Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. (6792 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by simbaddsailor(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Everytin abt my post must relate to me. U dnt even know if its a friend or a brother is seeking an advice from this forum. We are also here to represent people by proxy. So withdraw your statement.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai. Poster got me sha, seems He/she just gets stories off blogs and posts for us to be busy hitting our fingers on keyboards
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Godmystrength: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Archildao: @ op going from your previous threads i dnt know wether to beleive you or not.Please try to be consistent with your threads cos there is no uniformity.Today your mother is maltreating you,tommorow you are in love with your maid.Hian!
I just went to check OP's profile after seeing this and i remembered seeing a thread about his mother hating him and his sister. he could be telling the truth anyway. Though he didn't mention any child or woman in his life but he did mentioned having a younger sister who is married. And he has said in this post that he took his maid/gf and child to his younger sister's place to continue school. He talked about returning to lagos and i saw from his previous post that he planned relocating to enugu or lagos.

I remember him saying his mother got pregnant during the end of the civil war so his age here kinda correlate sha. Just saying. I no know the OP before o.

So maybe he is for real.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by simbaddsailor(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
My friend get a life. Every of my posts must not be related to me. U don't even know if I am seeking for an advice on someone's behalf. People brings other people's problems here and together we treat them the possible ways we can. So dnt relate it to me cos you are not sure if I am the person concerned.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Godmystrength: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: I just went to check OP's profile after seeing this and i remembered seeing a thread about his mother hating him and his sister. he could be telling the truth anyway. Though he didn't mention any child or woman in his life but he did mentioned having a younger sister who is married. And he has said in this post that he took his maid/gf and child to his younger sister's place to continue school. He talked about returning to lagos and i saw from his previous post that he planned relocating to enugu or lagos.

I remember him saying his mother got pregnant during the end of the civil war so his age here kinda correlate sha. Just saying. I no know the OP before o.

So maybe he is for real.

simbaddsailor: Everytin abt my post must relate to me. U dnt even know if its a friend or a brother is seeking an advice from this forum. We are also here to represent people by proxy. So withdraw your statement.
I didn't even see this before posting. Chai!!!!!!!!!!!! and see me defending the OP. Diaris God oooooooooooo

@OP- you should have told us that it happened to a friend of your friend as is the usual trend here now.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Archildao: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: I just went to check OP's profile after seeing this and i remembered seeing a thread about his mother hating him and his sister. he could be telling the truth anyway. Though he didn't mention any child or woman in his life but he did mentioned having a younger sister who is married. And he has said in this post that he took his maid/gf and child to his younger sister's place to continue school. He talked about returning to lagos and i saw from his previous post that he planned relocating to enugu or lagos.

So maybe he is for real.
please let the Op speak for himself jare!I will only advice him to thread with care for the sake of his child.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Godmystrength: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Archildao:
please let the Op speak for himself jare!I will only advice him to thread with care for the sake of his child.
Please don't be angry. i withdraw my statement o

Godmystrength:
I didn't even see this before posting. Chai!!!!!!!!!!!! and see me defending the OP. Diaris God oooooooooooo
@OP- you should have told us that it happened to a friend of your friend as is the usual trend here now.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Godmystrength: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
aisha2: Chai. Poster got me sha, seems He/she just gets stories off blogs and posts for us to be busy hitting our fingers on keyboards
And see as the yeye me was trying to defend him. And he just fell my hand with his response afterwards.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by dustydee: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
simbaddsailor: wash my cloths
Please is this compulsory for a wife? I personally don't think so. You can buy a washing machine if you have no time to wash your clothes. I agree she should cook and keep the house though.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by dre11(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
simbaddsailor: Yes it waz consensual, I never forced her, we talked abt it and planned for it. Before them, she told me she had a boy had sex with her once because she knew I waz avoiding having sex with, whe I finally had sex wit her, I discovered it waz nt true. She apologized and said she does not want me to forget about her. There waz a mutual understanding and agreement in everythin we do. She has never for once felt guilty or that I am exploiting her. Its just like wen you have a gal friend and two of us are getting on very well.

finished reading ur story.....
Anyway, just to ask...... have u talked with the family of the girl as she wished.
And what u feel for her is it genuie or just out of lustfull desire....

Although i would say she is young but, she is not too young to understand what she is doing because going by 9ja constitution a 18yr old girl is consider an adult.
But, do allow her to mature at her pace and don't force it on her because it might backfire
and
lastly do not make thesame mistake u did made with ur wife by allowing your women to be pregnant before doing the marriage rites
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why are people sounding like this man has done nothing wrong? Nigga should be arrested for statutory r*pe. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Coco you too you are agbaya.if a 40 year old man comes to your house with his people that they want to marry your 17+ year old daughter you no go land the person slap shocked

nothing like talking to her about her future like studying for gce, jamb etc.na marriage be her next priority.

