Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842338 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lanicky(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Helloo Mr Jbluv55...hope u good? smiley

Hii dre11 nd harlos cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Estimable(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Good morning all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2014
@ nitlad

You summoned? ** asking in a grand Genie voice ** Feeling better? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ur club performed well I should say cool. They seem to be in good form. Man City is also in top form and Arsenal refuses to be left behind. Whichever club would be winning the EPL won't be having an easy ride to victory cool.

Yes it did indeed grin ... They better not fail me on my bday week tongue .... wish they were playing on my bday, not the day after angry cry

Tis gonna be a great and interesting season for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here it is ma'am? grin

And how's ur leg? U back to work?

Mmmmmm, thx smiley... Doing much better, thanks. Still gat long way to go in the healing process and can't wait to jump (literally - lol) for joy cheesy .... Yes sir, went back to work on Monday and they all applauded when i entered on my crutches embarassed grin ..... Glad to be working though cheesy

How've you been? What you been up to?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
*whispers to her*....or joystick since they all bring joy cheesycheesygrin

Good morning miss smiley.

Roflmbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Swiftboy(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
luxanne:

Dear swiftboy, I rather remain clubless than to join a no-cup-winning, noisemaking club, thanks. cool grin tongue
dont worry...I'll convert you to Chelsea!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
switsoda: u sha wan c my longtin... oya come inside make I give u

Inside where? No b only pen?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fabulousdame(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
holla
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
fabulousdame: holla
Hey sweetheart smiley. Missed ya plenty.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Gud morn allsmiley.................... .....Jbluv55 hw ws ur nyt?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Estimable(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
back from training,i need something cool to chill with......... smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Happy weekend to you all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
farano: Happy weekend to you all smiley

Thanks... happiest weekend to you also smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
#walks in whistling#
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrincessB1: Gud morn allsmiley.................... .....Jbluv55 hw ws ur nyt?
hello princess
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Estimable(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chilling with Jnrbayano nw @ stamford hotels.......my Chairman
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FancyClock(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hey!! Go to bed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Princeparix: hello princess
Wher av u bin to? smiley to c u.....wink Hw ws ur wikend?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Estimable: Chilling with Jnrbayano nw @ stamford hotels.......my Chairman

I hail you bro. It was a merry day.

Let's continue here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
PrincessB1: Gud morn allsmiley.................... .....Jbluv55 hw ws ur nyt?
Twas ok my princess smiley cool
How r u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jbluv55: Twas ok my princess smiley cool How r u?
Am doin fine dearsmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: Am doin fine dearsmiley
That's ok dear. How are the KingB1 and QueenB1 doing? And all the members of the B1 royal family? cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55: That's ok dear. How are the KingB1 and QueenB1 doing? And all the members of the B1 royal family? cheesygrin
lol, u ar funny tho....They are al fine incldin PrinceB1cheesy, I guess u ar part of d familysmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:37am On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: lol, u ar funny tho....They are al fine incldin PrinceB1cheesy, I guess u ar part of d familysmiley
How does a simple bartender like me fall into the B1 royal family?grin. Or am I supposed to be....lipsrsealedwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55: How does a simple bartender like me fall into the B1 royal family?grin. Or am I supposed to be....lipsrsealedwink
LOL, Finish wetin yu wan yarn ohwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
lanicky: Helloo Mr Jbluv55...hope u good? smiley

Hii dre11 nd harlos cool
Lanicky dearie smileycool. Glad u r ok sha smiley. Am doing good too cool.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: Wher av u bin to? smiley to c u.....wink Hw ws ur wikend?
B pretty cul I guess. How u dy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Princeparix: B pretty cul I guess. How u dy?
U guess? am gud
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i said it!

Anyways, thank God you no dey make noise like most chelsea i know grin

and for the home and away loss, i just dey look you. Na the results go decide grin
jbluv55: Hehehe. We shall know when the time comes. No need counting imaginary blessings cool. But analytically, a home loss to underdogs Swansea is a poor beginning for the season and which is why I have a feeling the losses and most likely draws are still gonna roll in for a while till una wake up from slumber cheesycheesygrin. Time will tell if I'm right or not cool.
jbluv55:
Baba o cool. Welcome sire. Luxanne doesn't feel the same way. She feels those red devils of hers would spring up some surprises and outclass our blue angels. I guess the next round of matches should help shed some more light cool. .
jbluv55: Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. And week two's fixtures are shown below. Man U dey go meet Sunderland for house and their H2H this year so far no favor Man U (also below) shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy.

Man City on the other hand is facing Liverpool cool. Tough match that'll be.
harlos:

hehehe..even arsenal, everton isn't gonna be easy to beat.
Didn't watch their match tonight but the result... I still dey look cheesy

Man U fans how market? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: LOL, Finish wetin yu wan yarn ohwink
I guess u sabi wetin I wan yarn already cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55: I guess u sabi wetin I wan yarn already cheesycheesytongue
LOLcheesy, Hw ur syd na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.