Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is (6767 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is by leo083: 9:20pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Is by ZUBY77(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2012
Trouble. Keep asking her, maybe she will tell you the truth. Just be prepared because you are going to get hurt.
Re: Is by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2012
What else is there to do than to believe her,watch and pray
Do u have grown relatives staying with u and can u ask them?Your wife coming up with 3 different stories when confronted is quite unusual but still the unexpected revelation and question might have come as a shock hence her reply.
Wetin man go do?u want ask the drug who use am?Marriage is not for the faint hearted,endure.lol

1 Like

Re: Is by agiboma(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2012
@ OP I dont understand this post you said,

leo083: " I said I cant answer cos she needs to explain what a birth control pill is doing in her drawer, since she's already pregnant .

So is ypur wife presently pregnant, they i think she may want to abort the baby. Since she is taking the pills. Thats what i can conclude for the post. Have you asked her how she feels about the pregnancy and becoming a mother?

1 Like

Re: Is by leo083: 9:48pm On May 20, 2012
Ok
Re: Is by feminineA: 9:53pm On May 20, 2012
Probe further. It seems wifey isn't coming out straight.just make sure you ask probe in a very mature manner. Its better to clear your mind of doubts than sweep the issue under the carpet only for it to raise its ugly head later in the future
Re: Is by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2012
A woman would spill ONLY if and when she wants to,probing further wont yield any result.
If there are no relatives living with u then ur wife is not coming out clean.Don't involve a 3rd party yet,it would only complicate matters.
Swallow her story,be vigilante but not paranoid and if u wanna go allllllll the way,have a DNA test when she is delivered of her child,discreetly.Man gotta do what he gotta do.
Re: Is by sigmundfreud(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2012
...i dont envy u, such things wont just go away...the thoughts of her with someone else..errr!
Shez pregnant and if u are asking this, then u shd be questioning the paternity of that too.
I dont think u av enuf evidence tho...just wait and check everything twice...which myt strain ur r/ship cos she will notice u dont trust her.
Sincerely...just take her word for it. Sometimes u need faith to get trust!
Re: Is by Wisdytech(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2012
DOS SHE LOVES YOU?
Re: Is by coogar: 12:49am On May 21, 2012
leo083: Hey, NLers, we have been married for about 2yrs and i have never have any reason to doubt my wife until today, we've been leaving together for about 7 months since we marry for about 2 yrs. I was having indigestion, so I had to search for adrew liver salt wch I bought for her, dt I've always seen in her drawer, but today I didn't just see it there,so I digged further, then I saw (levonogestrel 0.75 mg) a packet of ROGOTINOR, a brand of POSTINOR in wch 1 has been removed, remaining 9 in the pack, I asked my wife what its doing in her drawer, she first said I bought it for her in onistha, then she said I bought it in kano, then later dts its my family members dt put it there. She asked me dt, "do I think she's having an affair?" I said I cant answer cos she needs to explain what a birth control pill is doing in her drawer, since she's already pregnant . Am into reproductive health and I know dt 0.75 levonogestrel is used for emergency contrapception. When I checked the manufacturing date, it was a drug made in pakistan on 08/201O, this period of thime I was in onistha,we were not together, then it couldn't be kano, cause even though I adviced her to buy it dt time in kano, it was 03/10 dt time.
I don't know what to believe anymore .
I'm not perfect and I know she's not, but what and how will it get to her personal drawer? She's presently denying it, dt though she's seen it there for like 7month she never put it there. What should I do.
Mature opinions pls

she's cheating but what you have found is not credible enough to convict her.
if i were you, i wouldn't have confronted her prematurely. i would have probed further.
you had an advantage when you found the postinor: she didn't know you knew.....but
the advantage is gone now. she would have cleaned up the other pieces of evidence you
might have found against her.......

