Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service (890 Views)

Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! / Help My Toyota Corolla Unusually Gulps Fuel!!!! / Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by Triska: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Hello My good people,

i changed bushing and other things on my camry tiny light.

After driving from the mechanic shop to the house,i Parked and wanted to move out. Only to notice that my two back tyres have seized and were unable to move.

i tried moving but my brake pads started smelling and wont let me and all that.

since then, i have been unable to move the car.

Please what could be the cause of this and how do i resolve it?

Please Advice!!

Thanks !
Re: Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2014
state exactly what was replace or serviced on your vehicle. hope the parking brakes are down? is it the front or rear that is stopping the car from moving?

Triska:
Hello My good people,
i changed bushing and other things on my camry tiny light.
After driving from the mechanic shop to the house,i Parked and wanted to move out. Only to notice that my two back tyres have seized and were unable to move.
i tried moving but my brake pads started smelling and wont let me and all that.
since then, i have been unable to move the car.
Please what could be the cause of this and how do i resolve it?
Please Advice!!
Thanks !
Re: Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by Triska: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
GAZZUZZ: state exactly what was replace or serviced on your vehicle. hope the parking brakes are down? is it the front or rear that is stopping the car from moving?

its the rear that's stopping it from moving.

Re: Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by Triska: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
its the rear that's stopping it from moving.
Re: Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
since its the rear i guess your brake shoes are sticking probably due to rusting from springs or cable or bad adjustments (too tight) try pulling the parking brakes(hand brakes) up and down a couple of times pull very high and let go. if it frees up your wheels go back to your mechanic and have it sorted out.

Re: Unable To Move My Toyota Camry Tiny Light After Service by Triska: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
GAZZUZZ: since its the rear i guess your brake shoes are sticking probably due to rusting from springs or cable or bad adjustments (too tight) try pulling the parking brakes(hand brakes) up and down a couple of times pull very high and let go. if it frees up your wheels go back to your mechanic and have it sorted out.

Thanks so much !

(1) (Reply)

The Toyota 4runner Limited / Please Help My Tokunbo Corolla Has Transmission Problems / Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.