Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin (4826 Views)

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Breaking!! Omisore Withdraws Case Seeking To Annul 2011 Election / BREAKING: Omisore Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ilesha prison: Omisore 5480,
aregbe 0
Agodi prison: omisore 22,411,
aregbe 0
kirikiri: Omisore 41220
aregbe 0

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by neena: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.

BTW, where is berem?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Myndd44 should delete this senseless thread ASAP . . . . .
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine: Myndd44 should delete this senseless thread ASAP . . . . .
The thread is in blatant violation of rule 8. But will the moderators do the RIGHT thing?
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The thread is in blatant violation of rule 8. But will the moderators do the RIGHT thing?
and the sycophant in-chief is crying....hahahahaahaha cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Observing . . . . . . .
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by adebisicutie: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin yes o and chino was an inec officer at Agodi Prison

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Ilesha prison: Omisore 5480,
aregbe 0
Agodi prison: omisore 22,411,
aregbe 0
kirikiri: Omisore 41220
aregbe 0

Update !!!!!!!!

Ikoyi Prison[\b]

Omisore- 100,000
Aregbesola- 0

[b]Enugu Prison

Omisore- 109,300
Aregbesola- 0

Update later.... Waiting for the official announcement of the Judge

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine: Myndd44 should delete this senseless thread ASAP . . . . .

When PDP won Ekiti State, how many times did you call for deletion of useless threads opened by Idumuose, mogidi, firefire etc??! I respect you a bit, don't drag yourself into this!

Thank you!

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Useless result.
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by deeobserver209(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARNING. THREAD FULL OF E VULTURES!
[img]
image url[/img]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

When PDP won Ekiti State, how many times did you call for deletion of useless threads opened by Idumuose, mogidi, firefire etc??! I respect you a bit, don't drag yourself into this!

Thank you!

Abeg bone ya respect joor . .This thread is needless.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Meanwhile Chino false thread on his phantom visit to Osun is still trending! He even claimed INEC observer, yet No one has called for the deletion. Please jmaine allow me savor our victory cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Abeg bone ya respect joor . .This thread is needless.

Ok! I am not in mood for insults today!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy

A cheerleader is here . . .Welcome . . . . .
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by ToyeBanji(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

A cheerleader is here . . .Welcome . . . . .
our political rivalry shouldn't stop us from being friends. Care for pm?

#Victory is SwEet

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: our political rivalry shouldn't stop us from being friends. Care for pm?

#Victory is SwEet

No Problem bruv . . . . . . Send it . . . .
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by brasuka: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh my God!
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
FireFire Clown why are you peeping? Come inside and rejoice with omisore grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
@jmaine I have send it.

I see my broda and friemd Chief Firefire viewing thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
NEWS FLASH: Nigerians in diaspora trooped out to elect Sen Omisore to be sworn in in various Prisons!!!

London Prison:
Omisore 150,000

Aregbesola- disqualified

More result coming later....

#Omisore Till 2099

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: @jmaine I have send it.

My guy how are you?
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by neena: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire is a big iidiot! I can remember the goon declaring Omisorry winner a few hours ago. Firefire, wetin happen? Abi you dey watch back of tv ni? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
adebisicutie: grin yes o and chino was an inec officer at Agodi Prison
Idumuose is the returning officer is Iyaganku Prison.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by omenka(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Abeg fellow progressives, what's the update?? Been too busy inspecting my new house myself today. These guys don too chop my money. Been paying for materials yet the structure appears no dfferent than the last time I saw it!

angryangry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by anago90: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
firefire mashanfani omo ajeokuta ma mu omi how market.
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by jmaine: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2014

I have replied it bruv . . . . . cool
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:

My guy how are you?

bros I'm fine o. It seems market isn't sweet for your pdp camp today. I hope you are fine?
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
neena: Firefire is a big iidiot! I can remember the goon declaring Omisorry winner a few hours ago. Firefire, wetin happen? Abi you dey watch back of tv ni? grin grin

I don’t accept the use of uncouth language.
Re: Breaking: Omisore Leads In Agodi, Ilesha And Kirikri Prisons With Wide A Margin by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
neena: Firefire is a big iidiot! I can remember the goon declaring Omisorry winner a few hours ago. Firefire, wetin happen? Abi you dey watch back of tv ni? grin grin
bros/sis, mr firefire is only being a politician loyal to his party. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difficult Times: Nigeria Needs God’s Intervention More Than Ever - Ugwuanyi / So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People / Ayu: As President, Atiku Will Hit Ground Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.