Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59587 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
If I was watching CNN it's a plus to my life compared to the ignorance destroying your life which has be-clouded your mental capacity to reason right. If truly you were well educated you should have been thought in school that diseases are caused by pathogens and not America. if I were you I will spend the rest of my life watching CNN so and not to die ignorant. I'm not surprised why you prefer the primitive to modern civilization. Ignorance they say is more expensive Pele.
amiskurie:
Hold it joor,we can go back to our primitive ways and have a peace of mind.
If Russians don't give u all u ever wanted atleast they don't give u diseases to spend ur hard earned morning on and still loose ur lives
U are watching too much of CNN boy,school yourself and don't be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by patrickmuf(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
upko: [size=80pt] With a combined USA and NATO power Russia would burn to the ground in Two Weeks, Air supremacy would be achieved in Just 2days. Russia stands no chance......But foolish Nigerians especially Muslims who hate the USA would Keep living in denial. [/size] grin
Don't kid yourself, in a war between US and Russia, they'll definitely be no winner... Russia burn to ground in two weeks? Try another joke

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
upko: [size=30] Most Nigerians are Educated idiots don't be surprised...[/size]
Including u,plssssss Moderator do ur work.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by dozymars(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
It is far better for the US to be world powers than Russia or China.
America believes in human right, rule of law, democracy and fear God to a large extent. Although they are not perfect but the world is safer if they remain world power.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ElNur1: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Adbash: All the latest USA concern about Africa especially Nigeria is to checkmate China emerging economy in Africa continent. USA felt threatened by China rising economy in Africa.
pls tell dem ooo
it seems dey dnt understand politics at all .
U.S like power like how pamela anderson like dikkks

U.S dnt care 4 any black b4 d comin of Obama , so why would dey care 4 blacks nw if dey ar nt threatened by China "fastestest" grwin economy.

If China would starr a Space program 2day, U.S will also resurrect their dead space programs..

I swear , I would just go 2 U.S jst 2 study
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by amiskurie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: If I was watching CNN it's a plus to my life compared to the ignorance destroying your life which has be-clouded your mental capacity to reason right. If truly you were well educated you should have been thought in school that diseases are caused by pathogens and not America. if I were you I will spend the rest of my life watching CNN so and not to die ignorant. I'm not surprised why you prefer the primitive to modern civilization. Ignorance they say is more expensive Pele.
A fool's thoughts undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ojuoluwani(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America
Putin is dying Cos he lack wisdom God bless America God bless Nigeria God bless Lagos God bless me

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by SpencerLewis(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

Mr. window xp, this ur write up has exposed how dumb and ignorant u are. Russia is a small country. Only ITIs like u will say dat. We, as if u know where USA is on the map, let alone stepping ur feet into it. U called 'yourself civilized, yet u ended up destroying Iraq in a bid to look for phantom WMD. Look at Iraq, Libya etc where ur 'foot print went to'. For ur info, Russia is the largest country on planet earth in land mass, and the largest in population in Europe by far. USA is more populated b/c of immigrants and nothing more & therefore no man's land. By the way, which 2 wars did ur USA fight simultaneously & won them. They ran away from Vietnam, Korean war was a stalemate. USA invading Russia and conquering it? U must be dreaming. Maka chukwu, they know their limit. For ur info, Russian nukes are more dangerous that USA's own. Wether, Bush is in power or Obama, USA military might will always be the same. They can only intimidate Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. They can't even intimidate Iran let alone North Korea. Russian population is more than 170million and their military strength is 1.4million (excluding reserves). Meanwhile, this kind of war is technology (mostly cyber warfare) & Russia if u can remember are the masters when it comes to space technology. So, park well window xp whatever.

11 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: Ask Google dude and to further help your ignorance "Google search" engine was created by Americans as well buffon, USA contributions to your helpless life can't be over emphasized I believe Cuz it's obvious.

