Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen (2664 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Nigeria's Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed Has No Degree! / This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Just learnt that APC National Publicity Secretary Lai Mohammed has been abducted by masked men in black wearing military uniforms and having no ID and name tags, and his whereabouts are unknown. If anything happens to Lai Mohammed, we will hold those who unlawfully deployed militants in uniform to rig Osun Elections responsible.
- Nasir El-Rufai
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Welcome to the WILD WILD WEST!
Long live ADEDIBU!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by OtunbaJega: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Jonathan don finish dis country

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2014
This would be a dangerous development if confirmed to be true. I hope this is mere propaganda though. But campaign has ended na. He's not from Osun,so what was he doing there on the eve of an election?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by ayukdaboss(m): 2:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Chiefpriest1: This would be a dangerous development if confirmed to be true. I hope this is mere propaganda though. But campaign has ended na. He's not from Osun,so what was he doing there on the eve of an election?

what is wrong with freedom of movement??

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by ayukdaboss(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2014
OtunbaJega: Jonathan don finish dis country

I dey tell you...Chaaaai

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by NwaNimo1(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Na who dey blame JONADUNCE? undecided
Nor be OBJ put am for dia? undecided

OBJ IS THE REAL JOKE! kiss
Of all the people in the South-South. . . na that IJAW FISH-BRAIN e fit pick as figure-head presido of Nigeria!
With a First-Lady from OKRIKA MARKET? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by ayukdaboss(m): 2:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia: Na who dey blame JONADUNCE? undecided

Of all the people in the South-South. . . na that IJAW FISH-BRAIN e fit pick as figure-head presido of Nigeria!

undecided cheesy
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:25am On Aug 09, 2014
grin
ayukdaboss:

what is wrong with freedom of movement??
By the way, there's been a curfew in that state since 6pm yesterday evening. So, where was he abducted? Can't jump on this yet ,till I have more info. Just to add that I don't like PDP.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by ayukdaboss(m): 2:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Chiefpriest1: grin
By the way, there's been a curfew in that state since 6pm yesterday evening. So, where was he abducted? Can't jump on this yet ,till I have more info. Just to add that I don't like PDP.

http://www.today.ng/news/osundecides-masked-security-agents-arrest-apcs-lai-mohammed-others-at-governors-lodge/

I don't know how credible this is

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by atlwireles: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2014
[s]
Kanwulia: Na who dey blame JONADUNCE? undecided

[/s]
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:
Ijaw people can duuuuulllllllll undecided no offence to any Ijaw person out there but many of them no dey try.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by brownlord1: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2014
My people perish for lack of knowledge, someone of lai's mohammed capacity can just be whisk away without any of his security aide doing anything? was he roaming the street or what? with the security round the town of osun, i doubt if anyone apart from the security agent can do the job, and there is no need for that.

this could be pdp doing their thing, but again of what use, what has he got to do with the election or outcome of the result, pdp also won't be that stupid to make such dangerous move knowing all fingers will be pointing at them. also Apc are not innocent and could be stage managing the abduction to get sympathy. whatever reason, to hell with all of them. pdp, apc, lai muhammed, olisa.

Let the smartest criminal win the day.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:44am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: Ijaw people can duuuuulllllllll undecided no offence to any Ijaw person out there but many of them no dey try.

Very UN-INTELLIGENT!
E be like say hook-worm eat them brains from birth! cry
Na so-so last dem dey carry for FARM! cheesy
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Very UN-INTELLIGENT!
E be like say hook-worm eat them brains from birth! cry
lmao. Most dulling set of people from all the niger delta tribes.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by gidjah(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2014
THANK GOD FOR HIM !every thing in this nation is always associated wit politics,health- politics,education- politics,religion-politics,now human lives tru our friends(boko)is also a political matter.God Go help u liar moh'd ,you might have to feel what d common man goes tru
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:49am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: lmao. Most dulling set of people from all the niger delta tribes.

Fact! kiss
Their women nko? undecided
Hmmmmmm!
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Fact! kiss
Their women nko? undecided
Hmmmmmm!
All join. Men dull, women dull. Dumb and dumberer. But one thing I like about them inspite of the slowness is that they are usually down to earth. and hospitable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:55am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: All join. Men dull, women dull. Dumb and dumberer. But one thing I like about them inspite of the slowness is that they are usually down to earth. and hospitable.

I am glad you think so.
Wait till after 2015 make dem show you their true colors! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

I am glad you think so.
Wait till after 2015 make dem show you their true colors! grin
if ebola never kill all of them throway by that time grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by DonaldGenes(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2014
"This short diminutive but astute Man like politics pass food ehh, Abasi Mbok....Yanaa ete-mi (God please help this man)

I guess it is still part of Dividend of Democracy at play where anything goes..

But do people still kidnap people in this present state of dysphoria Ebola? Boys ain't Loyal

Anyway, I still have to sussed out the exact source of the Info than to believe it at face value...

Good Night!!!!!

