Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (11577 Views)

Do You Want To Set Up A New Business? We Can Help U With D Following / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benfit From - 2 (Proposed Businesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
These persons had showned interest

divasXpose: highly interested
Sardongarigan: Am in
oluks05: Count me in! Highly interested
SuperMartins: Am in
buemene: I am in.

We have 5 persons already,
Please indicate so i can add you to the list.
Thanks.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by omat20(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank: These persons had showned interest

Thanks.
wow nice concept.am in 2
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by samseen02(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
@aikfrank can you pls create a seperate thread for this section for those pple that really want to buy into your idea (people like me). So that we will knw where to start frm. I'm already with you
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
samseen02: @aikfrank can you pls create a seperate thread for this section for those pple that really want to buy into your idea (people like me). So that we will knw where to start frm. I'm already with you

Nice, i will do just that on the OP's approval.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2014

omat20: wow nice concept.am in 2
samseen02: I'm already with you

We have 7 persons already,
Thanks.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Shifu(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2014
aikfrank: Ok I have my online business model:

A little complex but unique please read gently.

Why I came up with this idea.
1- Every business needs an online store.
2- People want to buy safely online
3- Not every body can design a website
4- Except from facebook fan page that helps a little, some business needs more tools to show their business online and receive payment
5- Vconnect is the biggest business directory in Nigeria, all it collects are Name, address and phone number
6- Many business want to receive payments online but they don’t know how
7- So many people want to sell just ebooks, pdf, softwares, and many more online with little budget

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUILD:
Let’s use a random domain for better understanding – www.test.com (just example, this is not the domain to be used)

The business idea makes it possible for business or individual to create a business page or personal page, or business blog, or business sales page, or a personal sales page, I will explain in details.

For example if the site name is www.test.com, all I just need to do is to visit www.test.com and register an account, after registering, then I will be asked WHAT I WANT TO DO TODAY?

At the dashboard I can do the following (possibly add more)
New business page | Personal page | New business blog | New personal business blog | New business sales page | Personal Sales Page |

Let me quickly explain what they all mean:
Personal page – Means an individual want to customize a personal page about him self, if created the page will be www.site.com/the-page-name

Business Page – This page means a company/org wants to create a custom page for their business.

Features of the Personal page and the business page – They will both have a contact us form that will be linked to the owners email, fully customizable page, add/edit contents from their dashboard and many more cool features.

The personal and business blog – This feature will enable the user create a blog page.
This type of page will have cool features like – Do you want users to comment on your blog (enabling or disabling comment from the blog), full statistics of daily visitors from the dash board, filter comments you don’t want to appear on your blog comments, ban certain ips (countries) from commenting on your blog, and many more features.

The business/sales page: (yea this is the deal, am very sure thousands have what to sell online, so I needed to carefully think about this to prevent abuse and scams)

I love this section – A company/ business/individual can sell online buy just creating a business page.
How it will works – There will be different category in this session, Those that want to sell digital products and physical product.

For all method/type of sale page created, who ever is creating it can choose which payment method should appear, they will never receive payment directly!!!

Payment will be sent to us, and if after the stipulated time frame, no disputation from the buyer as against what promised buy the seller, then payment will be sent to seller. This page will have ecommerce system enabled, one item page selling and many more. Users don’t have to learn any code at all, will just select yes/no to add any online payment module.

Let me quickly explain this - If the seller has in what I will call ‘Refund Agreement’ as:

-10 days money back guaranteed (Minimum of 7 days)
-If it’s a software and the seller says “This software will extract 30 times daily” and the software extracts only 20 times daily, the buyer can request for refund, within the stipulated period

Refund will cost the buyer some percentage
Also if money gets paid to the seller, we will also charge some percentage also.

The main essence of the site is the sales page/business page stuff and blogging, the personal/business pages is just to increase the number of participants at the site, and it could serve as a directory.

So a user will be able to build a business page, also build different sales pages, or an ecommerce store.

MY MAIN AIM
You can browse all sales pages on the site, and anyone can shop safely without fear of scam from any Adam Or Eve.

HOW THE SITE WILL MAKE MONEY
Since registration is free and it’s free to create anything, sales page, personal business or anything, so I see thousands already on the network if properly advertised.

