Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (11403 Views)

Do You Want To Set Up A New Business? We Can Help U With D Following / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
jta2012: Thanks, the coolest biz we can alljointly finance with peace of mind is REAL
ESTATE,we contribute N500 every month to buy bottom rock priced assets
and redesign them as MINIFLATS rental homes for the low end of the
real estate market.
Dividends wl come from rental incomes and disposal values of some of the
assets that have appreciated to our threshold levels.
It wd be in form of an investment club to be registered,managed and funded
by members on a monthly basis.
After success in this sector,we can branch into other sectors such as internet biz,
infomarketing,disrtributive trades etc.

pls reach me on 08184932156 or jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

JTAconsulting,Lagos.
Thanks for the contribution. Real estate require alot of cash, and we do not want too many people so we can be able to manage the investors funds and return on investment will be reasonable. If you read the business idea wrote above u will see it doesnt require much capital and with good marketing we can be a house hold name in Nigeria. People have already started sending request on bbm, join the train, cos the space is limited so we can manage our self
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Rify(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls let me be the treasurer. hehehehe
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
What I have noticed from this thread is that

1 - Every body has his or her own idea
2 - No body is buying someone else's idea, every one is dropping theirs, plus the one they imagine and the one they just feel its cool
3- The OP has succeeded in creating a nice tread that has caught the attention and the interest of so many persons and we are just misbehaving
4 - We seem not very serious about this. If you have any idea, what should come first to you is how you can make it work with different persons who live in different places. You can't ask someone who stays in Ph to come down to Lagos just for a N5000 investment.

Before You Drop Any Idea - Please Kindly Follow My Guide

1- Please make it very transparent: don't just ask me to pay some money into your account and tell me the business has started, na na na

2 - How will every body benefit from the business - without anyone feeling being cheated

3 - How can the business be operated without we all physically having to come down to the head office (wherever it will be)

4- What do you know about the business - don't just tell us what you think, please tell us facts and give us statistical figures with proof of exact knowledge of what you are talking about

5 - lastly - How much? And how many persons are going to raise the startup capital?

Am a web developer
You already have the site covered.

Patiently waiting to release mine own idea, but we have too many already

11 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
hazekctravels: Keep sending the bbm requests, we need more people lets discuss further and take actions..

I think you should agree on a business model before asking them to join a BBM group.

In such a chat, every talks without moderation and you might never have a conclusion.

My advice:

Let's agree on the business model here, and the required start up cost. And who ever is interested joins the BBM group.
Just thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
aikfrank: What I have noticed from this thread is that

1 - Every body has his or her own idea
2 - No body is buying someone else's idea, every one is dropping theirs, plus the one they imagine and the one they just feel its cool
3- The OP has succeeded in creating a nice tread that has caught the attention and the interest of so many persons and we are just misbehaving
4 - We seem not very serious about this. If you have any idea, what should come first to you is how you can make it work with different persons who live in different places. You can't ask someone who stays in Ph to come down to Lagos just for a N5000 investment.

Before You Drop Any Idea - Please Kindly Follow My Guide

1- Please make it very transparent: don't just ask me to pay some money into your account and tell me the business has started, na na na

2 - How will every body benefit from the business - without anyone feeling being cheated

3 - How can the business be operated without we all physically having to come down to the head office (wherever it will be)

4- What do you know about the business - don't just tell us what you think, please tell us facts and give us statistical figures with proof of exact knowledge of what you are talking about

5 - lastly - How much? And how many persons are going to raise the startup capital?

Am a web developer
You already have the site covered.

Patiently waiting to release mine own idea, but we have too many already

Ur contribution is somuch appreciated. I quite agree wit u. Every stakeholder has a contribution to make as per idea. Am looking at we raising 2million to start and I suggest we do an online biz. Its a suggestion like I said earlier, your contribution will be appreciated. . Tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by victor08(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
I smell crooks here...op you want to scam people. How do you contribute N500 when you don't know anybody here.

