Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan (3091 Views)

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by lendron03(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday
in Kano berated those insinuating that the
Federal Government has a hand in the
sponsorship of Boko Haram insurgency,
arguing that there is no way a
government in power, with all the
security agencies apparatus at its disposal
can take such a step.
Jonathan, who spoke through Vice
President Namadi Sambo, condoled the
Kano State government, the Emir of Kano
and people of the state over last Friday’s
attack on the Kano central Mosque.
He called on Nigerians to join hands and
fight the war against terrorism, saying the
menace will be a thing of the past.
President Jonathan said, “I want to seize
this opportunity to call on people not to
listen to rumours as a lot of rumours are
going around that it is the government
that is doing this. The government can
never and never ever kill its own people.
“I will seize this singular opportunity to
call on all Nigerians to be our their
brothers’ keepers, to be security
conscious and to continue to cooperate
with the security agencies so that we will
be able to achieve our noble objectives of
bringing back peace, tranquility and
development to our dear country.
“Politics should not be part of this
business and I must also seize this
opportunity to call on those that have
been spreading mischievous rumours all
over that it is the government that is
involved.
“I want to say it categorically clear that
the government is not a party to this and
the government is doing everything to
arrest this terrorist act. The government
is doing everything to ensure that we go
back to peace and with this insinuation, I
want to draw our attention to the fact
that the security operators of this country
are headed by Muslims.
“The National Security Adviser (NSA) of
this country is a Muslim – Col. Sambo
Dasuki, he is from Sokoto and he is from a
Royal House. The Minister of Defence,
Gen. Aliyu Gusau is from Zamfara State
and he is a Muslim.”

thenationonlineng.net/new/fg-not-behind-boko-haram-jonathan/
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Then who?

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Ezedon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Then who?
All APC Presidential aspirants

9 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
BH= Buhari herdsmen

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
“I want to say it categorically clear that the government is not a party to this and the government is doing everything to arrest this terrorist

act. The government is doing everything to ensure that we go back to peace and with this insinuation, I want to draw our attention to the fact

that the security operators of this country are headed by Muslims. “The National Security Adviser (NSA) of this country is a Muslim – Col.

Sambo Dasuki, he is from Sokoto and he is from a Royal House. The Minister of Defence, Gen. Aliyu Gusau is from Zamfara State

and he is a Muslim.” - GEJ

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by DEnlightenedOne: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Jonathan is behind Boko Haram... there are clear evidences linking Jonathan to Boko Haram, even my grandmother in the village can fit the pieces together

9 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by holatin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
K i hear u
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Horus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Mogidi: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
DEnlightenedOne:
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Jonathan is behind Boko Haram... there are clear evidences linking Jonathan to Boko Haram, even my grandmother in the village can fit the pieces together

Your future looks bleak if you were indeed nurtured by a grandmother who thinks the North are so stupid as to allow a Christian president to kill and maim them.

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Then who?

The Bukohari leader of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ezedon:
All APC Presidential aspirants

stop talking from the hole in your a n u s. Do you know who stands to gain from voters disenfranchisement in the north? Goodluck Jonafool!

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
PDP is Boko Haram,Boko Haram is PDP

-Late Andrew Owoye Azazi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Kutunban: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
lendron03:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday
in Kano berated those insinuating that the
Federal Government has a hand in the
sponsorship of Boko Haram insurgency,
arguing that there is no way a
government in power, with all the
security agencies apparatus at its disposal
can take such a step.
Jonathan, who spoke through Vice
President Namadi Sambo, condoled the
Kano State government, the Emir of Kano
and people of the state over last Friday’s
attack on the Kano central Mosque.
He called on Nigerians to join hands and
fight the war against terrorism, saying the
menace will be a thing of the past.
President Jonathan said, “I want to seize
this opportunity to call on people not to
listen to rumours as a lot of rumours are
going around that it is the government
that is doing this. The government can
never and never ever kill its own people.
“I will seize this singular opportunity to
call on all Nigerians to be our their
brothers’ keepers, to be security
conscious and to continue to cooperate
with the security agencies so that we will
be able to achieve our noble objectives of
bringing back peace, tranquility and
development to our dear country.
“Politics should not be part of this
business and I must also seize this
opportunity to call on those that have
been spreading mischievous rumours all
over that it is the government that is
involved.
“I want to say it categorically clear that
the government is not a party to this and
the government is doing everything to
arrest this terrorist act. The government
is doing everything to ensure that we go
back to peace and with this insinuation, I
want to draw our attention to the fact
that the security operators of this country
are headed by Muslims.
“The National Security Adviser (NSA) of
this country is a Muslim – Col. Sambo
Dasuki, he is from Sokoto and he is from a
Royal House. The Minister of Defence,
Gen. Aliyu Gusau is from Zamfara State
and he is a Muslim.”

