Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France (718 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France by Xmo10000(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Have you ever wonder why some Nigerian promising ladies ,engaged in prostitution in France and other countries?
And how some big people tricked them into prostitution in France ,just in the name of helping secure a job over there in France the video tells the life style of some Nigerian ladies who are into prostitution in France,you get to see why and how these ladies got into prostitution,where some of these ladies sleeps ,how much they charge per nite and many more. Click the link below to watch the video very very educative video http://ireporterstv.co/see-how-nigerian-ladies-are-been-tricked-into-prostitution-in-france/
Re: Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France by Kanwulia: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
In this day and age? undecided

No one can trick anyone unless he or she lives in a BUBBLE OF REEETARDS! kiss
Life is a choice. . . TAKE OR MAKE YOURS! kiss

*no. . . i did not watch the video. not necessary* kiss

1 Like

Re: Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France by dexentity: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Ignorance, poverty and greed will always do the trick. Some of these ladies know what they are getting themselves into anyway. Some are just too blind by the hunger for money and fame in their communities.

(1) (Reply)

'THEO'S STORY' - When Good Guys Get Hurt / Stop Calling Motherhood A Job / This Is STRONG, You Really Need To Read It To Make Your Relationship Solid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.