Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls (3773 Views)

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker / Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Prophecy Regarding Osun Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Just before the polls, I was personally truamatised by the daily and constant "reports" from the APC on how they were so sure that the election was going to be rigged!

The election has come and gone and I am waiting for the breaking news that APC has rejected the polls!

If the APC accepts this polls as correct, free and fair, then I am suggesting that the party should

for once, openly and courageously commend and apprecuate Mr. President for being a true democrat!

One of the reasons I oppose APC is this mentality that if then loose then it must had been rigged!

Omisore should accept the polls and give peace a chance! No appeal will change the verdict as Mr. President is not the type of a keader who will work with a "Justice Salami" to "win" elections!

Well from the result I can see that APC is not as popular as she potrays herself, if the PDP with the Omisore character can go the extent it went I can guess what would had happened if they had a better candidate!

Yes, Omisore is tainted with Ige's name, and I wonder how he emerged the PDP flag bearer! In the days of "do or die" in the PDP (when the likes of OBJ was in charge), a character like Soludo would had been impossed from Abuja like they did in Anambra!

Well, congratulations to APC! However my main congratulations goes the duo of Mr. President and Jega!

I personally trust the two of you but unfortunately Nigeria is a jungle and you guys are like sheep among wolves!

Do your bit and let Nigeria be for her destiny was never bright because her foundation was fraudulent!

Yes, Mr. Luggard the father of Nigeria was a criminal!

25 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Haywhymido(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Not only uncle bola. Modakeke added more salt to his injury too. They will never 4give such a murderer
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Haywhymido: Not only uncle bola. Modakeke added more salt to his injury too. They will never 4give such a murderer

I have no tears for Omisore and I have no single stake in Osun state!

I am only pointing out to the APC how irresponble they have been. They should swallow their pride and shame and show maturity by commending the Commander In Chief for a job weldone!

And a bigger shame if they just accpet the polls as if nothing happened!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

I have no tears for Omisore and I have no single stake in Osun state!

I am only pointing out to the APC how irresponble they have been. They should swallow their pride and shame and show maturity by commending the Commander In Chief for a job weldone!

And a bigger shame if they just accpet the polls as if nothing happened!

I beg to to differ...

GEJ hands were tied as APC learnt and took big lessons from the Ekiti election.....by updating collated results from the polling boot level...the ward level down to the state level...APC was always a step ahead.

The ultimate credit belongs to the citizens of Osun that despite the huge deployment of Federal might....show of force prior to the Election Day...harassment ...intimidation and arrests of APC party members.....the people never get violent but showed resilient to get what they wanted...

When you credit GEJ with this victory ...you are only doing a disservice to the good people of Osun.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by anago90: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I beg to to differ...

GEJ hands were tied as APC learnt and took big lessons from the Ekiti election.....by updating collated results from the polling boot level...the ward level down to the state level...APC was always a step ahead.

The ultimate credit belongs to the citizens of Osun that despite the huge deployment of Federal might....show of force prior to the Election Day...harassment ...intimidation and arrests of APC party members.....the people never get violent but showed resilient to get what they wanted...

When you credit GEJ with this victory ...you are only doing a disservice to the good people of Osun.

egbon come that chino thread come laugh abeg. the oloriburuku don't change mouth when he see pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2014
OP you are a funny dude. Jonathan did all he can to rig but it was just too impossible dor him. Jega made sure the wasn't part of the mess... The military indiscriminately arrested APC's leaders. Masked military and dss harrassing people. Thanks to the resilience of Osun Citizens and Social network. Thanks to the Court that barred the Security guys from arresting APC members. Jonathan is a disgrace to democratic process. He deserves no commendation

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I beg to to differ...

we can always twist facts to suit our arguement, so I am not suprised at your attempt!

Bros, the method used in the coalation of results was the same used in Anambra and Ekiti!

The purpose of the heavy deployment of security personnels was to prevent thuggery, ballot box snatching and violence of any sort!