thenationonlineng.net/new/fg-not-behind-boko-haram-jonathan/
I hope the gullible Nigerians will understand the president reasons why he wouldn't sponsor terrorism on its people, because even if its a conspiracy to gain political points I can categorically say it will back fire.

Reasons why I think some elements in the opposition are behind the terror are :

The inciting comments of Buhari before the 2011 elections, that they will make the country ungovernable if election is rigged. Who determines if election is rigged INEC or GMB?

Secondly, the inciting comments of Asiwaju Tinubu during the recent inauguration of Osun state governor that people should get ready with their charms. Are we expecting a war in Nigeria?

And also the recent comments of the Rivers state governor saying, if election is rigged APC real thuggery will manifest and that there will be two government. Is the governor an anarchist or a democrat?

Least i forget, i thought we have courts of appeal where aggrieved politicians can submit their case. To all the concerned Nigerians let us vote wisely not because of religious affiliations or tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by DEnlightenedOne: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mogidi:

Your future looks bleak if you were indeed nurtured by a grandmother who thinks the North are so stupid as to allow a Christian president to kill and maim them.
well, I grew up in France undecided
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by jbaby265(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ will rule again n again...wheather all those aboki likes it or not

boko my ass

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Before who is behind it will just come out and say Hey! We behind boko haram.....SMH

PDP is Boko Haram,Boko Haram is PDP
-Late Andrew Owoye Azazi

I respect his honesty........his type is rare in ABUJA/GOVT

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by ramonchang(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
bokoharam members are our brothers and sisters u cnt send in military to kil ur brothers and sisters says mr president who has no hands in bokoharam.....hmmmm.......wel........thr ws a president......
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by laimo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Will the C-in-C of boko haram tell us the truth? No
Jonathan is the king in the sect.The sponsor, king of boko haram has been unveiled.
No amount of denial will ever change that.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by laimo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Will the C-in-C of boko haram tell us the truth? No
Jonathan is the king in the sect.The sponsor, king of boko haram has been unveiled.
No amount of denial will ever change that.

Killing Northerners to rule must stop.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by laimo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kutunban:

I hope the gullible Nigerians will understand the president reasons why he wouldn't sponsor terrorism on its people, because even if its a conspiracy to gain political points I can categorically say it will back fire.

Reasons why I think some elements in the opposition are behind the terror are the inciting comments of Buhari before the 2011 elections, that they will make the country ungovernable if election is rigged. Who determines if election is rigged INEC or GMB?

Secondly, the inciting comments of Asiwaju Tinubu during the recent inauguration of Osun state governor that people should get ready with their charms. Are we expecting a war in Nigeria?

And also the recent comments of the Rivers state governor saying, if election is rigged APC real thuggery will manifest and that there will be two government. Is the governor an anarchist or a democrat?

Least i forget, i thought we have courts of appeal where aggrieved politicians can submit their case. To all the concerned Nigerians let us vote wisely not because of religious affiliations or tribal sentiments.
I disagree with you.
I'll tell you why it is now widely accepted that the president is the C-in-C of Shekau.
He's using Shekau to score political points.
This is a president that said there're boko haram members in his cabinet. Imagine that!
People killing Nigerians are in your cabinet. You've not named them. You're working with them. What else would one want to hear?
This is a president when MEND bombed Abuja blamed boko haram for deceit.
He told Obj that boko haram should keep killing Northerners because they(Northerners) are his(Jonathan's)enemies.It therefore means boko haram are his(Jonathan's)friends.
When boko haram abducted young students in Northern Nigeria,the president and his sycophants said it didn't happen and labelled those working to acknowledge the abductions as enemies of his.
This guy has not been a president,he's only been a pretender to the throne. This is no president!
It's either he's committed to boko haram or supports boko haram by omissions.
Both are gross malpractice for a president.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by EagleNest(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
I agree with GEJ on this one.

If a house divides against itself it will fall.

