Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment (3138 Views)

Breaking News: U.s Sending Special Forces To Syria Against Isis / Breaking News:- U.s Sending Troops To Syria / N Tensions High As U.n. Meets News | U.s. Tourist's Body Found In Israel News | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Mods please help post the full article here.
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Emeca: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Nice development. Its now up to d Govt to fast-track d acquisition of this drug.

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by sovpounds(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by wallex1983(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 1:38am On Aug 09, 2014
The article says the drugs will be released by December.
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Kanwulia: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Africa SPREADS DISEASES.
The Western world keeps manufacturing CURES! grin
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by ifekemmy(f): 3:16am On Aug 09, 2014
December lounloun, abeg bikko o
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia: Africa SPREADS DISEASES.

you think disease was grown like plants?, virus is either natural or created, but i doubt if ebola is natural

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by gidjah(m): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2014
WE ALL THANK GOD,I hope salt solution aint included among d cure?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by ibedun: 4:00am On Aug 09, 2014
After commanding EBOLA Jonathan to declare that his father land is a disease ravaged land.

4 possible victims and EBOLA JONATHAN was arm twisted to declare his people are scums of earth by his declaration of the state of emergency.

The guy is not competent to run anything
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 09, 2014
If true,iyen na nice..guy,I fear this Ebola pass anything,can't afford to agonizing death..
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Dibiachukwu: 4:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by eaglechild: 5:01am On Aug 09, 2014
ibedun: After commanding EBOLA Jonathan to declare that his father land is a disease ravaged land.

4 possible victims and EBOLA JONATHAN was arm twisted to declare his people are scums of earth by his declaration of the state of emergency.

People like you are the reason the country is still backwards.

Are you waiting for 1000 people to die before he declares state if emergency on Ebola?

Or you must find something silly to say about your president.

7 Likes

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by jericco1(m): 5:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Retribution
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Kanwulia: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2014
donnypool:

you think disease was grown like plants?, virus is either natural or created, but i doubt if ebola is natural

Ok!
I know where you are going with this. grin
The white man manufactured EBOLA to kill Africans.
Ha!

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ok!
I know where you are going with this. grin
The white man manufactured EBOLA to kill Africans.
Ha!

Nah, you heard of Sars before, was that natural or created?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Agent8706(m): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2014
But on another news https://www.nairaland.com/1849506/ebola-latest-us-rejects-nigerias I thougt it was said the US didn't approve it to Nigeria?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by chinnelle(f): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2014
December too far na
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Oyimzy(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
donnypool:

virus is either natural or created, but i doubt if ebola is natural
Ebola isn't natural, they say Bats are natural hosts of the virus, but West Africans have been eaten bats time immemorial, why now?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Oyimzy: Ebola isn't natural, they say Bats are natural hosts of the virus, but West Africans have been eaten bats time immemorial, why now?

yea, i knew it was an experiment gone wrong. Its happened before in asia
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola isn't natural, they say Bats are natural hosts of the virus, but West Africans have been eaten bats time immemorial, why now?

shocked shocked shocked I never knew people eat bats sad
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by wordsplay(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2014
ibedun: After commanding EBOLA Jonathan to declare that his father land is a disease ravaged land.

I doubt if any one/thing can please you.
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by yungryce: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola doesn't waste time with its victims. By december, does who still need d drugs will be dead
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by lilprinze: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Africans keep on spreading stupid nd useless rumors abt bathing wit salt while Americans keep on making research and finding cure smh 4 africa
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2014
I saw this coming when a company in japan announced yesterday that they have a possible cure for the disease . Japan wanted to take the shine off the Americans hence this announcement
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Tundeiab(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2014
chinnelle: December too far na
they must have projected that by then 30% of African population must have died.

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by mrking3(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2014
I love competition!!! Canada, china, japan and other countries are fighting hard to take the glory of the first country to come up with substantive cure for Ebola! But sorry!! The UNITED STATE OF AMERICA is still far ahead!

Even if we get this drug now, our politicians will not only abuse it, but hijack it, that's when you start hearing Federal character nonsense!! Truth is nothing works here!!! That mr Onyebuchi is just so dumb! I doubt if he knows a jack about Public Health Management. All he keeps saying is that about 30, 000 persons are already on survelance! Talks too much !!! While the situation is already getting out of hand! Isn't it funny to read that the family members of the deceased nurse are on the run? A proactive Government would have quarantined this people from the very day that lady showed symptoms of EVD! Now the situation has gone out of hand and who knows? They may have headed to village to further escalate it there!! We are just in a deep shit!! So sad!

1 Like

Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Are you serious?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2014
mrking3: I love competition!!! Canada, china, japan and other countries are fighting hard to take the glory of the first country to come up with substantive cure for Ebola! But sorry!! The UNITED STATE OF AMERICA is still far ahead!
and where is Nigeria? We are waiting for the 'saviours'...huh?
Re: Good News!!!! U.S Approves Drug For Ebola Treatment by rattlesnake(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia: Africa SPREADS DISEASES.
black man have brains but no passion

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms / Indomie Instant Chicken Flavor Noddles -1 Carton (40 Packs X 70g) ₦ 2,100 / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.