Lol, brainwashed malu. I was thinking you will pile up ways US has helped Nigeria, rather you fell back on this your stu.pid ''google'' rant. Obviously, your brain didnt grew along with your age, until then, you are a certified eediot cool

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ElNur1: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozymars: It is far better for the US to be world powers than Russia or China.
America believes in human right, rule of law, democracy and fear God to a large extent. Although they are not perfect but the world is safer if they remain world power.

444ukin human rights by accepting Gaysm..
LmAo
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Arosam(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Arosam:
America don't go to war if nothing will
be gained from it, Russia is only acting "grown up
boy". And for those looking foward to america/
russia war, have you ever imaging a rain of
nuclear vessels on earth, its not going to be
lauched from earth but from above (if you know
what I mean).

1stola:
Who cares if it rains cat and dog?
By the time millions of Death body starts piling up, maybe then you will care
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozymars: It is far better for the US to be world powers than Russia or China.

Obviously you didnt know America, read more history about US and come back and tell me that that they practice human right, rule of law, fear of God etc.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kendrick93(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
amiskurie:
Don't you quote me again basket head
why? because u hav been shown up to be a fool?
go on,tell us d disease america gave u.
next tym tink b4 u write trash
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
agitator:

US just manufacture one weapon and would show its capabilities to the whole world, which is "PROPAGANDA." Saddam also understood the game and used it effectively against his neighbours until US invaded Iraq.

Russian weapons are not displayed for the whole world but only during their weapons parade which US gets information on the capabilities through spies. angry angry angry

Lmao @ the bold.

That's America's biggest weapon...wonder why the Malaysia airline that got shot down is off the news now after they found out that it was their puppet in the Kiev that shot it down, not Russia. grin

Heck, even the decision makers in Washington have overdosed on their own propaganda, like a crack dealer who overdosed on his own supply, hence the sabre rattling. However, I doubt top American military generals and decision-makers are irrational like the politicians and media houses, they know what it's. I do read American military briefings all the time, and the top military people in America know what time it's.

The Russians don't talk that much, they act...that's their mentality. Just leave the Russian bear alone!

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Dooa: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014

u are as dumb as ur response when it comes to int politics, so much dat u do not know these facts- 1. Russia is d largest country in d world. 2.Its population is roughly 180 mill. 3.it is a permanent member of d UN second council with veto power. 4. Its nuclear arsenal is slightly over dat of d US with d fact dat nuclear super power cannot go to war with each other - d whole world will be destroyed several times over. 5. Russia is the 8th wealthiest nation in d world with a GDP of over $2 trillion, an economy so strong dat the whole of europe's economies pumelled cos of their trade ties with Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kendrick93(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
ElNur1:

pls prove dis isshh u ar sayin..
Nt evrythin d U.S controlled media produce is truee..
Fuuccckk CNN nd BBC

Boy
i should prove wat? if u didnt know dat d u.s are d no 1 world power den dats d fool of u
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Even if Ukraine had nuclear war heads, it won't dare shoot it at Russia.

Kiev shot a few medium range missiles that can carry nuclear warheads at Donbass two weeks ago, and Russia shot those missiles down half-way before they got to the East. So, imagine if those missiles had nuclear warheads - that would've been the end of Ukraine.

Missiles aren't the only way u could drop a nuclear bomb... There are many other capabilities.... I don't think Russia would have invaded a Nuclear armed Ukraine....
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by upko: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin shocked shocked [size=80] OMG!! So many pained Anti-US activist grin.....One even said he dosent like the US, but he would happily go there to school grin [/size]
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
upko: We all hate the Yanks but we would Kill to get a visa to Yankee.....Who are we deceiving??....... grin