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 2:58am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: if ebola never kill all of them throway by that time grin

Ebola nor fit catch those kain pipo o! cheesy
Ebola and PATIENCE JONATHAN. . . who fine pass? grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dcWQAYA2Afw/UewC0u8eU1I/AAAAAAAAClY/jt1qd0X7Nlw/s1600/first_lady_patience_jonathan_0.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ebola nor fit catch those kain pipo o! cheesy
Ebola and PATIENCE JONATHAN. . . who fine pass? grin
Ebola is no respecter of persons, can catch and kill anybody. Weda dem get sense abi dem be mumu no concern ebola ooo. Lmao@Ebola Jonathan grin
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Sibrah: 3:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Gradually Nigerians are beginning to see GEJ for who he is . . . Even if this turns out not to be true, we av seen what he did with Ekiti and is doing with Osun. An outbreak like Ebola that merits tighter border control and by extension more military hands is left unattended to while osun is overflowing with enough unneeded personnel to help any single party win an election. . . He is concerned about 2015 than anything else, atleast if disgruntled Northerners within PDP won't give him a easy ride then he will grab other region by force. This is worse than an Ijaw President . . . It is a Jonathan Project.
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by oduastates: 3:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Abacha.
Dead man walking.
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:03am On Aug 09, 2014
some people are busy calling Gej dull, weak, clueless While he is busy dealing with them and outsmarting them.
Let APC keep on doing media politics while PDP are doing underground politics.

#ekitirepitation

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Jettage: 3:05am On Aug 09, 2014
http://akinbami..ca/2014/08/flashback-omisores-hunting-interview.html

Flashback: Omisore’s Interview On Bola Ige; Published December 27, 2001 Four Days Before Ige Was Killed

Q: Will you not blame this escalating crisis on the leader of your party and Afenifere?

Omisore: No, I cannot. In the last few months, Akande has been abusing the leaders of Afenifere, so, where do we start from? He has abused and insulted the leaders. He is a nonentity. There were facts that he was at one time mad. He is “Alawoku” and there is no way he can be totally cured of the madness in him. Recently too, Bola lge came on radio here to insult me and my family. That is his last one. He was beaten yesterday, the people of Ife beat him up and he was crying like a baby as they removed his cap and his glasses. It took the intervention of SSS men and some of us, we had to beg the mob, to free him. He was disgraced out of Ife, he had to be dressed like a woman to get out of the town. That is to show that Bola Ige does not command any respect again in this state.

Q: Chief Bola Ige was beaten at Ife? Is the attack not traceable to you, and why do you think such an ugly thing happened?

Omisore: He has offended Ife people. If he insults me, he has insulted my people and they have the right to react.

Q: So they were fighting on your behalf?

Omisore: They were fighting for their own son, and they have the right. Ife has been marginalised in this government and they have the right to react. The people are not happy, they provided about 50 per cent of the votes that got Akande into power. When he came to Ife, he told them that the more they vote the more would their gains be. They were then asking him at Ife if what he had done is what they deserved to be given, it was, just a spontaneous reaction. I had to beg them because what the people wanted to do was more than that. If he is wise, he must not come to Ife again.

Q: You said there won’t be peace in the state until the wrongs are corrected….?

Omisore: (Cuts in) Yes, until the murderers are brought to book. You know there was no peace in Egypt until the Israelites were freed, it is not a matter of brick-stone or threat, it is a matter of natural recourse. There was an attempt to murder. Blood was involved, naturally, the blood will not let peace reign in the state. I had been keeping quiet, just watching them. Now, they went to the House of Assembly to start embarrassing me. The House started the whole crisis, I wasn’t around. If I wanted to plan my own, this state will just be in ruins, I don’t want to do anything that will destroy my reputation in this state. Everybody knows me in this state and I have a good reputation among the people.

Q: How will you describe the role of the state’s House of Assembly in the entire crisis?

Omisore: It is so unfortunate. There are cases in courts and I don’t want to say anything about them. One thing is clear though, they are fighting themselves. Where there are bad eggs, the good ones will want to neutralize them. I think they are doing justice for themselves, it is too early to comment on them.

Q: How true is the talk that you’ve switched romance over to the PDP?

Omisore: The people saying this are blackmailers. I am not a small fry in AD so, why would I suddenly leave. I belong to the core Afenifere, Akande does not. My leaders know that I am not in PDP. I am for AD.

Q: Don’t you see the attack on Chief Ige as an embarrassment to the Yoruba race.

Omisore: Bola Ige is a traitor in Afenifere. He has abused and embarrassed leaders of Afenifere, so, it is nemesis that is catching up with him. He is the ‘Akintola’ of our time. What Akintola did to Awolowo is what Bola Ige is doing to Adesanya and the Yoruba people.

“The “Akintola” of our time!” And we know what happened to Akintola.

http://akinbami..ca/2014/08/flashback-omisores-hunting-interview.html

Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Kanwulia: 3:06am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: Ebola is no respecter of persons, can catch and kill anybody. Weda dem get sense abi dem be mumu no concern ebola ooo. Lmao@Ebola Jonathan grin

You don't understand.
Ebola has been in Ijaw land since the 1830s. . . .
I am telling you.
AKPRUKA!!!! cheesy
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by kofidanquah81(m): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:

undecided cheesy
tirades of a demented ninny.
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 09, 2014
fellis: if ebola never kill all of them throway by that time grin

Read that your post again.... just listen to yourself
Re: BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen by Egbon10: 3:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Painful....but still #bringbackourgirls#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Economy Is Falling Down Andlesson For Nigeria / Tambuwal: Tension Mounts As Reps Reconvene Today / Amazing Video Of Abuja-kaduna Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.