The peace polls is a proof! As for your illusion of the might of the APC to stop the PDP from rigging, assuming that was Jonathan's plan, please how old were you when OBJ was in charge?

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

I beg to to differ...

that's the koko of the matter! You just nailed it.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

we can always twist facts to suit our arguement, so I am not suprised at your attempt!

Bros, the method used in the coalation of results was the same used in Anambra and Ekiti!

The purpose of the heavy deployment of security personnels was to prevent thuggery, ballot box snatching and violence of any sort!

The peace polls is a proof! As for your illusion of the might of the APC to stop the PDP from rigging, assuming that was Jonathan's plan, please how old were you when OBJ was in charge?

You were not on ground, sp whatever you say here is exclusive to what you read in papers or here on NL..at the risk of sounding immodest....I had people that were on ground in Oshogbo and other parts of Osun, and the things they did in different way from what they did in Ekiti.

If the LP candidate Fatai Akinbade has contested for PDP in Osun...this race may have gone either way....but Omisore was never just going to win outside Ile Ife.

OBJ didn't deploy this level of insane show of force to any opposition state election during his tenure...if you know of any...tell us.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2014
The fact is that APC e-goats would rather die than commend GEJ for anything. But that cannot change the fact that GEJ has placed Nigeria on the map as one of the countries where citizens freely choose their political leaders. Since 2010, Nigeria has made a clean break from the past, election wise, and all thanks to GEJ. This is a FACT that APC e-goats can do nothing about.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The fact is that APC e-goats would rather die than commend GEJ for anything. But that cannot change the fact that GEJ has placed Nigeria on the map as one of the countries where citizens freely choose their political leaders.

Can you be civil in your discourse please and stop calling people names...?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Can you be civil in your discourse please and stop calling people names...?
You called yourself names. I didn't

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

You were not on ground, sp whatever you say here is exclusive to what you read in papers or here on NL..at the risk of sounding immodest....I had people that were on ground in Oshogbo and other parts of Osun, and the things they did in different way from what they did in Ekiti.

If the LP candidate Fatai Akinbade has contested for PDP in Osun...this race may have gone either way....but Omisore was never just going to win outside Ile Ife.

OBJ didn't deploy this level of insane show of force to any opposition state election during his tenure...if you know of any...tell us.

from even primaries OBJ impossed candidates, we saw it in Anambra!

During OBJ, there was no need even to vote! Results would show!

As for intimidation of voters, please tell me how they were intimidated! Was there a way of identifying APC voters from the PDP voters?

One thing we agree in common is the error of Omisore candidature and that was because Jonathan did not impose anybody!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Kk...now stick to thread and drop your unnecessary anger...anger induces high fever that can lead to Ebola grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I can imagine how angry and pained you are right now. Take it easy ifeanyi! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by brownlord: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: OP you are a funny dude. Jonathan did all he can to rig but it was just too impossible dor him. Jega made sure the wasn't part of the mess... The military indiscriminately arrested APC's leaders. Masked military and dss harrassing people. Thanks to the resilience of Osun Citizens and Social network. Thanks to the Court that barred the Security guys from arresting APC members. Jonathan is a disgrace to democratic process. He deserves no commendation

You this boy stop displaying your foolishness on this forum, I hate this osun resilience trash you guys keep spamming this forum with. Military indiscrimination against who, bring out one osun citizen who was arrested or prevented from going to vote, I don't know the super power the omoluabis would have used to contend the military and militants you guys talked about if gej wanted to rig the election as you claimed, obj did it in 2003 in edo state that result was announced on monday against the peoples wish nothing happened. This nonsense is the reason apc is loosing followers everyday, criticize when need be and stfu if you have nothing to say

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

During OBJ, there was no need even to vote! Results wound show!

As for intimidation of voters, please tell me how there were intimidated! Was there a way of identifying APC voters from the PDP voters?

One thing we agree in common is the error of Omisore candidature and that was because Jonathan did not impose anybody!

Lmao...

You keep shooting yourself in the foot bro!

