Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Made Another Suya Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Made Another Suya Today (1965 Views)

Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Another Suya Today by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Looking good bro. I can only salivate cry I miss lvndvn now sad
Re: I Made Another Suya Today by delishpot: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
datalossvictim1: Looking good bro. I can only salivate cry I miss lvndvn now sad

Alonga. Lol. Me sef don hungry here. He better teach me the recipe or........................ angry
Re: I Made Another Suya Today by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
delishpot:

Alonga. Lol. Me sef don hungry here. He better teach me the recipe or........................ angry

Lol your pot is already delish now wink tongue op oya oo we are waiting for the spice ingredients.

1 Like

Re: I Made Another Suya Today by buskie13(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh my world!
Suya making sense....imagine how chicken would taste if same procedure is applied to it
Re: I Made Another Suya Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 12, 2014
delishpot: Give us your suya spice recipe if you really wantvto share the info if not, no tell us again.

You just want make I dey dream of suya wey I no fit make ni?

The spice recipe? Ok. I will give you two different types called basic and full recipe.

Basic spice recipe:

Groundnut powder
Black ground cameroun pepper
Red ground pepper or cayenne pepper
Ginger powder
Knorr seasoning powder or ground knorr cubes

Full recipe(for those who can get their hands on all the Iingredients):

Groundnut powder
Black cameroun pepper
Red ground pepper
Ginger powder
Knorr seasoning powder
Garlic powder
Onion powder
A pinch of curry powder

The mixing is the tricky part is the mixing. Always start with both the groundnut and ginger powder, then spice it up next with the peppers. Last part of the mixing is the seasoning with knorr, onion powder, garlic powder and curry.

You have to do a lot of tasting until the taste is right. Have some sliced onions ready by your side to taste with the spice. When you taste the spice with sliced onions, then you will know if you got it right.

1 Like

Re: I Made Another Suya Today by delishpot: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2014
pDude:

The spice recipe? Ok. I will give you two different types called basic and full recipe.

Basic spice recipe:

Groundnut powder
Black ground cameroun pepper
Red ground pepper or cayenne pepper
Ginger powder
Knorr seasoning powder or ground knorr cubes

Full recipe(for those who can get their hands on all the Iingredients):

Groundnut powder
Black cameroun pepper
Red ground pepper
Ginger powder
Knorr seasoning powder
Garlic powder
Onion powder
A pinch of curry powder

The mixing is the tricky part is the mixing. Always start with both the groundnut and ginger powder, then spice it up next with the peppers. Last part of the mixing is the seasoning with knorr, onion powder, garlic powder and curry.

You have to do a lot of tasting until the taste is right. Have some sliced onions ready by your side to taste with the spice. When you taste the spice with sliced onions, then you will know if you got it right.

Cheiiiiiii! Na you I know oooo, na you I know, pDude, you nor dey fail. #MayYourDaysBeLong.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lace Mold Fondant Cake Decorating Tool / Pure Coconut Oil And Flour For Sale / Yam And Goat Meat Peppersoup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.