Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Frank Talk: I Want To Marry You (#ishakehead4u) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frank Talk: I Want To Marry You (#ishakehead4u) (525 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk: I Want To Marry You (#ishakehead4u) by wolexy4u(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Honestly, I don't understand how some guys relate with women, what do you take them for?
Imagine this, you just met a lady today and you pop up the "I WANT A WIFE/ I WANT TO MARRY YOU" proposal, without appropriately connecting with her emotionally, with Good satisfiable knowledge of her to YOU and same by her.
Then the next thing is inviting her to where you are, that you are even ready to sponsor her Trip! Jeez! Sorry; You are so ridiculous and naive.
Is that how to get a woman? You don't know anything about her, neither does she know a thing about you.

You aren't cheerful and open to her yet you propose her a marriage? Which planet does it happen?
This is is Planet earth, the 21st century at that. Please save us all the "I'm a business man/ Oil worker/
Banker/ Engineer introduction and stop feeling boastful of your profession and financial comfort as if you are Dangote. #ishakehead4u
So you think all women are desperate? No, not all of them!! They're only being selective and careful of their sought.
Already introducing your profession to a single lady shows you are nothing but a player! Because that's the same LINES you use in getting other money mongering babes.
Look! Ladies are getting wiser and smarter by the day.. You can't get a real independent lady with money or your profession rather money mongering ladies.

Royal father says.....Be sweet! Be respectfully!! Be interactive!!!!
Get to know Her and get her to know you too, but if this is how you look for a woman for marriage, then know this; You'd either get a money monger as a wife or none rather.
Read more: http://www.royalfatherng.com/search/label/Frank%20Talks

(1) (Reply)

Only You Get It All / Has There Even Been A Marriage That Started From Here. / Ladies And Flipping Of Hair: Does It Have A Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.