First income opportunity – From all transactions, both refund and successful payment sent to seller. (don’t underrate the income here)

Second income opportunity – Maximum space allocated to each businesses: if not careful some persons are ready to upload over 50g of files and they will tell you that they are selling na. Every account will have a limit of maximum total files allowed, if user has exceeded the number of disk space allowed, then he/she can buy additional space (and pay yearly)
This will be very small and affordable, will not exceed N5,000 yearly

Third income opportunity – We will have premium accounts, VIP and ordinary users. I will talk more about this later

Fourth income opportunity – ADVERTISING –

I so much love this – If we now have the traffic, people are creating pages and the site’s name is every where, then definitely advertisers will be our friend
The advert will be very efficient, cos the advertiser will only choose where he wants his/adds to appear, either a cement blog or a blog that writes about farming.

Also the bloggers will shares some percentage from the income, to make more people want to write, they also get paid per clicks from advertisers who advertise on their blog category, or per impression.
So the advertising income opportunity, is both for those blogging and us, the percentage will be decided by the shareholders.

Ay body interested at all I just dey type since?

NEXT - I WANT TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING.

Cost involvement
How many persons i would love to raise the capital
How we will all know the income statement daily, infact every minute
How every share holder will be a part of the admin if wished
How transparent its gonna be

Good News - Since am a web developer, design/development becomes easier!!!

Interests?

. Seriously Interested

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by DeoGratias1(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2014

Thanks.
Am in

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Royalejr(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2014
4 THINGS EVERY CUSTOMER WANTS.

Figuring out how to retain customers today is no simple task.
http://entrepreneurshipcircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6384#.U-wCyHi9LCQ
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by mrbigman(m): 2:47am On Aug 14, 2014
This is a link to the 2nd thread. If you have any business proposal, please drop it there www.nairaland.com/1856785/let-us-create-business-all#1856785.3
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2014

We have 3 persons already,
Thanks.

count me in

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Am in dude. What's the next step in all these?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by chikkyberry: 3:48am On Aug 14, 2014
I am in aikfrank. so wats d next step

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2014
jhimmy:

Thanks.. you just gave me a nice Web-dev project...
(dont trust social media with your info)...

But all the same thanks

LMAO cheesy
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2014

Thanks.
Count me in, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2014

aikfrank: We are about to do something great, you will never regret you did.
omat20: wow nice concept.am in 2
samseen02: I'm already with you
Shifu: . Seriously Interested
DeoGratias1: Am in
netsurf: count me in
nassyblue: Am in dude. What's the next step in all these?
chikkyberry: I am in aikfrank. so wats d next step
imas: Count me in, thank you.

We have 14 persons already,
Please indicate so i can add you to the list (Just 6 more, and that's all).

I have created a Facebook page, only for these persons.
Sorry i cannot add the Facebook link here as very important factors about the business will be discussed.
I have made the page as private as i could.
Please just send a text with your NL, Username to 07069031677
or email to aikwebdesign@gmail.com
I will send you the Facebook page url.
As soon as i have received 20 text messages+emails then no more new intake. (20 is controllable)

Thanks.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Before sending any text or email, please still indicate your interest here.

We will use it for reference purposes.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2014
aikfrank: Before sending any text or email, please still indicate your interest here.

dis is going really fast..Nice!
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by newReal(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014

Sorry i cannot add the Facebook link here as very important factors about the business will be discussed.
As soon as i have received 20 text messages+emails then no more new intake. (20 is controllable)

Thanks.
I think this is supposed to be a nairaland thing. Why do you have to create another faction on facebook.
Why don't we just follow the OP's guideline, that everybody with a business plan should post it on the second thread, and after we have all voted which business we should do, we then proceed to raising the capital
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by yeahmann(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2014

Thanks.
Why are u trying to hijack this thread?
Why can't we make all our decisions on nairaland b4 seeking out other platforms?

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ghettodreamz(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2014
I foresaw this happening, and diversion is beginning to set in already. When there are diversions, the cause gets defeated. undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by aikfrank(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2014
newReal:
I think this is supposed to be a nairaland thing. Why do you have to create another faction on facebook.
Why don't we just follow the OP's guideline, that everybody with a business plan should post it on the second thread, and after we have all voted which business we should do, we then proceed to raising the capital
My apologies.
Maybe you weren't following the tread, a BBM group is already in existence.
Now, what i have never done before, which is detailing a business plan to the most visited forum in Nigeria, and you want me to also do the same on another thread?

yeahmann:
Why are u trying to hijack this thread?
Why can't we make all our decisions on nairaland b4 seeking out other platforms?
I just taught it would be better discussing the vital part of the business in closed doors, maybe i was too fast about it.
My Apologies

ghettodreamz: I foresaw this happening, and diversion is beginning to set in already. When there are diversions, the cause gets defeated. undecided
I tend to agree with you, also if you have been following all comments, then you would know that we have been divided since before now.

