Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? (2234 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On Removal Of Tambuwal's Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2014
grin Between the trouser and the tweet, I really can't say which is funnier!!! This is the Tweet of the Day! Do you agree with Mr Obahiagbon?

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin It's not easy to resist this laughter

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by sovpounds(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2014
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by iamtheprincipal: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2014
FFK is only a hungry man, striving for ways to keep his stomach fed.

9 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:24am On Aug 09, 2014
The problem with you Mr Patrick is that you talk like an idi0t...But we didn't let it fool us because you just dressed like one too cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by danot1030: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Correct statement!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by fedimol: 6:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Lol. He didn't "blow" grammar in that tweet sad
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by PassingShot(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
He's correct. Abi I lie?

9 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by size38: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Mr patrick is very correct. I have been looking at FFK as an idiot for a long time. Of course FFK is an Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by freshness2020: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2014
ayukdaboss: The problem with you Mr Patrick is that you talk like an idi0t...But we didn't let it fool us because you just dressed like one too cheesy
If that's the case both of em are birds of a feather.
Just the same way he lost his seat and left for the APC!

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by CosmicSensation: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by emiye(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Laugh wan wound me o grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by Jakumo(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2014
The Right Honorable Grammar Meister Extraordinaire Patrick Obahiagbon has always been vigorously opposed to the youthful habit of wearing trousers very low on the hips, even to the extent of wantonly exposing one's underwear and butt-cheeks for the honest world to see.

The specially made "High Rise" trousers seen in the above photograph are simply our man Patrick's way of illustrating to all Enemies of Frogress who "sag" their trousers below their gluteus-maximus that they must aspire to HIGHER and LOFTIER ideals, beginning with their fashion sense.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by CaptainPhilip(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
ok na. naija pipu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by omenka(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
iamtheprincipal: FFK is only a hungry man, striving for ways to keep his stomach fed.
FFK is by no means a hungry man. He is only a desperate man trying to keep the gates of kirikiri at bay!!

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Jakumo: The Right Honorable Grammar Meister Extraordinaire Patrick Obahiagbon has always been vigorously opposed to the youthful habit of wearing trousers very low on the hips, even to the extent of wantonly exposing one's underwear and butt-cheeks for the honest world to see.

The specially made "High Rise" trousers seen in the above photograph are simply our man Patrick's way of illustrating to all Enemies of Frogress who "sag" their trousers below their gluteus-maximus that they must aspire to HIGHER and LOFTIER ideals, beginning with their fashion sense.
cheesy
rotflmao!! This comment deserves an award.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by JEITO: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
This is an epic finishing...

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by vedd: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
freshness2020:
If that's the case both of em are birds of a feather.
Just the same way he lost his seat and left for the APC!
He was already in ACN as a member of HOR. He decamped to ACN long before the elections and lost the party's primaries to Rasaq Bello-Osagie.

Stop making it appear too hard to educate yourself before commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by freshness2020: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
vedd:
He was already in ACN as a member of HOR. He decamped to ACN long before the elections and lost the party's primaries to Rasaq Bello-Osagie.

Stop making it appear too hard to educate yourself before commenting.
Shut up man... Mk some research before ♈όϋ put up gibberish info's dat cud mislead the populace. Read before ♈όϋ comment. He was in PDP as a Fed Rep but he left with One Samson osagie before he was denied a ticket in the then AC. He was a PDP member and nothing will change dat fact. He is not in anyway diff from FFK. So don't come here and give us a piece of Ūя̲̅ un diluted mor0nic comments .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by busuyem: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
I don't think this is true because Hon. Patrick can never use this simple and few words on FFK.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by vedd: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
freshness2020:
Shut up man... Mk some research before ♈όϋ put up gibberish info's dat cud mislead the populace. Read before ♈όϋ comment. He was in PDP as a Fed Rep but he left with One Samson osagie before he was denied a ticket in the then AC.. He is not in anyway diff from FFK. So don't give us a piece of Ūя̲̅ un diluted mor0nic comments .
You are an unlettered crackpot. A core plonker!

Read my post again and cure your rif-raf mentality.

...enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by freshness2020: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
vedd:
You are an unlettered crackpot. A core plonker!

Read my post again and cure your rif-raf mentality.

...enough said.
Ūя̲̅ sense of reasoning is lost! What ♈όϋ need is a re visit to the psychiatric! Cos I can see Ūя̲̅ default brain needs a resetting key. "Chronic Nicopoop" dats what ♈όϋ re.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by olasmith10(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
honourable Patrick, chairman, political clowns of Nigeria ..(PCON)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by vedd: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
freshness2020:
Ūя̲̅ sense of reasoning is lost! What ♈όϋ need is a re visit to the psychiatric! Cos I can see Ūя̲̅ default brain needs a resetting key. "Chronic Nicopoop" dats what ♈όϋ re.
You need to be injected with a huge dose of sterility drugs. That will stop you from breeding and populating this country with more demented moröns like you.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by freshness2020: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
vedd:
You need to be injected with a huge dose of sterility drugs. That will stop you from breeding and populating this country with more demented moröns like you.
maybe I will allow ♈όϋ grow up before I have Ūя̲̅ time again! For now let me allow Ūя̲̅ baby sitter take care of Ūя̲̅ poop. Do τ̲̅ђe talk I do while I do the work. I have better things to do now kid!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by vedd: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
freshness2020:
maybe I will allow ♈όϋ grow up before I have Ūя̲̅ time again! For now let me allow Ūя̲̅ baby sitter take care of Ūя̲̅ poop. Do τ̲̅ђe talk I do while I do the work. I have better things to do now kid!
You're such an unrefined and repugnant low life turd who's got a toddler's poo for brains.

You have a repulsive defficiency in writing and speaking, and sa such, you are unworthy of further attention.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by freshness2020: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
vedd:
You're such an unrefined and repugnant low life turd who's got a toddler's poo for brains.

You have a repulsive defficiency in writing and speaking, and sa such, you are unworthy of further attention.
♈όϋ re a big time dogmatic and deluded idiot,
I have seen how socially reta'ded you are.
A Waste of sperm that's what you are.
If ♈όϋ are brainless quote me again!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Take On FFK!!! Do You Agree? by Brimmie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lol.. grin

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks 16,000 Resident Doctors / Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis / Why Not Fashola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.