Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (11385 Views)

Do You Want To Set Up A New Business? We Can Help U With D Following / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by lionshare: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
aikfrank: You can connect directly with me on WhatsApp.
Or just send me a text.
Or email here at aikwebdesign@gmail.com

I sent you an email...kindly reply soonest!
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2014
lionshare:

I sent you an email...kindly reply soonest!

Replied you.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by oscarvicto(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
aikfrank: There are online business we can start that don't require we moving an inch from our houses. Every investor will see the statistical cash inflow as it comes it.

Every investor is an admin to the site (I will tell you how)

Investor chooses regions - servers customers in his region

We will all know how much is coming in and we will all know how much is our monthly profit. As simple as abc.

Am very much interested. Please add me up immediately...

Please just tell me to drop it.

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Very Limited Space Available.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by papuchudo: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls can u explain on how the booking of hotel and tickets works,the rough estimate to build d site and get it runing like wakanow.com. cus am very much interested and ready to invest in it big time.linkup so we can talk serious bizness.bb pin-7B035938
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by 9jagames: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2014
papuchudo: Pls can u explain on how the booking of hotel and tickets works,the rough estimate to build d site and get it runing like wakanow.com. cus am very much interested and ready to invest in it big time.linkup so we can talk serious bizness.bb pin-7B035938
it's a simple process. We get clients to visit our site through advertisement .
A site like wakanow won't cost more than 150k. But we need api from major agencies to get the fare rates.
Another important thing is we will need an office so people can come in and book on the spot if they wish.
employ like 3 support staff or we do it ourself .
We need money for advert.
We need for the site.
And we need for an office.

Interested persons can drop more suggestion.

I believe it will be successful if we offer very low fare ad get our advert everywhere.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by osenge: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
aikfrank: Very Limited Space Available.
hope i,m not yet late, much interested
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
osenge: hope i,m not yet late, much interested
Not yet.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by shizzleStar: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
aikfrank: Ok I have my online business model:

A little complex but unique please read gently.

Why I came up with this idea.
1- Every business needs an online store.
2- People want to buy safely online
3- Not every body can design a website
4- Except from facebook fan page that helps a little, some business needs more tools to show their business online and receive payment
5- Vconnect is the biggest business directory in Nigeria, all it collects are Name, address and phone number
6- Many business want to receive payments online but they don’t know how
7- So many people want to sell just ebooks, pdf, softwares, and many more online with little budget

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUILD:
Let’s use a random domain for better understanding – www.test.com (just example, this is not the domain to be used)

The business idea makes it possible for business or individual to create a business page or personal page, or business blog, or business sales page, or a personal sales page, I will explain in details.

For example if the site name is www.test.com, all I just need to do is to visit www.test.com and register an account, after registering, then I will be asked WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY?

At the dashboard I can do the following (possibly add more)
New business page | Personal page | New business blog | New personal business blog | New business sales page | Personal Sales Page |

Let me quickly explain what they all mean:
Personal page – Means an individual want to customize a personal page about him self, if created the page will be www.site.com/the-page-name

Business Page – This page means a company/org wants to create a custom page for their business.

Features of the Personal page and the business page – They will both have a contact us form that will be linked to the owners email, fully customizable page, add/edit contents from their dashboard and many more cool features.

The personal and business blog – This feature will enable the user create a blog page.
This type of page will have cool features like – Do you want users to comment on your blog (enabling or disabling comment from the blog), full statistics of daily visitors from the dash board, filter comments you don’t want to appear on your blog comments, ban certain ips (countries) from commenting on your blog, and many more features.

The business/sales page: (yea this is the deal, am very sure thousands have what to sell online, so I needed to carefully think about this to prevent abuse and scams)

I love this section – A company/ business/individual can sell online buy just creating a business page.
How it will works – There will be different category in this session, Those that want to sell digital products and physical product.

For all method/type of sale page created, who ever is creating it can choose which payment method should appear, they will never receive payment directly!!!

Payment will be sent to us, and if after the stipulated time frame, no disputation from the buyer as against what promised buy the seller, then payment will be sent to seller. This page will have ecommerce system enabled, one item page selling and many more. Users don’t have to learn any code at all, will just select yes/no to add any online payment module.

Let me quickly explain this - If the seller has in what I will call ‘Refund Agreement’ as:

-10 days money back guaranteed (Minimum of 7 days)
-If it’s a software and the seller says “This software will extract 30 times daily” and the software extracts only 20 times daily, the buyer can request for refund, within the stipulated period

Refund will cost the buyer some percentage
Also if money gets paid to the seller, we will also charge some percentage also.

