Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him (2353 Views)

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
It's Only if the devil that is doing someone is high on Origin that one would support GEJ

Pls no bashing, No trolls just convince me. Gimme Reasons to Vote for Him..
Cc Tandriods, Tanist, Pro-Gej, Pro-pdp, Pdp, Janjaweedians, Jagabans, pro-buhari, Apc, pro-apc, everyone

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Maybe cause he's the lesser evil. As a neutral commentator that I am, I believe that Buhari is not a good option, APC should have fielded a better candidate. Buhari is a bad brand.

And nobody should give reason(s) to vote for GEJ, vote for your choice candidate.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by bbello28(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Where was nairaland when GEJ had no shoes grin
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Maybe cause he's the lesser evil. As a neutral commentator that I am, I believe that Buhari is not a good option, APC should have fielded a better candidate. Buhari is a bad brand.

And nobody should give reason(s) to vote for GEJ, vote for your choice candidate.
less Evil my foot, and more than 12,000 ppl has died in BH casualty. Our Fellow youths died in seek of Employment, More than one million Youths are currently Jobless and u say less evil.. Sir I would advice u to think and don't let all this cheap Propaganda ruin the future of our children.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ tenure is a failed one, let's boot him out den we start putting pressure on these Guys(Government Officials).

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by derrick333(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Dats is ehn ,Wat chng do we stl exect4rm Jona? After rulin for mordan 5yrs witout ani? Watin de do 9jà sef
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2014
It's funny how Gej, the Incumbent can't use his Present Works has a Campaign Power rather than Using Propaganda against Opposition and stomach Infrastructure

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by plainol(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2014
to analyse gej's tenure better, just dissect all the ministries, departments and agencies and you will all get the answer instantly.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
less Evil my foot, and more than 12,000 ppl has died in BH casualty. Our Fellow youths died in seek of Employment, More than one million Youths are currently Jobless and u say less evil.. Sir I would advice u to think and don't let all this cheap Propaganda ruin the future of our children.
Tell the Northerners to call their boys to order, believe you me, if a ruler of Northern extraction becomes the president, this BH menace will cease,not because the person is competent, certainly not; but because one of their own is there. Yes, This administration has had it's bad times (every administration does), but compared to GMB's era, This government is better, why do you think Nigerians rejected the man three consecutive times?. He is not a National candidate, He's more northern than Nigerian.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by theV0ice: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2014
it's baffling i must say. how can anybody want a continuation of the cankerworm, locust and palmer worm infest 5 years this country has endured under a supposedly 'humble' and 'Godfearing' man? how much of the country or it's economy will be left if this pace of looting isn't checkmated? it's truly scary

what if he wasn't 'Godfearing'?, i guess he would have sold the country

madness is doing the same thing year after year and expecting a different result. all Nigerians can't be mad at the same. its just impossible

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Tell the Northerners to call their boys to order, believe you me, if a ruler of Northern extraction becomes the president, this BH menace will cease,not because the person is competent, certainly not; but because one of their own is there. Yes, This administration has had it's bad times (every administration does), but compared to GMB's era, This government is better, why do you think Nigerians rejected the man three consecutive times?. He is not a National candidate, He's more northern than Nigerian.
Call who to wat order, GEJ is the leader, his supposed to b like "a rain falling on bad and good guys alike" - Obj (2014), comparing GEJ's tenure n GMB's tenure , chairman u are delusional

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by theV0ice: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

can you be more specific with respect to the bolded portion?

economic, crime, corruption, security etc

in which areas have GEJ been better?
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
Call who to wat order, GEJ is the leader, his supposed to b like "a rain falling on bad and good guys" - Obj (2014), Beta GEJ's tenure n GMB's tenure , chairman u are delusional
Hehehehehehe... typical of APC supporters, You were the one that said "No insults", now you're insulting....IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO SELL /MARKET YOUR CANDIDATE TO NIGERIANS. you don't have any valid thing to say.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehe... typical of APC supporters, You were the one that said "No insults", now you're insulting....IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO SELL /MARKET YOUR CANDIDATE TO NIGERIANS. you don't have any valid thing to say.
Sir, calling someone delusional is not an insult. Check wiki sir

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2014
theV0ice:

Yes, I can. Like I said, every administration has it's short comings, This administration is not an exception. it the area of Power generation, the government have tried, Freedom of Information which Buhari truncated is on now, That's why you see people insults and bastardize government officials without no fear, See the Ebola epidemic; It was booted out just like that. many other examples abound, look around you.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
Sir, calling someone delusional is not an insult. Check wiki sir
It is,you're the one that have to check your dictionary.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by theV0ice: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I can. Like I said, every administration has it's short comings, This administration is not an exception. it the area of Power generation, the government have tried, Freedom of Information which Buhari truncated is on now, That's why you see people insults and bastardize government officials without no fear, See the Ebola epidemic; It was booted out just like that. many other examples abound, look around you.

on power, what was the power generation for 83.9million people in 1984 and what is it today for 170million people?

on freedom of information, your argument can only hold water if Buhari ruled in a democracy in 1984. still on the FOI bill, how much of government information are you privy to? e.g Diezani won't publish details of her spendings on aircfaft charter. when reps sought to compel her to do it, she got an injunction to stop it. so FOI is non existent.

on the ebola you mentioned, did we have an epidemic that GMB couldn't handle in 1984/85?

i look around me everyday and all i see is corruption growing in leaps and bounds because GEJ and friends are leading the way

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
theV0ice:

Lest I forget, we are the biggest economy in Africa; Thanks to this administration.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by theV0ice: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Lest I forget, we are the biggest economy in Africa; Thanks to this administration.

those are big figures that have not impacted the common man. of what use are those if the number of poor in nigeria is increasing every day?

over 60% of the citizens live in absolute poverty today. of what use has the tag of ''largest economy in africa''? being to the citizenry?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by DaBullIT(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

How did GEJ end Ebola jare ? By buying hand sanitizers for over 1.9 Billion ? Which was shared among politicians

Or the fact that he failed to pay attention to NMA's request which was why there was strikes by Medical association ?

Unless Nigeria transforms to N.Korea , Information will be free , even north koreans watch CNN on Internet

Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by Diffdeef(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

we're the biggest economy in Africa? Of course we should be the biggest economy in Africa,The more the population,the more the rate of economic growth,take a look at the top countries with biggest economy in the world,USA,CHINA,INDIA etc they're more populated than us,we've the highest population in Africa,so why wouldn't we have the biggest economy? Smh so don't be too psyched about it,if not for oil in Nigeria,there would've been no difference between us and Congo/Niger,burkina faso and other yeye yeye African countries.

Nigeria is fuucked all the way up.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
DaBullIT:

How did GEJ end Ebola jare ? By buying hand sanitizers for over 1.9 Billion ? Which was shared among politicians

Or the fact that he failed to pay attention to NMA's request which was why there was strikes by Medical association ?

Unless Nigeria transforms to N.Korea , Information will be free , even north koreans watch CNN on Internet

Get your facts right
That's a lie... Those North Koreans don't have access to the outside world, even if they do, Can you compare it to the unlimited freedom we enjoy here in Nigeria?. No!
As for the matter of strikes, Strikes occur the world over, It's not only restricted to Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2014
What is Buhari's stand on

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Political federalism

Privatization

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Tell us
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Doyin Okupe's Post on Facebook, concluded GEJ's tenure is a JOKE

Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

That's a lie... Those North Koreans don't have access to the outside world, even if they do, Can you compare it to the unlimited freedom we enjoy here in Nigeria?. No!
As for the matter of strikes, Strikes occur the world over, It's not only restricted to Nigeria.
even without freedom, dey r way beta than Nigeria
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

best economy with highest Rate of Unemployment
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
even without freedom, dey r way beta than Nigeria
Now that's the height of myopia... North Korea better than Nigeria?, Why don't you visit there on vacation or tourism?.grin
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

You successfully twisted the whole thing No answer for Crime, Corruption, unemployment, security
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Now that's the height of myopia... North Korea better than Nigeria?, Why don't you visit there on vacation or tourism?.grin
I have visited the Koreans both south n North, it's only a blind eye that would compare any of the Korea country with Nigeria
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
best economy with highest Rate of Unemployment
Lie...lie... lie.
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
I have visited the Koreans both south n North, it's only a blind eye that would compare any of the Korea country with Nigeria
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... I take that as a joke. grin
Re: GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him by SeverusSnape(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
You successfully twisted the whole thing No answer for Crime, Corruption, unemployment, security
That was why I said the administration has it's short comings

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ's Obscene & Immoral Election Fundraising Contravenes Electoral Act / Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion / Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.