What will GEJ government benefit by sponsoring insurgency? I don't see anything to benefit.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by doctokwus: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Now am not too sure again.B4 this rebuttal, much as am convinced gej is the most incompetent human to rule nig, I just felt d upsurge in BH attacks is down to dat same incompetence; but wt d seriousness d adm has taken d rumors, going as far up as d VP having to issue a denial, am beginning to av my doubts. Besides, VP sambo is not even likely to b privy to d marginations of d inner cycle of d President.
I just hope however dat there is no substance to d rumors. D nation can survive incompetence; but maynot survive a govt's organized program to decimate it's own pple.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
DEnlightenedOne:

Jonathan is not behind boko haram. Those behind boko haram want to cause war in Nigeria so that we cannot achieve our potentials. Jonathan is only an involuntary tool while we the citizens are naive actors.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kutunban:

Reasons why I think some elements in the opposition are behind the terror are the inciting comments of Buhari before the 2011 elections, that they will make the country ungovernable if election is rigged. Who determines if election is rigged INEC or GMB?
I am more interested in this, can you provide a LINK to this statement?
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Kbdon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:
“I want to say it categorically clear that the government is not a party to this and the government is doing everything to arrest this terrorist

act. The government is doing everything to ensure that we go back to peace and with this insinuation, I want to draw our attention to the fact

that the security operators of this country are headed by Muslims. “The National Security Adviser (NSA) of this country is a Muslim – Col.

Sambo Dasuki, he is from Sokoto and he is from a Royal House. The Minister of Defence, Gen. Aliyu Gusau is from Zamfara State

and he is a Muslim.” - GEJ

and d president of nigeria are u a muslim?
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by laimo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
'There are boko haram members in my cabinet.'-Goodluck Jonathan(PDP member,President of Federal Republic of Nigeria) says.

'PDP(Jonathan's party) is boko haram,boko haram is PDP'-General Patrick Aziza,Late(Goodluck Jonathan's National Security Adviser)says.

A few months after Aziza's statement above,he was blown up out of the sky in a helicopter crash.
Any intelligent observer can deduce the source of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
I am more interested in this, can you provide a LINK to this statement?
It would be easier for him to date Beyonce than provide evidence for that. This has been thesame old lies they've been bombarding the forum with. Sadly, ignorant kids run the risk of having their minds screwed by this.

Some member created a thread dealing decisively with the subject of who and who made what statement leading up the 2011 elections, very detailed compilation with verifiable links, and the thread is still busy growing fungi in the dingy politics board despite repeated calls for it to be front paged.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
It would be easier for his to date Beyonce than provide evidence for that. This has been thesame old lies the bombarding the forum with. Sadly, ignorant kids run the risk of having their minds screwed by this. Some member created a thread dealing decisively about the subject of who and who made what statement leading up the 2011 elections, very detailed compilation with verifiable links, and the thread is still busy growing fungi in the dingy politics board despite repeated calls for it to be front paged.

Welcome bro, This forum isn't for all of us. Notice Ishilove, ceo4eva and phockery ridiculous threads making fp? That is a message to the progressives. We are not home here
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Welcome bro, This forum isn't for all of us. Notice Ishilove, ceo4eva and phockery ridiculous threads making fp? That is a message to the progressives. We are not home here
Your bad belle-ism and immaturity rankles. Must everything be converted to politics? Conspiracy theories abound everywhere.

Its getting really old

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Your bad belle-ism and immaturity rankles. Must everything be converted to politics? Conspiracy theories abound everywhere.

Its getting really old
bad belle for what? What is my business with whatever you are doing? You can only fool yourself and gullible people but not me. We all know that you are political in exercising your duties as a Supermod. It is understandable and not surprising because your predecessors and colleagues did worse and are still doing their worse, not forgetting the oga at the top
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Ishilove: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
bad belle for what? What is my business with whatever you are doing? You can only fool yourself and gullible people but not me. We all know that you are political in exercising your duties as a Supermod. It is understandable and not surprising because your predecessors and colleagues did worse and are still doing their worse, not forgetting the oga at the top
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy

Now the bolded is funny. Utterly ridiculous, outrageous, but gaddem funny cheesy

If you are familiar with my antecedents on this forum, the bolded will not pass through your fingers. However, since it is very obvious you aren't, I will let it slide.

Mscheeew. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World. / DSS Driven Out Of Presidential Villa / List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.