Who is going to handle the money cos that is the only thing that brings trouble in partnership.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by nairo: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
i am looking at going into something that is less capital intensive which has impressive turn over. Rendering Cleaning service with fumigation is very lucrative and less capital intensive. all we need is an Office, a bus, a marketer, registr the company and buy few Cleanin eqipments. there is real money in this business
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Actually been thinkn of settn a biz wid friends dat culd grow into smtin big within 2yrs...I guess am into dis as long as every person involved is serious and reasonable...maturity is required too and pls May I av d BBM pin...thank you
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by benz33(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am gamed when everybody is ready. I want to agree with the person who commented about Cleaning Business. Its Lucrative and will always be Lucrative. I am presently a CAR WASHER and i also do my other Marketing Business. I inherited the Car Wash Business from my late Father and i must confess to you its really and really lucrative. I have my other business that i do in the same premises ooo, because i am a graduate and an entrepreneur also.

I came from a Family of 5, two male and three female i am the second to the Last-Male and the last born a lady(younger sister
). I presently manage and run the CAR WASH BUSINESS as mine but i pay my Family yearly for rental and usage. The family agreed to rent it out to me instead of an outsider and as i talk to you its really paying my Bills and this is the same business my Late Father did to train all his Children and acquire lots of Asset before he passed on. I gave the above illustration just for everyone to have an idea of how experienced i am in this aspect of Cleaning Business(CAR WASH), i have over 28 years experience in Car Washing and People also Consult me, even from NL. I AM THINKING OF TRAVELING to Ogun State-ABEOKUTA to buy a half plot of Land and start a new one. If i can retire with Car Wash Business it really worth it.

If we can all come together to start such cleaning business i think it will go along way to really put good money into our Pocket Monthly or Yearly, if its well equipped and managed. A good Car Wash close to the road in a high vehicular movement area will sell anyday, anytime...even if you have 10 Car Wash businesses on the same road, all of them will still make good money without quarrel.

My fellow NL thats my own Contribution for now.........Infact 10 People can set up Car Wash Business and we can add other Cleaning services. thank You....08051744119

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
7A35E3A9
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
SuperMartins: Actually been thinkn of settn a biz wid friends dat culd grow into smtin big within 2yrs...I guess am into dis as long as every person involved is serious and reasonable...maturity is required too and pls May I av d BBM pin...thank you
Welcome on board..

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
benz33: I am gamed when everybody is ready. I want to agree with the person who commented about Cleaning Business. Its Lucrative and will always be Lucrative. I am presently a CAR WASHER and i also do my other Marketing Business. I inherited the Car Wash Business from my late Father and i must confess to you its really and really lucrative. I have my other business that i do in the same premises ooo, because i am a graduate and an entrepreneur also.

I came from a Family of 5, two male and three female i am the second to the Last-Male and the last born a lady(younger sister
). I presently manage and run the CAR WASH BUSINESS as mine but i pay my Family yearly for rental and usage. The family agreed to rent it out to me instead of an outsider and as i talk to you its really paying my Bills and this is the same business my Late Father did to train all his Children and acquire lots of Asset before he passed on. I gave the above illustration just for everyone to have an idea of how experienced i am in this aspect of Cleaning Business(CAR WASH), i have over 28 years experience in Car Washing and People also Consult me, even from NL. I AM THINKING OF TRAVELING to Ogun State-ABEOKUTA to buy a half plot of Land and start a new one. If i can retire with Car Wash Business it really worth it.

If we can all come together to start such cleaning business i think it will go along way to really put good money into our Pocket Monthly or Yearly, if its well equipped and managed. A good Car Wash close to the road in a high vehicular movement area will sell anyday, anytime...even if you have 10 Car Wash businesses on the same road, all of them will still make good money without quarrel.