Was there any primary to pick Omisore? None! It was a directive from Abuja...they hounded Akinbade and Adeleke out of the party because they insisted on primary which Abuja will have none of.

Stop portraying the President as a beacon of democracy......he did everything and anything to subvert the will of the people....I believe he was counseled by voice of reason and elders to allow the wish of the people to manifest...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

During OBJ, there was no need even to vote! Results wound show!

As for intimidation of voters, please tell me how there were intimidated! Was there a way of identifying APC voters from the PDP voters?

So if Jonathan had imposed someone,PDP would have won the election? Just as it happened in Ekiti? Is that what you're insinuating?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by brownlord: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

How did pdp win edo state 2003?
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

You this boy stop displaying your foolishness on this forum, I hate this osun resilience trash you guys keep spamming this forum with. Military indiscrimination against who, bring out one osun citizen who was arrested or prevented from going to vote, I don't know the super power the omoluabis would have used to contend the military and militants you guys talked about if gej wanted to rig the election as you claimed, obj did it in 2003 in edo state that result was announced on monday against the peoples wish nothing happened. This nonsense is the reason apc is loosing followers everyday, criticize when need be and stfu if you have nothing to say
the leaders of APC that were arrested are not Osun indigens? Hahahahha
Bro, Jonathan has done his worst! He can't bite

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by kultimate009: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2014
E no consign me
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

How did pdp win edo state 2003?

Tell us what you know..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lmao...

You keep shooting yourself in the foot bro!

Was there any primary to pick Omisore? None! It was a directive from Abuja...they hounded Akinbade and Adeleke out of the party because they insisted on primary which Abuja will have none of.

Stop portraying the President as a beacon of democracy......he did everything and anything to subvert the will of the people....I believe he was counseled by voice of reason and elders to allow the wish of the people to manifest...

The President is a complete ret@ard! I hate oppression, which has become his trademark.

Is that 4pm appointment still holding?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: So if Jonathan had imposed someone,PDP would have won the election? Just as it happened in Ekiti? Is that what you're insinuating?

not exactly in the sense of winning!

If Jonathan wanted to impose, it wont be Omisore
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: The President is a complete ret@ard! I hate oppression, which has become his trademark.

Is that 4pm appointing still holding?

Yes...we will see by 4pm today....CMD lounge....
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

Sorry...but you have little or no idea of what you are dabbling into.

People like Buruji...Obankoro and Bode George can only work with a candidate like Omisore...and exactly what they impressed on GEJ.

The president was sold a bad product and he bought it....simple!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by brownlord: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: the leaders of APC that were arrested are not Osun indigens? Hahahahha

Leaders like Lai muhammed? How do I know this was not staged? I saw all this with AC.N, politicians can do anything to get public sympathy and win election. I was thinking you tell me how osun people will bring down heaven and fight the military if gej wanted the election in his favor
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by jmaine: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: the leaders of APC that were arrested are not Osun indigens? Hahahahha

If they are acting as nuisance, they will be arrested . . . Stop all this chest beating about resilience, the best candidate won and that was it . . . .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2014
This is why oyinlola is beefing Jonathan because Jonathan ascended to that fraudulent pronouncement of aregberascal's first return.

Osun can goto the dogs they obviously want their "progressive" government and society and come 2015 if they like they can vote for shekau Buhari
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2014
noblezone:

yeah! it won't be Omisore but its certain he will impose someone with a criminal record. We know that's what PDP is known for. Imposing criminals as leaders to rule Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by anago90: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: This is why oyinlola is beefing Jonathan because Jonathan ascended to that fraudulent pronouncement of aregberascal's first return.

Osun can goto the dogs they obviously want their "progressive" government and society and come 2015 if they like they can vote for shekau Buhari

painment all over, so you are not singing your aregbe going home tunes again. you unwanted parasite in the blood vessels of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Rejects Osun Polls by madamoringo(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: This is why oyinlola is beefing Jonathan because Jonathan ascended to that fraudulent pronouncement of aregberascal's first return.

Eboela man is pained! Losers!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modified / Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall / IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.