Ok let me even take a 17 year old girl as an adult even though she's not. At 17 her priority is different from a 40year old man's priority. Hers is or should be planning on getting into the university and if she doesn't want help her get a job or learn a skill undecided

does it mean a parent cannot leave a little girl in a man's house and be sure she's safe and untouched. I am trying so hard to resist the temptation of calling op a paedo.a man that should be the one guiding, advising and seeing her as his daughter is bedding her. Even if it's with her consent is it right? Which parent will be happy knowing that a man old enough to be her father is bedding her when she's only going there to lighten his domestic burdens undecided
cococandy: Oh I see. smiley

So the only problem you have is how to tell the world that you're in love with an 18yr old huh?
Tough luck.

Talk to her mom like she suggested. If you get her mother's support,getting her father on your side won't be hard.

I still think you should give her a little time.
Girls that age can change their minds like underwear. If you can wait for some time before starting the marriage rites maybe At least until she's 20 it would be better (IMO) but now you don rush go take her virginity grin

Well just swallow shame or whatever it is that's holding you back and go see her parents.
It may be easier than you think.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Exactly like impregnating them before knowing their real character
dre11:

finished reading ur story.....
Anyway, just to ask...... have u talked with the family of the girl as she wished.
And what u feel for her is it genuie or just out of lustfull desire....

Although i would say she is young but, she is not too young to understand what she is doing because going by 9ja constitution a 18yr old girl is consider an adult.
But, do allow her to mature at her pace and don't force it on her because it might backfire
and
lastly do not make thesame mistake u did made with ur wife by allowing your women to be pregnant before doing the marriage rites
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advaantage of an 18yrs old girl brought in as an househelp. Take for instance your daughter comes home with a 40yrs old man as a suitor whereas she is barely 18 would you allow her to go? Free the young girl and go look for your mates abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: Why are people sounding like this man has done nothing wrong? Nigga should be arrested for statutory r*pe. undecided
Seriously sad
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abuse of power in my humble opinion.
When you are in a place of authority over someone,especially a maid who is obviously from a disadvantaged background you have no business having intercourse with her.
If all things were equal and she consented to having se x with you,it would be different..You took advantage of her.Why did you not go for women your age or at least someone old enough? Not someone who depends on you for her education and daily bread! She was doing her job for Chrissakes! What next? You'll say she seduced you? How could she say no to you when her survival is at stake??
If it were my eighTEEN year old sister that slept with a 40 year old freshly divorced cargo saddled with a child,I'd go ballistic.Most 18 year old girls in Nigeria are not considered adults in the eyes of the society.No parent with clear eye would agree with this sort of arrangement. They're doing it cos they are poor!

I feel awful for her and her parents.Na condition wey make crayfish bend.Cant wait for her to dump your shrivelled a ss when she enters uni..Who wants to be changing adult pampers instead of experiencing life?

This is all shades of wrong!

10 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
1 million likes.you have hit the nail on the head
hispinkolo: Abuse of power in my humble opinion.
When you are in a place of authority over someone,especially a maid who is obviously from a disadvantaged background you have no business having intercourse with her.
If all things were equal and she consented to having se x with you,it would be different..You took advantage of her.Why did you not go for women your age or at least someone old enough? Not someone who depends on you for her education and daily bread! She was doing her job for Chrissakes! What next? You'll say she seduced you? How could she say no to you when her survival is at stake??
If it were my eighTEEN year old sister that slept with a 40 year old freshly divorced cargo saddled with a child,I'd go ballistic.Most 18 year old girls in Nigeria are not considered adults in the eyes of the society.No parent with clear eye would agree with this sort of arrangement. They're doing it cos they are poor!

I feel awful for her and her parents.Na condition wey make crayfish bend.Cant wait for her to dump your shrivelled a ss when she enters uni..Who wants to be changing adult pampers instead of experiencing life?

This is all shades of wrong!

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Seriously sad
seriously, gini?
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by skydeep(f): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: Why are people sounding like this man has done nothing wrong? Nigga should be arrested for statutory r*pe. undecided
I was wondering if people can't see '' A 17 year girl'' in his story.