nothing you can do, hombre. accept your fate and consider it the one that slipped away. cool
Re: Is by DukeNija(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2012
@OP
My only suspicion is with your wife's constant story change. Kano, Onitsha, Madagascar, Dubai. Are you prepared for the truth? Keep probing if you are.
Most importantly, TAKE A PATERNITY TEST IMMEDIATELY THE BABY IS BORN.
Re: Is by taryour(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2012
I realy dont understand dis. Is she using d pills in her pregnant condition
Re: Is by 2mch(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2012
Let's clear some things up here. Were you putting demands on her during courtship to get pregnant before marriage? Were you having careless sex with her? During that period how frequently were you around? I say this because it might be her way of preventing pregnancy with you before marriage. Not necessarily that she is cheating. You need to be clearer on this. You can also sit her down and ask her to tell you the truth because you feel she is lying. If that will clear your mind. I don't agree with ignoring it because it will manifest in other ways. You either start being abusive or not being able to stand her sight. At least knowing the truth you can choose to forgive and move on. As you said you were not a saint either and always moving around. Quite frankly though, I would rather see condoms than postinor 2. shocked. Means she was shocked without protection. And with you too.
Re: Is by Saraha1(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2012
Hmm
Re: Is by 90love(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2012
As a married woman myself if I'm putting myself in the situation your wife is in now (which I never would be) I would lie lie lie LIE women never confess the truth until their backs are against the wall with proof or unless they're tired of lying and been pushed for the truth.

Your wife will lie to anyone that asks her and it will go frm bad to worse if you involve other people as she defiantly can't tell the truth publicly. Sit your wife down and have a proper conversation with her as if you already know she cheated and just ask her "why? Was there anything you did wrong or something you might have said to offend her" be smart and tactical as if your pouring your heart out and can't be without her. Then watch her spill and beg for forgiveness. Make sure you keep up with the questioning and act like you KNOW she cheated but you just want to start fresh. Deep down you know those pills didn't magically appear in her draw.

Good luck
Bleep
Re: Is by Nobody: 12:37am On May 22, 2012
I hope you find the answer you seek, for me there is only one answer, she cheated!!!
Re: Is by Johndoe100(m): 1:21am On May 22, 2012
As they say, shine ya eye well well. These women can be jezibels. If you find anything else to confirm your suspicion, just get rid of her and get a new faithful model.
Re: Is by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2012
o man. why was she beating around the bush about whre she bought the drug. A truthful person wil look at you in the eye n come strait. 80 per cent chance that she cheated. and 50 per cent chance that d baby might not be yours. dont go violent on her. just play matured. she will tell u all the hurting truth. that is part of life, pain.
Re: Is by maclatunji: 10:03am On May 22, 2012
OP, don't take any decision on this particular case. However, she is your wife, you should be able to know when she is lying or hiding something from you. How strong is your intuition? Let it guide you; you suspect something, you ask frank questions and demand proper answers. However, going by the fact that she is pregnant, I suggest you take things easy with her until she delivers and leave further probes until your 6th sense gets triggered by her.

Hope for the best but look-out and prepare for the worst.
Re: Is by oldaw: 12:22pm On May 22, 2012
Well, you have to exercise patience in this matter. Wives can be funny at times. She may be ignorant of what she is doing. Your relationship seems to need help. Send your email to me (adeostar@yahoo.com) for some useful information.
Re: Is by Coldfeet(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2012
taryour: I realy dont understand dis. Is she using d pills in her pregnant condition
shocked I wonder o!! Op your post is leaky and lacky why would your pregnant wife be taking postinor? Does she want to prevent a pregnancy while pregnant? And how come you remember the exact date that she wanted to buy postinor in onitsha! Kano! Etc etc back in 2010? Pls clarify o!!
Re: Is by adultebony(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2012
@OP what happened to your stomach upset?