The main essence of the site is the sales page/business page stuff and blogging, the personal/business pages is just to increase the number of participants at the site, and it could serve as a directory.

So a user will be able to build a business page, also build different sales pages, or an ecommerce store.

MY MAIN AIM
You can browse all sales pages on the site, and anyone can shop safely without fear of scam from any Adam Or Eve.

HOW THE SITE WILL MAKE MONEY
Since registration is free and it’s free to create anything, sales page, personal business or anything, so I see thousands already on the network if properly advertised.

First income opportunity – From all transactions, both refund and successful payment sent to seller. (don’t underrate the income here)

Second income opportunity – Maximum space allocated to each businesses: if not careful some persons are ready to upload over 50g of files and they will tell you that they are selling na. Every account will have a limit of maximum total files allowed, if user has exceeded the number of disk space allowed, then he/she can buy additional space (and pay yearly)
This will be very small and affordable, will not exceed N5,000 yearly

Third income opportunity – We will have premium accounts, VIP and ordinary users. I will talk more about this later

Fourth income opportunity – ADVERTISING –

I so much love this – If we now have the traffic, people are creating pages and the site’s name is every where, then definitely advertisers will be our friend
The advert will be very efficient, cos the advertiser will only choose where he wants his/adds to appear, either a cement blog or a blog that writes about farming.

Also the bloggers will shares some percentage from the income, to make more people want to write, they also get paid per clicks from advertisers who advertise on their blog category, or per impression.
So the advertising income opportunity, is both for those blogging and us, the percentage will be decided by the shareholders.

Ay body interested at all I just dey type since?

NEXT - I WANT TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING.

Cost involvement
How many persons i would love to raise the capital
How we will all know the income statement daily, infact every minute
How every share holder will be a part of the admin if wished
How transparent its gonna be

Good News - Since am a web developer, design/development becomes easier!!!

Interests?

INTERESTED! Will contact you
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by sam4(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have one
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
shizzleStar:
INTERESTED! Will contact you

You have to be very fast about that!.

We have started necessary preparations already.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by CrixusD(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
aikfrank:

Count me in as well.

cool
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Okattamgbee: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=aikfrank]

We have started necessary preparations already.[/quotesent you a mail.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by shizzleStar: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
aikfrank:

you have mail.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2014
I have replied all emails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ALEX0198: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
well done for good work,very very interested count me in
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ALEX0198: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
aikfrank my mail is atunwab@gmail.com, i am in
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
ALEX0198: aikfrank my mail is atunwab@gmail.com, i am in

Please contact me.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by victor08(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2014
This thread should be removed because some innocent people will be duped soon then they will run to Nairaland to complain but unfortunately it will be late by then. Businesses don't work that way. If I have a powerful idea why would i come to nairaland to share it so crooks can zap it up.

Mugu go soon fall. I dey watch!
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Rich4god(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello guy... Just saw this thread, will be reading up the previous comments... Hope am not late to join...
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
fortunately,i just stumbled upon this tread today.
and i wanna say thumbs up to the OP(hackerzel).

Am so much interested, @aikfrank, count me in.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
if you cant take risk......i sympathize with you.

No harm in trying......we can do this with GOD.

please add me to the group@aikfrank and our amiable OP.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Sultan001(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Please am interested in the online booking business idea, hope am not late and how do I join? My phone number is 08051523739 and my pin is 25C4376D. My email is emmykemo2k7@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by BlissOma(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am interested in this business,pls add me 231F3FE9
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by newacca: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
aikfrank:

Nice, i will do just that on the OP's approval.
True meaning of loyalty and great leadership skill there. cool
By the way, I may need your help to develop a website project.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ragulkpm(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi guys, I'm running a international trading company from India. I am looking for a trade lead in Africa regarding Safety Matches, Note Books, Packaging boxes, Non-Woven bags and chemicals. I can assure you I will source you quality products at reasonable price. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just saw and had to comment without readi.ng,....I'm interested.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Tjakes(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
@aikfrank, hope you have reached your 20 man limit? Anybody still interested in forming another group? We can pick another model of online business which I believe is more lucrative, though capital intensive.
Please indicate interest and I will expatiate more on this. Serious peeps only
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Tjakes(f): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
@aikfrank, hope you have reached your 20 man limit? Anybody still interested in forming another group? We can pick another model of online business which I believe is more lucrative, though capital intensive.
Please indicate interest and I will expatiate more on this. Serious peeps only[quote author=aikfrank post=25945971]
Please contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paid Employment Or Running Self Business / What's Happening On The Ikorodu Axis? / How To Make Residual Income With Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.