Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842486 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: LOLcheesy, Hw ur syd na?
No problems ma'am wink. Anything for the boy? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
PrincessB1: U guess? am gud
yes.. I guess
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
jnrbayano: undecided
Odogwu cheesycheesygrin. How is life sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Princeparix: yes.. I guess
The Prince himself cool. How's u bro?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
The Prince himself cool. How's u bro?
Jb... I gallant. How u dy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Odogwu cheesycheesygrin. How is life sir?

Not happy and you know why
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Princeparix:
Jb... I gallant. How u dy
I dey alryt bro. Just chilling here while romancing my alomo grin. I ain't seen Chycoroxie in a while, hope She's good?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
I dey alryt bro. Just chilling here while romancing my alomo grin. I ain't seen Chycoroxie in a while, hope She's good?
she's been busy. U know saving peoples life no be chop bread and bean cake. For the record.... she's cute and we are expecting the next generation me or her wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Not happy and you know why
Baba calm down na wink. I believe say something fantastic is still gonna happen winkcool.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba calm down na wink. I believe say something fantastic is still gonna happen winkcool.

I know. Thanks.

Hope you had a nice day today.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
lanicky: Helloo Mr Jbluv55...hope u good? smiley

Hii dre11 nd harlos cool

what up lanicky
we no see u for offline again
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
GREETINGS TO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fabulousdame(f): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hey sweetheart smiley. Missed ya plenty.
missed ya more
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2014
kingk: GREETINGS TO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE.
Greetings to u sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
jb and the rest aw una dey o
miss did bar like kilode
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv, what's gud? Abegi, gimme water.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict: Jbluv, what's gud? Abegi, gimme water.
Am fine, sweet one smiley. Here's ur water smiley

*whispers to her*.....u have a lovely smile there winkcool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11: jb and the rest aw una dey o
miss did bar like kilode

Rankadede! We dey gentu o baba smileycool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Am fine, sweet one smiley. Here's ur water smiley

*whispers to her*.....u have a lovely smile there winkcool.
thanks.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Rankadede! We dey gentu o baba smileycool.

nah so u talk am yesterday but we know what's up?

u never get assistant for here in.......... abi u no give better pay ni
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jbluv55: No problems ma'am wink. Anything for the boy? grin
Dats gud....Is it nt suppose to be vice-versawink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Princeparix: yes.. I guess
Wats wrong dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Dats gud....Is it nt suppose to be vice-versawink

[b]Ok, I can't laff alone ooo so Laf wt me grin....

A guy promised his girlfriend 20k last week as
they were chatting on BBM. She then went to visit him in Abuja unexpectedly. She asked him of d 20k he had promised her. He told her dat he would be travelling to Minna in a couple of mins, but he gave her his GTB ATM card dat she could withdraw all she wanted till he comes back, knowing fully well dat he had less than 5k in d account.

As soon as they made Luv, she kissed him & left. D guy quickly left d house because he knew dat she would soon come back crying.

Unfortunately for him, as he was driving past Zuba, his Elder brother called him on d phone saying "Bros, you don get d Alert? I just dey komot from GTB o! I don pay that 100k wey I dey owe you into your account, Thanks So Much".

Meehn!!! See Sweat!!! shockedshockedshocked

Few minutes later, he got d alert confirming 100k Credited. D guy wan die as d money enter his account. He couldn't rest.
He tried calling his GF's phone, but it was switched off. He tried PINGING!!! Pinging no deliver.

D next minute, Alert enter:
30k Debited shockedshockedshocked.

The guy don dey shake sad

The next 5mins, another alert enter:
30k Debited. Haaaa!!!!

The guy dey quick try locate the nearest GTB bank.

As he was sighting one, another alert enter:
30k Debited, na so d guy dey cry "I don die o, I don die o" embarassedembarassedembarassed

As he dey rush enter the bank, another alert enters:
14k Debited shockedshockedshocked

The next thing was that he found himself lying on a hospital bed. He had fainted cheesycheesycheesygrin

See Gobe naaaa! Laff wan kill person o!!! Mugu fall, babe chop.....cheesycheesycheesygrin[/b]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin the gal dey sharp, nyc one @ Jbluv55, Jnrbayano hw far nawink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi, everyone in the house.
@Jbluv55, how far? How is business?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Princeparix(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Wats wrong dear?
nothing much... how was Ur day Princess?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Princessb1 I sight you

smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Princeparix: nothing much... how was Ur day Princess?
Okkkk, am fine
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Babe2sure:
Hi, everyone in the house.
@Jbluv55, how far? How is business?
Babe to sure coolcool. How's u dear? O to'jo meta. How has ur day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano: Princessb1 I sight you smiley
smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

nah so u talk am yesterday but we know what's up?

u never get assistant for here in.......... abi u no give better pay ni
U sabi say all the money wey we get don lost wt d demolition of d old bar. The money vault was lost along wt it and MondiSweets sef don manage pack some cash run wt am sad. So no money to pay any new assistants. And u sabi say we don ask our old assistant to retire grin. We go soon hit one BIG money sha, na im we go use reorganize wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.