1 Like

Re: Is by plaetton: 2:26pm On May 24, 2012
I sympatise with you. Where there is smoke, there is fire.
It reminds me of a similar incident many years ago with a lady with whom I was serious enough to consider marriag.One day, during intimacy, I brought out a pack of 12 condoms that I brought back from a trip to the US, and we used abt 2 for the night. She insisted on keeping the pack with her so that I wont be tempted to use it with another. I agreed.
About two weeks later, we met again and during the heat of passion,I sked for the condoms. She asked me to reach into her handbag and get it. I reached out into her bag and there was no pack of condoms. She asked to try the other bag, I did and again there were no condoms. And then she got up, searched another handbag and handed me a pack of condoms.Thats when things took a new turn.
I held the pack of condoms in my hand,looked into her eyes and asked if this was the same pack of condoms that i had left with her and she replied,yes ofcourse.I reminded her that I had given her a pack of made in USA Trojan condoms and what had just handed me was a local brand of Gold circle ondoms. She was stymied and speachless. She could not explain how the trojan condoms dissapeared and how the gold circle condoms got into her handbag.
My body went limp and cold. I stood up, put on my clothes,walked out the door at around midnight, and never looked back.

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to decieve.

2 Likes

Re: Is by tasandra: 4:07pm On May 24, 2012
@ 90love,9ice 1...Op,just use wisdom and plsss do not start trouble,wen u dont av proof of what u are tellin us coolbe very prudent abt it...because it can distroy ur family smileyonce again,use wisdom.
Re: Is by deejayzee: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2013
guy man no kill ur self life is short spend it wisely
Re: Is by Tjohn1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
adultebony: @OP what happened to your stomach upset?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is by obicentlis: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Op,

What latter happened?
Re: Is by andyanders: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
My brother, let me advise you here, from your write up, you stated that you once asked/advised her to buy that drug back in 2010.
Women can store things for years. Your wife is presently pregnant and you only saw one tablet removed.
Allow your wife be and do away with any form of suspicion against her and face your marriage. Only a woman knows who is the father of her baby. Allow peace to rain and allow God to take control.
No two perfect people on the entire face of this earth. People advising you here to ask your wife, do this. probe her does not understand marriage and none of us will be there with you if you ruin your marriage out of anger and suspicion. Be careful. Commit this to the hands of God and be prayerful as devil would want to destroy wherever there is peace in the home.Devil does not go to a place where there is crises because he has gotten them and no peace with them. Love your wife and tell her you have taken her words and allow devil to be ashamed.
Re: Is by andyanders: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
90love: As a married woman myself if I'm putting myself in the situation your wife is in now (which I never would be) I would lie lie lie LIE women never confess the truth until their backs are against the wall with proof or unless they're tired of lying and been pushed for the truth.

Your wife will lie to anyone that asks her and it will go frm bad to worse if you involve other people as she defiantly can't tell the truth publicly. Sit your wife down and have a proper conversation with her as if you already know she cheated and just ask her "why? Was there anything you did wrong or something you might have said to offend her" be smart and tactical as if your pouring your heart out and can't be without her. Then watch her spill and beg for forgiveness. Make sure you keep up with the questioning and act like you KNOW she cheated but you just want to start fresh. Deep down you know those pills didn't magically appear in her draw.

Good luck
Bleep

You are a woman and look at the advise you are giving to a man against his wife. I am highly disappointed in your response. Why subject a pregnant woman to such questions and allegation here knowing fully well that the OP once advised her to get the said drug in 2010? Why madam? why not advise him to make peace with his wife.? I am short of words for people like you. I am a man, but I fell sad over your comment as a woman.
Re: Is by chiteny(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2013
OP, just support your wife throughout this pregnancy till she gives birth. Then if you like go for DNA test to confirm who the child belongs to. If it say the child is yours, forget about everything and live in peace with your family. If the test says the child is not yours, do what comes to your mind. i think this is the only valid proof you would have since your wife has denied everything.
Re: Is by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2013
You will really be on a long thing if DNA declares that child yours.From your post,I understand that you cheat too don't you??leave the poor lady alone.A cheating hubby is in no position to judge cheating matters(yes,even if your wife is involved).

(1) (Reply)

What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.