Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) (16753 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Father / What Would You Remember Your Father For? / What Do You Like About Your Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Fucck(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2014
He was very strict when i was very young.
He didn't flogged me, he punches me at will. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Kanwulia: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Fucck: Kanwulia's dad wasn't strict, we was lovely & caring though he died in 2010.
Kanwulia was devastated because of her father's death. cool cool cool

Who is this ijjjiot? undecided
Please, I have noticed you.
Die in pieces! kiss

*ID to ignore list*
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Richiy(f): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Mehn my popsy is just a sweet combination of discipline and serious care. I can remember him beating me just once yet we have too much respect for the guy. He is both our Lord and bestie. Popsy z just the best. I rate him 9.5/10

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Growing up around my dad was a horrible experience. The beatings, the psychological abuse, verbal abuse, etc was just too much to bear.

It is so bad that even now I am grown, I don't even call him on the phone or visit him and I am fine with that. My mum wasn't any better. She was just a user who gave all her love to my elder brother.

Thank God I'm out of that hellhole house but the psychological damage is there in me presently. I

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Godson201333(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: My Dad was so strict that even when I was done with school and started working ,he wanted me to hand over my salary to him for safe keeping.

Omo! no be small fight oh ,the man self fear him head say this 'yes sir boy' dun grow wings finish grin

Na so I take get independence till tomorrow grin

Please change this your Moniker unless you are truly a truckpusher!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Skynet247(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2014
My father was a nice dude... But his beating is the begining of wisdom... I was very stubborn, infact i was greatly stubborn, my dad will call me to a round table when i commit an offence... Give me a paper to state dat if i ever commit that offence... The following will be my repercussion.... 1.cold spray of water 2. 3 to 4am flogging... And 30 min up down... If i stop i will start again... Na me go carry my hand sign... When he finally did it twice... I turn born again overnite... You cant just hate my dad because after flogging you... He go buy you cheese balls... For my mum... Hmmmh she will buy you sweet... And advice you... You go tink e don finish... Til 1am.... You know the rest... They are death since 2001 but till today... We dont 4get nite vigil flogging..... Mine 19/20
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by code11(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2014
my dad is so strict that out of fear we mastered the sound of his car. whenever we hear that distinction sound, within 5o second we had
1. switched off the television
2. rearranged and swept the sitting room
3. arranged the tv remote exactly where he left it in the morning before going to work

4. vanished !!!!!

in short, we feared him more than a ghost !!!

but then he kept changing... now I can watch tv with him

2 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by code11(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Fucck: He was very strict when i was very young.
He didn't flogged me, he punches me at will. grin grin grin grin grin

ah!!! I cannot forget the sound of my dad's leather belt!!! sounds like hell fire!!!
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Slimmos(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2014
B4 my dad died, he beat me only once b4 he died infact my popsy no get time to dey beat people.. Wen I was smal and growing na only my mumsy I dey fear
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Princesschi(f): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2014
My dad is d best dad in d whole wide world. He's so cool and understanding *www.chi's best daddy* dats all

shout out to all d wonderful dads in d world. I love u daddy

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by zurine(f): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
hmm, not so bad
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
donroxy: He was a paramiltary !!
Just figure the rest by yourself .... Cuz the training session is virtually everyday even when I no be security agent ! grin
....I understand u bro
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by orobs93(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
My Daddy is the best daddy in the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Davidolives(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
my dad was nice to us when we were young and hardly talk but deep inside we knew he was the boss (van gaal ) but my mum on the other hand was hmmmmmmmm. so funny as things turn around. now they are both fun to b with. i bless them for making me who i am today oooooo cos people always say it in the street of lagos now that how i wish u can B like mr so and so son. but I'll never forget my mum's stool down for 4hrs men my aunt would b crying for me. my mum get tactics ooooooo at a time she saw that became an exercise for me so she switched to words. that one is the most painful cos i would b sweating. l love u mum and dad. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
dstnd: my dad was so mean to us dat I thought this thing can't be my father,but he changed along the line.my question .are all father the same?cos most of my friends complain of there's...so how strict n how close are you to your dad?mine is 3/20
......wow....I can't believe my topic just entered front page...God I love u forever ....
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by adisa204(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
hmmm I don't want to exaggerate but mine is 1/40 if possible if u think I'm making it up come live in my house for a week...ull run kabakaba

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by oppinionated(f): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
My dad is a terrorist. Osama bin laden aint got nothing on him. The man give me curfew of 6pm as I old reach o

