Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) (16758 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Father / What Would You Remember Your Father For? / What Do You Like About Your Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by smudge2079(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2014
My pops strict sha but over d years he has mellowed down.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Olusanya333(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2014
longjohnsilver:
Guy calm down...I feel ur pain big time

Buh dont make temporary decisions that u might permanently regret...

Just try and let dem realise that they have to trust ur decisions now...and if dem still no gree...

Try and get something doing like sometin dat can fetch u money...den surprise dem one day...MOVE OUT...dey wud av no other option than to beg u to come back and u earn their respect
don't know there is smbody out there dat can understand dis.Thanks
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Flyingngel(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
My father was something else even when we were in school he place us on a specific reading timetable; you dare not mess-up otherwise you will be looking for dead. Above all we normally pray that God shld kill him by motor accident.it is now I knw he was helpking us.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by jennylove7575(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2014
My father is a church Reverend. He is so commited to things of jah. I know the bible stories from genesis to revelation Becos of him. He is strict with his rules when I was younger and would easily ground me. He never hit me. Its only talks. Well, as a grown adult, he knows I have got my life to live and I no send. We are very close as father and daughter and often talk about the things of the lord. Alleluia!

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by homesteady(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2014
My father is a no-nonsense man wherever he is! Office, church, house, village etc!
When we were little, he had a special white cable to flog us, but he did not flog us up to 10 times, because he was always working!
He can shout enn, but him shout no dey enter me, I don't know why!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2014
code11: my dad is so strict that out of fear we mastered the sound of his car. whenever we hear that distinction sound, within 5o second we had
1. switched off the television
2. rearranged and swept the sitting room
3. arranged the tv remote exactly where he left it in the morning before going to work

4. vanished !!!!!

in short, we feared him more than a ghost !!!

but then he kept changing... now I can watch tv with him
Lol. Mine would check if the television is hot and once it is he will be like " instead of us to be reading our books we are busy watching television' chai, see beating grin He once saw my siata coming back from school at Maryland bus stop with a boy who was just her classmate heading to the same direction, he was driving so she didn't she him. that day he woke her by midnight, beat shege comot for her body, pour her pepper, cut her hair... We feared him even more than God. My brother calls him a lion then, he would say ' I don't know why mum married this lion' ....chai, even when I entered school, If I want to go out in the evening I would feel dad was watching me grin I still fear him till tomorrow even tho he is not as harsh/strict as before.

5 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Hysmady(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
My father was nice and caring to me and my siblings till he married another wife he became strict. and harsh...He just changed suddenly...But I know how to catch him if I need anything...
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by pussypounder(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2014
I am coming
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by armadeo(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
The build man was so strict that if I got thrashed in school b a teacher it means I must have bleeped up so I receive round 2 from him without questioning.

These days I wonder what parents are doing going to schools to beat up the same people you pay to train and discipline their unrepentant brats.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by b3llo(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Who is this ijjjiot? undecided
Please, I have noticed you.
Die in pieces! kiss

*ID to ignore list*
My Love why the fuss? Just let it go.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Segunagagu(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2014
we can never be close cos he is toooo strict. we can't seat together and gist...lai lai..maybe in my next world..hmmm..wat again..he is never okay with wat he tells u to do for him...he must surely complain. .hmm..he shouts at every little mistake ...I make sure I don't see him throughout a day...I pray he travels. .hmmmmm..wat again oo..he behaves like he doesn't have money. .hmmm...he can frustrate ur life. ..but lastly. .if u tell him u want to buy a book of 200000..he will give u d money. .but money for other things. ..forget itttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!.....very bad...
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Segunagagu(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: My Dad was so strict that even when I was done with school and started working ,he wanted me to hand over my salary to him for safe keeping.

Omo! no be small fight oh ,the man self fear him head say this 'yes sir boy' dun grow wings finish grin

Na so I take get independence till tomorrow grin
hahahhahaha...na wa for dese men. .
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by b3llo(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2014
Segunagagu: we can never be close cos he is toooo strict. we can't seat together and gist...lai lai..maybe in my next world..hmmm..wat again..he is never okay with wat he tells u to do for him...he must surely complain. .hmm..he shouts at every little mistake ...I make sure I don't see him throughout a day...I pray he travels. .hmmmmm..wat again oo..he behaves like he doesn't have money. .hmmm...he can frustrate ur life. ..but lastly. .if u tell him u want to buy a book of 200000..he will give u d money. .but money for other things. ..forget itttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!.....very bad...
Bros e b like say we dey share the same father, I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Segunagagu(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2014
lebesgue: Where do I start?

