Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842462 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: If say if I fit download wetin you go offer me,I for say make you gimme cow leg pepper soup and a bottle of Fanta. But na how I wan take eat them? I go just dey look them for my phone screen,while hungry dey finish me.sad
Hehehehe cheesycheesycheesy. Eeya!!! All the same let me give it 2 u maybe u'll find a way to 'download' it winkgrin. Here u go smiley

[img]http://expatmart.co/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/img_2110.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
nitlad:

I edited it. The link takes you to NL homepage. tongue cool
(Un)Fortunately, not the first two u posted cheesycheesytongue cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mondisweets: grin i have upgraded, i found a bigger one
Hmmm.....its awryt. I have a German Sherpard that'll help locate the tree and sniff u out tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingk(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oga jb.....that Alomo sweet oooo as Nigeria score the fifth goal. Ose gan....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
mayapop: It means Danhumprey grin
You no well!grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jbluv55:
It could mean Danhumprey or Dre11 grin
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: just picture yourself eating it. It helps. smiley
E no help!sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: dre11..u can lie o.

Harlos..I don show face..wetin apun
Was missing you badly...hoping you'd show but you didn't sadsad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

grin cheesy grin

You sabi as ah dey like am.

Abeg gimme Harlos, make I chop am raw take down this venom. cheesy
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here u go sire cheesycheesycheesy

Jbluv this is someones pikin you are giving to someone.

if im mama catch you....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2014
switsoda: this one pass normal pen oooo

Wats d difference, pen b pen even if na joypen or joypencil
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2014
alorax2:

*whispers to her*....or joystick since they all bring joy cheesycheesygrin

Good morning miss smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
alorax2:

This one Noah JoyStick pen
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

Tan boss u just hit d nail on d head... because of Dis u can take the #75 change on my bill

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
XtarXhyneSweerie cheesy cool. Bawo ni? MO ti missi re gan o wink.

*offers her a seat*

What shall I serve u?
nafing Jo

m awt
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
nah u dey lie.......
And aw i take lie self
na me u dey ask
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2014
harlos:
Was missing you badly...hoping you'd show but you didn't sadsad
eeyah Pele
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Mondisweets: lol people change

Just between u and me. I picked up $20 sometime ago so for now im busy forming baddest girl ever liveth, when its finished i will be back to my usual self

cheesy
so nah $20 dey make u form baddest girlundecided
'oti e le sha'
but, u never spend am finish nitongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: eeyah Pele

why u talk say a whole me dey lieangry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: na me u dey ask

u still get mouth
u no buy land for here oooooo
so, no shakara megrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

Good morning jb My sweet, a cup of hot chocolate for me. As for the joystick or joypen, let switsoda show me now, cos me i need Joy in My life o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2014
switsoda: This one Noah JoyStick pen

Noah? Abraham nko?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: eeyah Pele
TTYL when you return with big bad of...... You know nawink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
alorax2:

Noah? Abraham nko?
*nah not Noah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
switsoda: *nah not Noah

Ok, expose d joypen nau
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
harlos: TTYL when you return with big bad of...... You know nawink
I don't o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nitlad!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
kingk:

@^^^^ shocked shocked shocked please specify..........mean while, am sorry for Jb trophyless last season, keep dreaming cos the race just started.

Why the surprised emotion? Thot u said jb gave much pepper to ur erm *cough* just wanted to know/meet the erm *cough* that's all grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe. U know I cherish Man U just as much as I cherish u wink. I just would want them to be better than they currently are. Criticism is not so bad u know wink grin

Cherish fire! You call mockery criticism? angry ok show me where you've actually encouraged Man U?

Jbluv55:
No mockery intended dear smiley and NO I'm not responsible for all the applications u've received thus far but I'm thinking.......lipsrsealedgrin

Ok! I'll remind you when we do win the CUPSSSS grin

You thinking who? Talk jor grin

Yeah, so until then just hush! lipsrsealed tongue cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingk(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
luxanne:

Why the surprised emotion? Thot u said jb gave much pepper to ur erm *cough* just wanted to know/meet the erm *cough* that's all grin

Meanwhile, the *erm is not your business for now tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
alorax2:

Ok, expose d joypen nau
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
alorax2:

Ok, expose d joypen nau
u sha wan c my longtin... oya come inside make I give u

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.