Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) (88937 Views)

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Vincenzi: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
back2sender,you seem to have first hand knowldege about this. Do you work in that hospital?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Enemoyi0307: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
D guy said suspected case of ebola
why wuld health personnelz be dressed in dat manner n an ambulance on site.
An presence of an Ambulance is a sign of an emergency.
Ignorance is d act of ignoring informatn.
God help us
Tankz 4d update.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nelsoniela: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
olayincar: Have Mercy on us oh LORD
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by timilinda(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
lomaxx: Has the patient been confirmed as having Ebola virus disease?

We don't diagnose disease with ambulance, clothing and photos.

Well, I guess dats y the op captioned it 'SUSPECTED.............'!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by jaybee(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nonybb: You People are now confusing Nigerians about this Ebola thing. MMA is far from Victoria Island, and how could such virus got there so soon? Any sickness that kills people are now Ebola, be it Tuberculosis, cancer, Skin rashes, name it. Assuming Patrick Sawyer wasnt in Nigeria until Today, and this corpse arrived some few hours ago, could you had said it was Ebola. Ebola is the most misconstrued disease now. What killed that man might not be Ebola but some other sickness, and even the cloths put on by those that took him with that van isnt enough prove. I was around when Tuberculosis was ravaging people. That one got solved medically. Malaria used to kill People until Artemeter-Lumefetrin came in to remedy the scourge. HIV was killing too until it was tamed and I survived and never got infected. Today people give Testimonies in churches for Missing Ebola to HIV. I shall survive this Ebola thing too.

keep your deliberate ignorance to yourself. Ebola is real and ignorance of it is no excuse. and your warped and unschooled opinion, alongside those liking it does not matter. your post from beginning to end pictures a person so scared of what he don't know so much so that he lost his senses, but must keep talking. EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE is real ! don't deceive yourself. Be warned. he who have ears let him hear http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/08/ebola-death-in-victoria-island-lagos.html
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by delishpot: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Donbabaj:

Y should i panic now i can only take precaution

You right sha. I will follow ya foot step.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by adesbreath: 2:17am On Aug 09, 2014
diarra94: well lets just hope there is a god up there who is listening to your cries because it seems as though lately this god doesnt care

He does dear.... He is always near, He will surely give us rest from this war... and yes God not only cares He loves everyone of us.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Blendy77(f): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Unfortunately the op is right. Didnt you guys hear the broadcast by the Public Affairs Unit of Nnpc that one of its patients contacted it at first consultant hospital same time Mr Sawyer was on admission? The picture the op posted is nnpc hospital in VI where the patient was taken to b4 she tested positive to the virus and the ambulance was called to come and remove her from there. Ambulance with Health professionals clothed in that kind of clothing dont just go around just like that on a good day so have it at the back of your mind that Ebola is real and closer than you think. Take precaution against it, listen to news be informed, be aware and above all lets keep praying this thing doesnt get worse than this.

Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/1849232/nnpc-shuts-down-lagos-clinic

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2014
adesbreath:

He does dear.... He is always near, He will surely give us rest from this war... and yes God not only cares He loves everyone of us.
including does dying of ebola and bh? countries without any notion of god seem to have it better. they are more peaceful, more advanced, much more satisfied. i dont know of one country solidly built on religion that is prosperous today.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2014
coachwilcox: The US Department of Defense (DoD) funded an Ebola trial on humans which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone, it has emerged.

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials/tekmira-doses-first-subject-human-clinical-trial-tkm-ebola-16415.html

The DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research, which apparently involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus

"The TKM-Ebola Phase I clinical trial is a
randomized, single-blind, placebo-
controlled study involving single
ascending doses and multiple
ascending doses of TKM-Ebola. The
study will assess the safety, tolerability
and pharmacokinetics of
administering TKM-Ebola to HEALTHY
ADULT SUBJECTS.
"
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by jaybros: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2014
A person can't even dare to have malaria now cos he'll be considered an ebola patient.....what a panic-striken Nigeria!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by chamboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2014
meforyou1: what does Ebola have to do with soldiers or election?
Where were u when Hausa fulani marabouts killed corpers and burnt corpers lodges in the north during the last election
like u don't know ebola is a terrorism tool
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by back2sender: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Vincenzi: back2sender,you seem to have first hand knowldege about this. Do you work in that hospital?
I have a working knowledge of what is going on and the efforts by LASG to ameliorate the impact
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by globalwaly(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Well i think the owner of this thread needs a serious flogging.. Just a thought grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nonybb: You People are now confusing Nigerians about this Ebola thing. MMA is far from Victoria Island, and how could such virus got there so soon? Any sickness that kills people are now Ebola, be it Tuberculosis, cancer, Skin rashes, name it. Assuming Patrick Sawyer wasnt in Nigeria until Today, and this corpse arrived some few hours ago, could you had said it was Ebola. Ebola is the most misconstrued disease now. What killed that man might not be Ebola but some other sickness, and even the cloths put on by those that took him with that van isnt enough prove. I was around when Tuberculosis was ravaging people. That one got solved medically. Malaria used to kill People until Artemeter-Lumefetrin came in to remedy the scourge. HIV was killing too until it was tamed and I survived and never got infected. Today people give Testimonies in churches for Missing Ebola to HIV. I shall survive this Ebola thing too.

Not saying that this is Ebola or not but MMA is not far from VI in terms of spreading an epidemic.

Carrying the load from MMA to VI is a mere 30 minutes taxi drive away.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by sleekcheese: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
the ambulance looks sick see how dirty it looks
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014

Dumb!!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
ceejayluv:

"The TKM-Ebola Phase I clinical trial is a
randomized, single-blind, placebo-
controlled study involving single
ascending doses and multiple
ascending doses of TKM-Ebola. The
study will assess the safety, tolerability
and pharmacokinetics of
administering TKM-Ebola to HEALTHY
ADULT SUBJECTS.
"

please stop educating a goat, his @rection depends on conspiracy theories.
He is so close to dying of salt water and ignorance syrup.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
jpphilips:

please stop educating a goat, his @rection depends on conspiracy theories.
He is so close to dying of salt water and ignorance syrup.
Hehehe.....
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by adesbreath: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=diarra94]
including does dying of ebola and bh? countries without any notion of god seem to have it better. they are more peaceful, more advanced, much more satisfied. i dont know of one country solidly built on religion that is prosperous today.[/quote

I just know there is God.... when I think about this country I am so sad....
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=adesbreath][/quote] you see that's because society has programmed you to believe there is a god. if you look at the world objectively, you'll realize you've been caged by religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.