Lol, only low life will want a visa to go to the crime ridden country like US. A country where GMO food is at its peak even againt their own citizen's will, a country where healthcare is for the rich and racism is deep seated. Matured mind do not fancy America, dream on!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kendrick93(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dooa: u are as dumb as ur response when it comes to int politics, so much dat u do not know these facts- 1. Russia is d largest country in d world. 2.Its population is roughly 180 mill. 3.it is a permanent member of d UN second council with veto power. 4. Its nuclear arsenal is slightly over dat of d US with d fact dat nuclear super power cannot go to war with each other - d whole world will be destroyed several times over. 5. Russia is the 8th wealthiest nation in d world with a GDP of over $2 trillion, an economy so strong dat the whole of europe's economies pumelled cos of their trade ties with Russia.
u are d one who is wrong.. usa population is over 300 million. check ur fact
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Indializzie(f): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
They re high on power (power-drunk).
How I wish they wil go to d war-front themselves...
OBAMA or PUTIN contesting d 'anti-christ' position...
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
oboman:
Missiles aren't the only way u could drop a nuclear bomb... There are many other capabilities.... I don't think Russia would have invaded a Nuclear armed Ukraine....

I was alluding to deployment capabilities - Ukraine doesn't have any other potent capability apart from that.

Its Navy is almost dead and I doubt it has any functioning nuclear bomber.

And Russia never invaded Ukraine, its navy has always been in Crimea.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by SpencerLewis(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sirmuell: It's quite pitiable that in your sick mind you have made sense based on your level of ignorance right? If American collapses as the world power does that in anyway make your country (Nigeria) any better or the next world power? What meaningful contribution has Russia ever made in your life or country compared to what the USA has done for you and Nigeria? it's rational to think well before speaking I believe, a responsibility which has become difficult for youths in Nigeria like you.
Oga Sirmuell, pls kindly name one meaningful thing, ur USA has done for Nigeria other than inflation via IMF/world bank during IBB era. Buhari dealt with them and thats why they all jubilated at his downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Dcmg(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
All this mumu people Shouting "WAR,praising RUSSIA and PUTIN",you guys should migrate to russia na....Taaaaaah
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by publicenemy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]

Fool. I am sure you are one of the people hoping that the U.S help Nigeria with the vaccines for Ebola Virus.
What does russia do to eleviate poverty or enhance global peace anywhere around the world?

Ignorant coward.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Russia should have spent more time developing their economy since the soviet period, this is the only angle the US can defeat them but when it comes to military, the US knows their limits. There has been no nuclear war since history, and if it occurs, nobdy will win. The whole world will suffer from it and it might be the end of the human race. Do not underestimate what nuclear war is, its very dangerous and takes over 100 years to recover (thats if you survive it)

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by SpencerLewis(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Arosam:
And you think tiny Russia will win mighty America
Hahahaha
Ooooooooh, another dude high on crack like window XP17. Tiny Russia in what capacity? Yes, they may be tiny in economy compare to USA, but not in military might or size.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by lokoloko84(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
amiskurie:
Ok,I have to tell u that kano state government won 2billion dollars law suit against American phizer pharmaceutical for the woes caused by their vaccine.

Then why are you begging them to give your countrymen vaccines designed to save them from the impending Ebola virus disaster. Based on their past experience (s),so you think they are fools.Then since your fore fathers relied on herbs,I think we can use that.Or what do you think.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Indializzie(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dooa: u are as dumb as ur response when it comes to int politics, so much dat u do not know these facts- 1. Russia is d largest country in d world. 2.Its population is roughly 180 mill. 3.it is a permanent member of d UN second council with veto power. 4. Its nuclear arsenal is slightly over dat of d US with d fact dat nuclear super power cannot go to war with each other - d whole world will be destroyed several times over. 5. Russia is the 8th wealthiest nation in d world with a GDP of over $2 trillion, an economy so strong dat the whole of europe's economies pumelled cos of their trade ties with Russia.
U forgot to add dat U jst typed 'Russia' on google to get dis info.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

Fool. I am sure you are one of the people hoping that the U.S help Nigeria with the vaccines for Ebola Virus.
What does russia do to eleviate poverty or enhance global peace anywhere around the world?

Ignorant coward.
Lol, you are the ignorant coward here. So in your sane mind, you strongly believe the US will help us with Ebola when their main agenda is to lessen the population of Africa and the world at large to as low as 10%? even if they help us as you claimed, wil it be for free? wont it be a reason to station military more bases, indebt economy and imperialistic control over the region? can you simply point me one country in Africa US has helped?

wow, foo.l calling someone else fool, how ironic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.