My fellow NL thats my own Contribution for now.........Infact 10 People can set up Car Wash Business and we can add other Cleaning services. thank You....08051744119
Perfect idea.. every body have a good idea, we all have to discuss extensively to come to a conclusion. Add the pin so u can join the group lets discuss as a group..
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by dangoteagent: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
dangoteagent: To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Ok. Nice idea

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
I can see dis is gettn really serious...I think wat we need isn't smtin dat looks informal but a biz dats formal maybe wid time,if we all agree properly..we culd setup oda biz...if some of us take dis serious,we myt jxt be d next mega-bucks...and for d funds,am really sure I can invest real gud funds into dis

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
SuperMartins: I can see dis is gettn really serious...I think wat we need isn't smtin dat looks informal but a biz dats formal maybe wid time,if we all agree properly..we culd setup oda biz...if some of us take dis serious,we myt jxt be d next mega-bucks...and for d funds,am really sure I can invest real gud funds into dis
We are really taking it seriously. There is power in crowd funding, you dont mega cash to invest. Lets come together and bring out the best in us and get these running. One of the greatest challenge in dis country is in-effective private sector. If these biz go well, we will also be creating employment. These is for serious minded biznes persons and not for jokers..

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur contribution is somuch appreciated. I quite agree wit u. Every stakeholder has a contribution to make as per idea. Am looking at we raising 2million to start and I suggest we do an online biz. Its a suggestion like I said earlier, your contribution will be appreciated. . Tanks

Like you are the only one who is actually getting it.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mikolo80: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Lets plant rice wheat sugar and milk and palm oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by leyeg: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2014
mikolo80: Lets plant rice wheat sugar and milk and palm oil

Nice concept,think you have enough experience in that field..ur idea is highly needed..welcoming you to the platform.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2014
We might never get a business model today

The house is already getting divided

Some persons are on bbm

While some persons here are already buying into other people's idea

Can someone manage this thread, where is the op?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank:

Like you are the only one who is actually getting it.

Am sure alot of people understand wat u are saying. Let me give u a reason why I suggested online business. With the rapid growth in the telecom sector, people can do alot wit dere fones, ranging from money transfer, booking airline ticket, recharge card purchase, buying and selling.
People go to bank every day to pay in money into an account for one reason or the other, in a day more than 10million people visit the bank, with massive awareness, and we capture 0.5% of the market share which is 50, 000 people and we charge dem just N100 per transaction ie N100 x 50, 000 = N5million per day. Even I decide to reduce it to the lowest at 0.01%, dat leaves us at 10, 000 transactions per day ie N1million per day. People travel around the world every day, www.wakanow.com is one of the first company to offer online booking services for international flights and their website has an estimated visitor of over 5, 000 person per day. For each ticket you book, they charge you N1, 000 or more depending on the number of tickets. Imagine 200 persons books per day you can calculate the profit. The in our website we will also have advert spaces were companies and individuals can place adverts for their products and services. The advantage of these business is that it doesn't matter were the client is, he or she will enjoy our services from the comfort of his home or office. We will intergrate with inter switch for internet bank transfers, a big travel agency that is AITA member that will issue tickets to our clients, have concrete arrangement with the bank, everything will be in place. More suggestions are welcome

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2014
hazekctravels:
Am sure alot of people understand wat u are saying. Let me give u a reason why I suggested online business. With the rapid growth in the telecom sector, people can do alot wit dere fones, ranging from money transfer, booking airline ticket, recharge card purchase, buying and selling.
People go to bank every day to pay in money into an account for one reason or the other, in a day more than 10million people visit the bank, with massive awareness, and we capture 0.5% of the market share which is 50, 000 people and we charge dem just N100 per transaction ie N100 x 50, 000 = N5million per day. Even I decide to reduce it to the lowest at 0.01%, dat leaves us at 10, 000 transactions per day ie N1million per day. People travel around the world every day, www.wakanow.com is one of the first company to offer online booking services for international flights and their website has an estimated visitor of over 5, 000 person per day. For each ticket you book, they charge you N1, 000 or more depending on the number of tickets. Imagine 200 persons books per day you can calculate the profit. The in our website we will also have advert spaces were companies and individuals can place adverts for their products and services. The advantage of these business is that it doesn't matter were the client is, he or she will enjoy our services from the comfort of his home or office. We will intergrate with inter switch for internet bank transfers, a big travel agency that is AITA member that will issue tickets to our clients, have concrete arrangement with the bank, everything will be in place. More suggestions are welcome

+50 for identifying online business as a greater opportunity

Please let me properly think about this idea

If you have followed my suggestion on what to identify when dropping a business plan then you will notice the following:

This business though is online, it will need more physical work. Like going to the Bank, signing agreements with some companies, and also working with almost all financial institutions. Who will be doing all that?

