Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie (39143 Views)

Spain Treats First Case Of Ebola As Nun And Priest Test Positive / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by duni04(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2014
duni04:
Bros i know but you need to appreciate the enormity of this thing. I don't appreciate people holding forte for this guys when they are culpable by their irresponsibility. Did the minister of health act responsibly when he said 4 months ago that Nigeria was ready with vaccines to treat ebola?

i really did not hear about that tho, but lets use common sense, how can salt and water protect one from virus? this is not a minister of info thing, this is pure ignorance and illiteracy. The FG for sure is to blame for the Ebola outbreak in Nigeria, but still Nigerians must take this extremely too far. Imagine the virus has killed just one person, but two extra casualties has been recorded. That really doesn't make no sense
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by duni04(m): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2014
donnypool:

i really did not hear about that tho, but lets use common sense, how can salt and water protect one from virus? this is not a minister of info thing, this is pure ignorance and illiteracy. The FG for sure is to blame for the Ebola outbreak in Nigeria, but still Nigerians must take this extremely too far. Imagine the virus has killed just one person, but two extra casualties has been recorded. That really doesn't make no sense
Irrespective of how ridiculous the salt and sugar thing is, it was borne out of ignorance ( lack of information) of genuine preventive measures.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2014
duni04:
Irrespective of how ridiculous the salt and sugar thing is, it was borne out of ignorance ( lack of information) of genuine preventive measures.

don't blame information minister. many people heard about the salt and water but still didn't do it
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Guykhena(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2014
nnekamezor: Guy no lie ooo, i bin see u put salt fr ur bathing water this morningwink

shocked ,so you've been peeping on me whenever I took my bath shocked
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked ,so you've been peeping on me whenever I took my bath shocked
LOL....i bin come ur house nw u don forget??
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Guykhena(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2014
nnekamezor: LOL....i bin come ur house nw u don forget??

Nope,we've broken up remember,,,,, sad
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by otiigba1(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2014
angry angry my mother even rang me from nigeria advicing me to bath with salt and drink it aswell, to which i laughed at
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guykhena:

Nope,we've broken up remember,,,,, sad
* Yawns
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by fortunechy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dt gal must be prosecuted for spreadin such expensive rumour.The blood of those dt died of salt will be on her head.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by fortunechy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
....and here is the link to confirm. dts the picture of the bitch dt spread the rumour.

http://www.pakurumo.com/2014/08/i-regret-spreading-salt-and-water.html?m=1
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by cutegoddy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
its sad how nigerians make a joke out of everything forgettn there are many ignorant and uneducated people who will take these jokes serious. Just Lyk d salt n water tin see wat it has turned into. people who were healthy b4 d so callled joke r now lying ill in hospitals, these so called joke has lead to d untimely death of some persons. in case some of us dont know d social media is a powerful mode of communication instead of using it to destroy we can make gud use of it to effect changes dat can be beneficial....
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Guykhena(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnekamezor: * Yawns

*sighs*
It was fun while it lasted,don't you think?
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guykhena:

*sighs*
tongue
Guykhena:

*sighs*
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Guykhena(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnekamezor: tongue

angry
Anyway how you tackling the Non-Exist Ebola issue?
I heard your teeth nature has changed due to too much Bitter Kola grin
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sartorius(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
someone i know actually pured a whoke satchetvof salt in her well
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by chilexto: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Serves them right
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by uniquehydee: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
sunnyshayne: I think I'm more vexed than the federal government over this salt bath cure. I started receiving calls as early as 3am over this matter.
. Truth is that I have not heard of any issue that circulated effectively and speedily like this one. The luck we had was that salt is not an expensive commodity some people would have been heavily indebted or even loss their life over this matter!

. This salt theory can only end with massive public enlightenment and not threat of arrest.

For those who interrupted my sleep, I forgive but would not forgive their lack of reasoning capacity.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Guykhena:

angry
Anyway how you tackling the Non-Exist Ebola issue?
I heard your teeth nature has changed due to too much Bitter Kola grin
Na u sabi.... LOL
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Godwit1: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
pls, help tell dem say na Jesus be
Number 1 medicine for ebola not salt, abeg .
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by aylaLynCoope: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by jbblues24(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade can taste lies. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Know About Tetracycline / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.