1. As soon as my siblings and I heard the sound of our father's car pulling up into the driveway, the fear of God will immediately overwhelm the whole house. We would start to fan and blow the TV and VCR because we did not want him to know that we had been watching movies for so long.

2. We almost never went outside, and woe betided any friend who unfortunately visited us.

3. Whenever he would call any of our names, our blood pressures will simultaneously rise.

4. When it came to beatings, my father was second to none. Full body assault behind closed doors. My father would beat the essence of life out of us.

5. He was a cold-a*s mean motherfu**er and I will never treat my children the way he treated us. Luckily, my mother made up for it in terms of overwhelming love. I give my father a 1/20.
yeahhbhhhhhh same
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Segunagagu(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
I still dey wait for the day wey I go totally change am for am..no be him fault sha..na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Segunagagu(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
b3llo: Bros e b like say we dey share the same father, I swear.
lolsssss
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
pDude: Growing up around my dad was a horrible experience. The beatings, the psychological abuse, verbal abuse, etc was just too much to bear.

It is so bad that even now I am grown, I don't even call him on the phone or visit him and I am fine with that. My mum wasn't any better. She was just a user who gave all her love to my elder brother.

Thank God I'm out of that hellhole house but the psychological damage is there in me presently. I
mine is the opposite,my mum is d abuser and user,my dad gave all d love to my junior brother,if na to do any household chores na me oh,leaving soon by Gods grace
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by sawhite: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=DEGREE246u6][/quote] u father must be abacha
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Jennydoris(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=hensben]Wow! as strict as ur father you still rate him 10/20 which is credit *C*..maka why?

If you are to be lecturer student will hardly score *A* in your course.[/quote

How you take know? Huh? The likes of you won't even get *C*. grin. Lol
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by olatinpo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
donroxy: grin ..... E reach ya side too , kikiki .... The guy really was on a mission to reconfigure my cheeks but thanks to my mama who offload me to my GranMa for some cool, soft trainings !!

Ihm no wan know say A bum Civilian !

Hmmm, no be small tin ooo... In fact, I would imagine what is wrong with my dad. So strict that he can embarrass one anywia!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by hensben(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Jennydoris][/quote] cheesy
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by CocoaOla: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
hmm mine behave like a demon very wicked he tormented my life any small he rains abuse on me beat me mercilessly he never cared about me
Now he is sick and he needs my help but the damage and pain won't just allows me to........
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
We are family of 5 children. My Dad is was so mean to his children, not just my dad, including our mum. Infact, they are partners in crime. When we were young, people always ask if they were our biological parents. Now we are old, we still doubt if they are our biological parents. My siblings and I suffered psychological trauma. We had parents but we lived as orphans even till now. When we were young, we thought they would change as they grow older but they never changed. Relations and Church Elders spoke to them time without number but they wouldn't listen. Their wickedness seperated everybody in the home. All my siblings left the house out of frustration to seek happiness else where. I tried proving to my dad and mum that I love them in all ways but my own Dad extorted me financially still they never appreciated me. To them, I did nothing. My sister did the same just to prove her love for the family. We were only used and dumped. Right now, there's nobody at home except my parents and yet they are not bothered. IF I WAS TO CHOOSE MY FAMILY BEFORE COMING TO THE EARTH, I wouldn't have choosen my family. I don't discuss my family to people but I'm doing this because I want those that are from a Peace Loving family to be thank ful to God because there are some out there who wished to have a beautiful family but weren't lucky to have one. Like I said, we all ran away from the house in pursue of happiness, while I was away, God sent me an ANGEL. I was adopted and ever since then, I have no regrets. My Foster Dad made me what I am today. He is the dad I never had. Thank You Dad. May God Keep You For Me To Reap Your Labor Over Me IJN. To my beautiful Daughter and Hubby, I will give you the best Home I never had. I will rate my Dad 1/20 and my mum 0/20

