Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes (2852 Views)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / (photo) President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by nwaobitex: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan will always be
remembered for his declaration speech in 2010
where he stated that in his early days in school,
he had no shoes and no school bags.

The president was recently spotted without foot-
wear during a Strategic meeting with his staff
prior to his departure for the US-Africa Summit
in Washing DC.

Jonathan had travelled to the United States on
Sunday, August 3, where he joined President
Obama and about 50 participating African and
global leaders for a 3-day summit for
discussions that are expected to lead to greater
progress in key areas such as expanding trade
and investment ties, promoting inclusive
sustainable development and expanding
cooperation on peace and security.

Seems he decided to get in touch with his past.
As they say, old habits die hard.
www.naij.com/70955.html

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Ikengawo: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
a true son of the soil

11 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by ammyluv2002(f): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
He's human

10 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by olayincar(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ikengawo: a true son of the soil

grin indeed

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by pendusky(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
what were you expected of him? he's human bro.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by McWhillion(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Is he not under his own roof, so he can do as he likes?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Arosa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
This guys hat is more important than his shoes. undecided Is that really GEJ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by nnadychuks(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
maybe his shoe was in one aboki's store(shoe maker) and he could not wait for it

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by ratiken(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
May the Good Lord bless this man's hustle. Despite the distractions.... the Nigerian project must be sustained with or without shoes.... So help him God.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by EkoIle1: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Very unsanitary. Bush man...smh..

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
haters always gonna hate!
ride on my president. cool

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Propaganda! Trying to buy us again with the "I had no shoe" nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by cirmuell(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
no biggie, Just keeping it real! my niccur grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by tit(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
At least him still wear him cowboy hat

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
I had no Shoes. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by EkoIle1: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
eighTHREAD: Propaganda! Trying to buy us again with the "I had no shoe" nonsense.

Funny enough, this is how people pick up and spread diseases and infections.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by uken73(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
What a funny caption.
Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Haba. He is also entitled to the right of removing his shoes whenever he wants.

But that won't make me vote for him come 2015 cool
Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by chiefinalowo: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
What is that?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by koboko69: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
chiefinalowo: What is that?

Slippers

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by alaoeri: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its norm for GEJ to do without shoe, no be today e don tey since when he was going to school. cheesy typical fisherman.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Philipmems(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
LOL, thanks for the observation.... But really its no big deal mehn... He is putting on a slippers and I can assure you the feeling of a soft rug under your raw feet is lovely.... Who doesn't do it I do it all the time. Make una free the guy jare... Boko boys dey there, Ebola they there, election dey there, economy they there, power they there... Wetin you they talk na no concern am oh
Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by stevecantrell: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
I had no shoes...I still have no shoes.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
A "PDP" will always be a pig, if you like, put him on a water bed, the pig will still go back to the garbage site to sleep.
grin grin grin
Drunken fisherman grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by hensben(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
its okay but why wearing hat , hmm..i don dey suspect that hat.
Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by NeilOssai(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chei !!! See Aso Villa grin...wen i go enter dis Place Sef cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by 9jahubcom(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
hahaha
Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
He is used to being without shoes. I am sure the man also misses canoe, paddle and fishing nets.

Yar'adua as Governor of Katsina state was used to smoking with fellow abokis that he does his thing with mai guards at the Govt. House gate in Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
NeilOssai: Chei !!! See Aso Villa grin...wen i go enter dis Place Sef cool cool

The picture was taken in America, not Villa.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Goodluck Jonathan Spotted Holding Meeting Without His Shoes by NeilOssai(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
utumunta:

The picture was taken in America, not Villa.
...ok...thank U..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom / As Nigeria Struggles With 4, 000 Mw , Kenya Moves To Build 1 Gw Of Electricity / See Photos Of Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.