnaija: Ebola fear won't allow boko haram kidnap people again because of being infected.
kolawaxxy:
okparaugo and iluvnaija made scientifically proven points. Kolawaxxy, what do you say to that?

(1) (Reply)

APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office / Competition Among Cement Firms Leads To Price Drop, Increased Capacity / Okorocha Will Fix Nigeria if He Emerges President In 2015 - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.