3 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Evathyst(f): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
My father is d typology of d double-faced roman god;janus. Wen I and my other siblings were btw d ages of 1-18, He was lyk an Adolf Hitler;very strict, mean, nd uncompromising. His presence alone makes us cry. He blivs d only language children understand is cane. Bt d moment we clocked 18,He changed tactics. Den, he corrected us by talking. Mind u, His words r so scathing to d ears dt u'l prefer his whip. Bt all in all, He is a very good Father who cares so much abt his children. Now dt he isn't as strong as he was during his youthful days, my younger ones r so pampered. He usually tells us dt with age, evrytin reduces. I'll rate him 15/20. If u happen to knw at least four of his children, u'l knw why I'm rating him so highly. Lyk our landlord used to say of him; 'So having many children doesn't mean all of dem can't be upright. See Baba Jide's children, as many as dey ar, dey r doing great' cheesy
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by olatinpo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Segunagagu: we can never be close cos he is toooo strict. we can't seat together and gist...lai lai..maybe in my next world..hmmm..wat again..he is never okay with wat he tells u to do for him...he must surely complain. .hmm..he shouts at every little mistake ...I make sure I don't see him throughout a day...I pray he travels. .hmmmmm..wat again oo..he behaves like he doesn't have money. .hmmm...he can frustrate ur life. ..but lastly. .if u tell him u want to buy a book of 200000..he will give u d money. .but money for other things. ..forget itttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!.....very bad...
I see...
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by lilbabyak(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
timilehing: ]Kids will always want to rebel but a good spanking can save their life. I was so stubborn that my Dad flog me with anything his hand grabs: cane, rod, iron bar, orogun, even knife.
You be arm robber

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Evathyst(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Catered4: We are family of 5 children. My Dad is so mean to his children, not just my dad, including our mum. Infact, they are partners in crime. When we were young, people always ask if they were our biological parents. Now we are old, we still doubt if they are our biological parents. My siblings and I suffered psychological trauma. We had parents but we lived as orphans even till now. When we were young, we thought they would change as they grow old but they never changed. Relations and Church Elders have spoken to them time without number but they wouldn't listen. Their wickedness seperated everybody in the home. All my siblings left the house out of frustration to seek happiness else where. I tried proving to my dad and mum that I love them in all ways but my own Dad extorted me financially. My sister did the same just to prove her love for the family. We were only used and dumped. Right now, there's nobody at home except my parents and yet they are not bothered. IF I'M TO CHOOSE MY FAMILY BEFORE COMING TO THE EARTH, I wouldn't have choosen my family. I don't discuss my family to people but I'm doing this because I want those that are from a Peace Loving family to be thank ful to God because they are some out there who wished to have a beautiful family but weren't lucky to have one. Like I said, we all ran away from the house in pursue of happiness, while I was away, God sent me an ANGEL. I was adopted and ever since then, I have no regrets. My Foster Dad made me what I am today. He is the dad I never had. Thank You Dad. May God Keep You For Me To Reap Your Labor Over Me IJN. To my beautiful Daughter and Hubby, I will give you the best Home I never had.
Eeyah! I feel ur pain Sister. D diff btw urs and myn is dt d moment we clocked 18, He bcam nice. We had only tot of our Dad as one who is only gud at flogging nd punishment. Nt until we clocked 18 dt we realized dt he's a philosopher who can talk. My only concern abt ur case is dt ur Mom shld av taken a diff approach to treating u pple. Cos most families I knw, if d Dad is mean, d Mom wil be gentle. Dnt av any hard feelings towards dem dear, cos lyk I read 4rm a book,' God chooses our relatives for us, bt we choose our frnds ourselves sad '
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
olatinpo:
Hmmm, no be small tin ooo... In fact, I would imagine what is wrong with my dad. So strict that he can embarrass one anywia!
Mine aint that strict but he is good @ using his hand or feet to correct his male children than mouth !!!

Instead mak ihm tell you what you doin is wrong , when u hear gbooaaa for ur face ,u won't wait for second one b4 ur brain tell u how to make it right !!

memories !
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
we should mke sure our family be better Dan our so called parents....I pledge to be a loving father to my children and a romantic husband to my wife
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by snipesdam(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
OMO

My dad is so strict eehh. Even now sef i gently talk to him only on important things, he always views his own opinion as the best (with experience few a times wrong though grin)

But when i was still little if he came back from work and you weren't in the house omo nah BULALA cry for your back.
He used a flexible pipe, which eventually we found out it came from a radiator hose. We nicknamed him JamesBond because of
his car then an Old toyota corona that looks like that of JamesBond. The car could drive into swamps and out.

He onced use soup spoon to hit my Junior on the head and gave a black eye. embarassed

Now we all understand everything. 9ja frustation grin grin

All the same I love him die... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If not i for spoil for portharcourt oh grin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Evathyst(f): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
timilehing: ]Kids will always want to rebel but a good spanking can save their life. I was so stubborn that my Dad flog me with anything his hand grabs: cane, rod, iron bar, orogun, even knife.
Flogging u wit iron rod, orogun, nd knife? O boi no vex o, is ur Daddy short? Cos short pple wey dey stammer join na dem dey wicked lyk dt. # ;Dspeaking from experience#
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Misblah(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
DEGREE2466:

Mine was very ASUU too. Infact if he thunders you eeh! You will score goal like messi
hehehehehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy A Wife From Vietnam (100% virgin) / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter? / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.