Well i believe a business doesn't need the presence of everybody on Nairaland to succeed. If its only 2 committed persons who come together, then what else?

OP, My apologies.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ghettodreamz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
aikfrank:
My apologies.
Maybe you weren't following the tread, a BBM group is already in existence.
Now, what i have never done before, which is detailing a business plan to the most visited forum in Nigeria, and you want me to also do the same on another thread?

I just taught it would be better discussing the vital part of the business in closed doors, maybe i was too fast about it.
My Apologies

I tend to agree with you, also if you have been following all comments, then you would know that we have been divided since before now.

Well i believe a business doesn't need the presence of everybody on Nairaland to succeed. If its only 2 committed persons who come together, then what else?

OP, My apologies.

No qualms, got that. I think what matter most is having serious people who are fully interested in the idea, and wouldn't mind investing their resources (capital, skills, expertise idea) into it. Although the project idea will be more robust in actual implementations than what you had documented here, considering its project scope, all-in- all, I believe it is a great project with innovative idea if well planned, financed, developed and properly launched.

Of course, I am not expecting you to dish out all the details on a public forum, doing such is tantamount to committing intellectual suicide of your very own idea.

Above everything, I wish you and your would be team members, all the best in bringing this to fruition.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by akpan123(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
add me p.anthony58@yahoo.com l m intrested in thrift store.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by buemene(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
One thing we should realize is that it's going to be very difficult for any body to just come up here and do what the OP is asking for. Many will shrink back with fear of their idea been hijacked and all what not.

That is why when AikFrank openly did so and since it was something I was already interested in, I supported the Idea.

Alternative, people should state which kind of business they are interested in whether, it is Real Estate, ICT, Agriculture, etc and all those who like any business in any sector, should go and form a group and continue the details of such business in that sector.

My suggestion.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
newReal:
That was my suggestion not Op's. The object of this thread is starting an income sharing business. He has produced a summary of the business-something no one else here has done. Everyone can move with his idea or simply wait for him to get his 20 and review another business plan that comes up.

Thanks.
You want only 20 members, do you know the financial capacity of the 20 people? Can they afford to dole out N20, 000 each to have equal equity-this is if you have considered the cost of registering and llc in your initial N200, 000 cost if not you could be looking at N300, 000. Why not allow as many people as possible to come in, with each person putting in whatever they can afford, minimum being N1000. At the end of raising funds you allocate shares of the company based on what they invested.

For example this is the final sheet of money raised

Person A..........N20, 000
Person B..........N80, 000
Person C..........N60, 000
Person D..........N40, 000

It means persons A, B, C and D will receive 10%, 40%, 30% and 20% of the company shares respectively. You can then proceed. I do not know how sound you are with the business aspect and financials but that not withstanding you should look for someone else to run the financials while you focus on programming and further development of the website.

I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by gift2020(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am in.

Thanks.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by ozikam: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
am interested.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by yeahmann(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
We all know the most profitable online business in nigeria. With nigerians spending over N100million everyday on football betting, why don't we create a betting site? Sincerely speaking it will really, really be profitable.
If you agree with me please voice your opinion

1 Like

Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by DeoGratias1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
aikfrank: Before sending any text or email, please still indicate your interest here.

Where are we now? Still interested.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by DeoGratias1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
yeahmann: We all know the most profitable online business in nigeria. With nigerians spending over N100million everyday on football betting, why don't we create a betting site? Sincerely speaking it will really, really be profitable.
If you agree with me please voice your opinion
Is yours going to be different from Aikfrank's? Betting site isn't a bad idea if we can handle that too. Am interested in any good online biz idea if you can elaborate the pros and cons of the biz. Venturing into agric biz isn't a bad idea too though it doesn't yield fast.
Re: Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) by yeahmann(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
DeoGratias1: Is yours going to be different from Aikfrank's? Betting site isn't a bad idea if we can handle that too.
Are you in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME / Paid Employment Or Running Self Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.