And how transparent can this be?

How much do you think can start this up, have you taught of the cost?

Are you also aware that this business will need a physical address?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 1:31am On Aug 13, 2014
There are online business we can start that don't require we moving an inch from our houses. Every investor will see the statistical cash inflow as it comes it.

Every investor is an admin to the site (I will tell you how)

Investor chooses regions - servers customers in his region

We will all know how much is coming in and we will all know how much is our monthly profit. As simple as abc.

Please just tell me to drop it.

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank: There are online business we can start that don't require we moving an inch from our houses. Every investor will see the statistical cash inflow as it comes it.

Every investor is an admin to the site (I will tell you how)

Investor chooses regions - servers customers in his region

We will all know how much is coming in and we will all know how much is our monthly profit. As simple as abc.

Please just tell me to drop it.

Wat is it about?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2014
@ hazectravels pls drop it, waiting

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2014
I buy dat internet idea...its formal to me..still watchn silently smiley

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mikolo80: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2014
leyeg:

Nice concept,think you have enough experience in that field..ur idea is highly needed..welcoming you to the platform.
unfortunately no practical farming experience but i believe we can get consultants or members who have practical experience for that. We provide capital,they provide skilled labor all together we build a new nigeria. If 10ppl contribute 1k monthly in 6months fishpond or few hectares of land don mature.them as we scale up Imagine a 1million man cooperative contributing 1naira daily,100naira weekly or 1000 naira monthly or more,.thats billions of nigeria to build large integrated farms and industrial parks and housing estates. Ideas i've been thinking about but cant implement as i'm presently unemployed hopefully for only the next 2weeks. But churches can/should do this instead of private universities cos jobs are badly needed in naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Farming/food processing or web based businesses will scale faster.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2014
tooltip: Farming/food processing or web based businesses will scale faster.
The reason why I love internet business is because the earning potential is unlimited. . And doesnt require huge capital to start..

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by jordanhaysbert: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Good idea.... Auto drive through car wash, low maintenance.. good residual income...

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by buemene(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello House,

Been following silently. I welcome the idea with full embrace. I fully support online businesses because it's relatively easier to manage from any location compared to any other (Brick and Mortar) kind of business. Besides, a business requiring a physical location to market a physical product or render service physically will have the following challenges:

1. Where should it be sighted?

2. Who will be in the office running the business for the rest?

3. How do we know how the financial transactions are going? etc

With online business however, all we need is a technology that interfaces with any payment processor we use to allow all investor monitor cash flow real time.

Most importantly, Online business is the fastest way to create a billion dollar company compared to any other sector. Dangote has companies that are into sugar, cement, noodles, salt etc serving many African countries yet he is worth less than Mark Zuckerberg (facebook founder) who has just one online product serving billions around the world.

My suggestion: Lets filter all the online business and brainstorm on the merit and demerit of each and all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2014
buemene: Hello House,

Been following silently. I welcome the idea with full embrace. I fully support online businesses because it's relatively easier to manage from any location compared to any other (Brick and Mortar) kind of business. Besides, a business requiring a physical location to market a physical product or render service physically will have the following challenges:

1. Where should it be sighted?

2. Who will be in the office running the business for the rest?

3. How do we know how the financial transactions are going? etc

With online business however, all we need is a technology that interfaces with any payment processor we use to allow all investor monitor cash flow real time.

Most importantly, Online business is the fastest way to create a billion dollar company compared to any other sector. Dangote has companies that are into sugar, cement, noodles, salt etc serving many African countries yet he is worth less than Mark Zuckerberg (facebook founder) who has just one online product serving billions around the world.

My suggestion: Lets filter all the online business and brainstorm on the merit and demerit of each and all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nestoil To Complete OB3 Gas Pipeline To East By March 2019 / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / EFCC Detains Tunde Ayeni, Ex Skye Bank Chairman, Over N1bn Bribe To Ex-fct Minis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.