Anyways, it was all a fairy tale undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
If this story is true, i don't see anythn wrong in a 40yrs old man marrying an 18yrs old girl provided there's a mutual consent. I have seen even 15yrs old girls who're more matured both in body and in character than some 35yrs old ladies, so, what's the fuss? All these overgrown single women that usually come up in arms whenever an older guy is planning marriage with a much younger girl,wetin be una own sef? If the story had been the other way round , y'all won't see any wrong. Hypocrites!
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Quit living in that fantasy world of yours and face reality my friend.........
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by bennyrazz: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
@Op, marry am jare but wait till she's 18yrs old oooo grin afterall, Nwankwo kanu did it, you too can do it. Age is just a no

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by beeevan: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai!! Brother aruru ala gburu gi shocked.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by luvablesam(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
SAMBARRY: Haaaaaa coco see you encouraging the man . first of all 40-18=22 years. Meaning the girl was born when he was 22 years.i can't even say he's like a big brother but a father to her.ahaaaannnn.not 5,8 or maximum maximum 10 years 22 freaking years ahaaaaaannnnn shocked shocked

op fear God na.slippers get size. Why take advantage of the girl because she's the only one around you. So because she's domesticated and takes care of your daughter =she's a good wife. She never show you her colour shocked

agbaya ni e grin why you no go find 29 years-35 why a teenager? A secondary school pikin for that matter. It would have even been manageable if she was in the university like 25years.you no try.truth be told and as for you coco aka soyoyo I'll be back to your matter later tongue

Samberry, I don't c where u rebuked the woman's behaviour of followin a wealthier man,instead u are more concerned with d age difference.

My advice is simple,@OP an 18yr old still doesn't know wat she wants in life(relationship wise).
Ur tots are way apart. U think of building a house,she thinks of buyin something fancy to woow her friends.
U might not understand her later when she starts acting up. To her,she would blame missing her youth to u.

Its up to u buh Mehn its gonna be hard on her.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Smh.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
skydeep:
I was wondering if people can't see '' A 17 year girl'' in his story.

Anyways, it was all a fairy tale undecided
sadly I wish it were, I believe the story cos I've seen cases like this, it's a shame.
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
freecocoa: seriously, gini?
In support of what you said. Upset with the 40yr old father not u
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Kanwulia: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Man!
You sure know how to look in the wrong places.
You took the virginity of a child?
A 17 year-old child? shocked

The reason the first 'wife' left you to "waka go" with NOLLYWOOD TOUTS!
What do you have in common with a TEENAGER who has not even learned to wash HER NYANSH PROPERLY? undecided

To think you also have a daughter? undecided
I think your DEEEEK is controlling your brain cells.

Nigerian men na waya oooooooooo. . . .KAI!!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by SAMBARRY: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
The woman is an adult. She has made her choice and whatever repercussions that comes with marrying nollywood is up to her but my disgust is ehy will a grown ahrse man sleep with a teenager who came to render help . that's sickening to say the least. Aside the age difference even if they get married their priorities will be different. Once in a while she'll spring up some childish tendencies like a teenager would, then age factor that you think is irrelevant starts showing up.how can an 18 and 40 year old man reason together. Do you guys think with your brain or dheek when making life changing decisions. Seriously this beats me.

I remember when my kid brother was 18 and he used to exhibit some childish tendencies. I wasn't even 40 then or now but I understood its part of growing up. But here we talking about marriage relationship and here is a man allowing his pheenees to take over his brain undecided
luvablesam:

Samberry, I don't c where u rebuked the woman's behaviour of followin a wealthier man,instead u are more concerned with d age difference.

My advice is simple,@OP an 18yr old still doesn't know wat she wants in life(relationship wise).
Ur tots are way apart. U think of building a house,she thinks of buyin something fancy to woow her friends.
U might not understand her later when she starts acting up. To her,she would blame missing her youth to u.

Its up to u buh Mehn its gonna be hard on her.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by isokey: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Seriously i think if had gone about doing it the right way, it wld av been beta i.e she consenting n u both go to see her people. U'd even earn her respect. U shldnt av slept with her like dat. Nevertheless, she could be the right girl for u. Some good advice has been given e.g aisha2
Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by ITbomb(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2014
SAMBARRY: Op as for your wife why didn't you study her or befriend her well enough before you started impregnating her.you no try.as for the smallie that is taking care of your home she's just a house help and a young girl, you shouldn't have done that abi if it was a 50 something or 60 something year old helping you with your daughter and cooking, you go dress go her side? tongue

because you see say na pikin.do you even realise men your age have kids that are your girl friends age and even older . imagine going for pta meeting. What will you stand as.man friend, father or uncle? shocked

you f'd up really lipsrsealed
I wish you were with Celine Dion before she got married or better still Kanu Nwankwo

@OP, my only fear is that the girl maybe lack experience in male and you being the first, we may never know how she will turn when she enters the University and finds out that younger guys have more swag.

Let her enter university first, if she is still consistent in her character and attitude then go ahead with a low key wedding and be happy.

Better be happy with someone who loves you than the working class that has tentacles everywhere

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Dark1(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2014
I did not read where you legally divorce your first wife. You only mentioned something about collecting back dowry from erstwhile in-laws. If you've not done the right thing, go back and do it b4 ur ex slams u with bigamy and all kinds of law suits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Female Sexologist Shows Married Women Latest Sex Positions On TV (pics) / Is / Advice Urgently Needed "He's Adamant On Having Separate Rooms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.