Despite that my dad is my everything. He is my hero,my anchor,my personal god. He can lift me from deep deepression just by his call. He is the central figure in my life. I can't go more than 5sentences when talking to le boo without puting in "my daddy said". It irritates him to no end lol

I give my dad 100% abeg

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2014
IdeaCashKid: grin grin
I fit laugh ooooo
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
oppinionated: My dad is a terrorist. Osama bin laden aint got nothing on him. The man give me curfew of 6pm as I old reach o

Despite that my dad is my everything. He is my hero,my anchor,my personal god. He can lift me from deep deepression just by his call. He is the central figure in my life. I can't go more than 5sentences when talking to le boo without puting in "my daddy said". It irritates him to no end lol

I give my dad 100% abeg
ur dad is still okay compare to mine
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by onuwaje(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
I wudnt say he's strict... but he's d best daddy in d whole world..
RIP O.E Onuwaje

2 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by dstnd: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
adisa204: hmmm I don't want to exaggerate but mine is 1/40 if possible if u think I'm making it up come live in my house for a week...ull run kabakaba
....lolzzzz
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Olusanya333(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
I'm no more a child dat he will force his opinion on me anymore. Both my dad nd mum are sm1 dat always want u do what they want nd always quoting "Honour your Father and ur mother that ur days may be long on earth" nd me always be like "Obey ur Parent in the Lord" Though they give birth to me but i ain't their slave,i'm nt alive to please smbody but God alone.Thank God today i'm 19 nd dey r realizing they can no longer force opinion on me again. Upon all these If OAU no gree resume me i'm starting my life on my own moving out of their house when i'm 20.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Lorlaahlozz: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Olusanya333: I'm no more a child dat he will force his opinion on me anymore. Both my dad nd mum are sm1 dat always want u do what they want nd always quoting "Honour your Father and ur mother that ur days may be long on earth" nd me always be like "Obey ur Parent in the Lord" Though they give birth to me but i ain't their slave,i'm nt alive to please smbody but God alone.Thank God today i'm 19 nd dey r realizing they can no longer force opinion on me again. Upon all these If OAU no gree resume me i'm starting my life on my own moving out of their house when i'm 20.
Department?
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Lorlaahlozz: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2014
My dad is far from strict

Guess I took after his quietness
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2014
orobs93: My Daddy is the best daddy in the whole world.
well, there are better than the best dads somewheres
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2014
God forgive me!!!

Mine is a responsible sadist. Very religious but never smiles with me. He is also very very very responsible when it comes to certain fatherly commitments esp finance.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Krasid(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
My father was so strict when i was very young, but now he is a bit calm.
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
My growing up was not fun at all. Dad was and is still very strict. He is a disciplinarian sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by longjohnsilver: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Olusanya333: I'm no more a child dat he will force his opinion on me anymore. Both my dad nd mum are sm1 dat always want u do what they want nd always quoting "Honour your Father and ur mother that ur days may be long on earth" nd me always be like "Obey ur Parent in the Lord" Though they give birth to me but i ain't their slave,i'm nt alive to please smbody but God alone.Thank God today i'm 19 nd dey r realizing they can no longer force opinion on me again. Upon all these If OAU no gree resume me i'm starting my life on my own moving out of their house when i'm 20.
Guy calm down...I feel ur pain big time

Buh dont make temporary decisions that u might permanently regret...

Just try and let dem realise that they have to trust ur decisions now...and if dem still no gree...

Endure first...Try and get something doing... sometin dat can fetch u money... that way u are financially independent....d first step to ur freedom

...den surprise dem one day...MOVE OUT...dey wud av no other option than to beg u to come back...it wud now be up to u if u want to go back or not and u earn their respect

1 Like

Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Na those days when we small...omo now dude dey respect himself....ooo
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Dreyl(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2014
donroxy: grin ..... E reach ya side too , kikiki .... The guy really was on a mission to reconfigure my cheeks but thanks to my mama who offload me to my GranMa for some cool, soft trainings !!

Ihm no wan know say A bum Civilian !
no be small thing guy i really suffered for my popsi hand as a very sturborn child then,thank God now i'm not living with him again i have my own house and rides. gringrin
Re: How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) by Dreyl(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: My dad is far from strict

Guess I took after his quietness
really?thank God u don't hv a sturborn dad like mine,that man fit designe pesin face with hot slaps and konck for head. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy A Wife From Vietnam (100% virgin) / =N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.