Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) (88952 Views)

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
chucy: Ebola is killed by a range of disinfectant agents including sodium hypochlorite, lipid solvents, phenolic disinfectants, peracetic acid, methyl alcohol, ether, sodium deoxycholate, 2% glutaraldehyde, 0.25% Triton X-100, β-propiolactone, 3% acetic acid (pH 2.5), formaldehyde and paraformaldehyde, and detergents such as sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS).

Purel is one of the few WHO recommended hand sanitize that meets the above standard.

Order your Purell Medical Hand Sanitizes today! Contact Solo Care Aid on 08035810726 or 07088538551.

Each 59 mil bottle is sold at 500 naira. Hurry now as demands are really uncontrollable these days.

WHAt if it enters into your blOod stream ?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Tracygold(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
God please send ur angels in dis mata cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Una sure say no be that Doctor don die so ? Cos i think that is where she is being held up.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by ELgordo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Damn# the Eloba ish I don't wanna hear or see or smell the Muth@fucker stay away . . . .
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
so this is the famed victoria island, some buildings are on the verge of collapsing. i will not be surprised if ebola spreads like a wildfire in such an environment. many people have been praying online and offline, but it seems the prayers are only bringing this outbreak closer to us. i suggest we forget about prayer and god and just focus on finding the medications to treat the virus or find better ways of isolating infected patients until the virus has no host. people should be advised to take precaution and maintain strict hygiene practices and reduce contact with people and acquaintances. on the bright side, ebola is an example of a natural population check, and these ensure that population is kept in balance which is really important in african societies with too many people. such situations also bring about enlightenment as people will be more cautious.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Iamdagreatguy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
I pray it's not Ebola,,,,,may God help us.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=38pt]When would this panic stop?[/size]

It will die a natural death just as the "bringbackourgirls" and "diaris goduo"

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=20pt] a very big lie, that was in guinea, check ur news. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by easytask(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
That place does note look like VI oooo. Where for Vi u no tell us

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by delishpot: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
robosky02:

Eskimos ni
is that enough, dont just come and make people panick
let there be a press release that this xyz in the ambulance died of ebola
not guess work

Abegi , let people panic o. As long as there have been confirmed cases of Ebola in naija and it can be spread easily I will urge everyone to panic. It's not like Aids that you can be careful not to catch it. It's not like malaria that you can use mosquito net, the way Ebola spreads, I encourage panic cos its the best way to avoid it spreading. If people are ignorant of its dangers and go about their daily lives as if Uncle Ebola is no biggie we will all die of it o.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
BALLERON: This pictures were taken around 1pm today
o boi which kind picture b dis na na 3310 u dey use ni
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=18pt]A big fat lie, thats another country[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by gbadexy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
lomaxx: Has the patient been confirmed as having Ebola virus disease?

We don't diagnose disease with ambulance, clothing and photos.
You are correct. The medics are probably taking extraordinary precautions now.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by gbadexy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
lomaxx: Has the patient been confirmed as having Ebola virus disease?

We don't diagnose disease with ambulance, clothing and photos.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by kel4soft: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some people love argument eh. We are talking about pandemics here. People are looking at VI buildings.

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tracygold: God please send ur angels in dis mata cry cry cry cry cry cry
Woman Angels self get sense oooo Ebola na Demon ooo
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nonybb: You People are now confusing Nigerians about this Ebola thing. MMA is far from Victoria Island, and how could such virus got there so soon? Any sickness that kills people are now Ebola, be it Tuberculosis, cancer, Skin rashes, name it. Assuming Patrick Sawyer wasnt in Nigeria until Today, and this corpse arrived some few hours ago, could you had said it was Ebola. Ebola is the most misconstrued disease now. What killed that man might not be Ebola but some other sickness, and even the cloths put on by those that took him with that van isnt enough prove. I was around when Tuberculosis was ravaging people. That one got solved medically. Malaria used to kill People until Artemeter-Lumefetrin came in to remedy the scourge. HIV was killing too until it was tamed and I survived and never got infected. Today people give Testimonies in churches for Missing Ebola to HIV. I shall survived this Ebola thing too.

They are just taking precautions. They might not no what killed him so it's better to wear that stuff. Maybe the person was picked from the road. For all we know it could be something else. Let's just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by otokx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
See the number of people viewing thread.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by rickt: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Deiok: There is a problem oooh, the two people that use to shook hands on my nokia phone, has refuses to shake hands since three days now. Can someone please tell me if this is because of the ebola virus.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by oyeezee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
lomaxx:

I need a diagnosis from the physician in charge of the said patient that he/she has an Ebola Virus disease!! We don't diagnose disease with ambulance, clothing and photos.

Why not go and do the diagnosis, at least we will get the true picture from you. as na u no dey fear
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder why the federal Government allowed NYSC camping with this big monster in our midst. Shortsightedness exemplified! No precautionary measures in this country talk much of disaster preparedness. smh in disbelief.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
delishpot:

Abegi , let people panic o. As long as there have been confirmed cases of Ebola in naija and it can be spread easily I will urge everyone to panic. It's not like Aids that you can be careful not to catch it. It's not like malaria that you can use mosquito net, the way Ebola spreads, I encourage panic cos its the best way to avoid it spreading. If people are ignorant of its dangers and go about their daily lives as if Uncle Ebola is no biggie we will all die of it o.

Do you no what panic is.? People will die before the so called ebola gets to them. Its wrong. Unconfirmed reports are just circulating everywhere. Its causing panic. It shouldn't be so.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Donbabaj: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
delishpot:

Y should i panic now i can only take precaution
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=38pt]When would this panic stop?[/size]

Hope this panic would not KILL ENOUGH PEOPLE b4 the Ebola is KILLED! sad

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by valuedammy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gobe don enter Lagos City o.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by delishpot: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
sandijey:

Do you no what panic is.? People will die before the so called ebola gets to them. Its wrong. Unconfirmed reports are just circulating everywhere. Its causing panic. It shouldn't be so.

I get you. I do not think people are paranoid though. But Bros, this Ebola thingy is a one stop bus o. Hian unless they want to say it isn't as deadly as they thought or it isn't easily contracted if not ehn, with what they say about it, it's justifiable to go into panic mode o.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by ceceee(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abeg I no see the pictures? Where are the pictures?stop giving incomplete information
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
@op this is bullish!t.

It is very clear that this isn't Nigeria. The road for empty one time as soon as people see those biohazard suits.

Imagine peeps still walking on d street and an unprotected security guard helping the ambulance to manoeuvre into d compound. undecided

Make una talk true if ambulance land for una street and guys in biohazard suits come out, how many seconds d street go take empty? Even guy wey dey staff im babe inside room go run naked leave am for there. grin grin

Tell us another story jorr angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zmapp drug is tobacco-based... Prof Iwu proposed a kola-based therapy... They've both got Nicotine in common... Oya, Nigerian scientists, get to work...
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
adesbreath: Am so sad.... please Lord forgive us our sins. may their souls rest in peace... first consultant obalende was where I delivered my babies.. Father pls heal them for me... Am crying to you...
well lets just hope there is a god up there who is listening to your cries because it seems as though lately this god doesnt care
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
delishpot:

I get you. I do not think people are paranoid though. But Bros, this Ebola thingy is a one stop bus o. Hian unless they want to say it isn't as deadly as they thought or it isn't easily contacted if not been, with what they say about it, it's justifiable to go into panic mode o.

If u listen to naija press. U would just lock yourself somewhere and not come out again. If it was so deadly, 1 million people would be dying per day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.