Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (27243 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by abu12: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/politics/pdp-rejects-osun-gov-election-result/

The Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has rejected the election result declaring Governor Rauf Aregbesola as the winner of the governorship poll.

The PDP agent in the election and State Publicity Secretary, Mr. Bola Ajao, distanced the party from the result after the announcement of the outcome of the poll by the Returning Officer, Prof. bamitale Omole,on Sunday morning, in Osogbo.
Ajao refused to sign the election results form given to agents at the INEC office.

The party spokesman faulted the process of the election, saying some of the figures published were unacceptable.

He said the party had earlier written a petition to INEC, complaining about the election process in some units.

He said, “I cannot sign. We cannot accept the outcome of the election. My principal,
Iyiola Omisore, knows the next line of action. We will decide what to do. We have earlier written a petition to INEC to establish our complaints.”

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by pedel: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
I knew this would happen.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Your acceptance or rejection of the result will not stop Aregbesola from being sworn-in in few months time.
cheesy

cheesy cheesy

86 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by dontjealousme: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.

20 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by abu12: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
They will surely reject 2015 president election when president Ebola jonathan will be kicked out of Aso rock

86 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Bunch of Murderers! Next in line to be disgraced is Ebola jonathan! angry angry angry

72 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Bunch of Murderers! Next in line to be disgraced is Ebola jonathan! angry angry angry

Your mama

39 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by emiye(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
He won with over 100,000 votes difference.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
The initial anger....denial and disbelieve.

That phase of the rejection and loss would soon pass and they will soon come in term with the reality on ground.

24 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: Your acceptance or rejection of the result will not stop Aregbesola from being sworn-in in few months time.
cheesy

cheesy cheesy
very true! cheesy cheesy

30 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Senseless report. The agent of the party is in no position to either reject or accept the results of an election. The leaders of the party and the candidate have that responsibility.

18 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.

Another Idiotic reasoning by a PDP! So APC/Aregbe are now the Presiding Officers who announced the result in different polling units? Look, APC and the media were so smart to cascade the results as it was being announced thereby putting a clog in the wheel of PDP well-oiled rigging machine they wanted to apply at the collation center.

The losers here are:
jonathan,- by eroding the little respect Yorubas have for him, in the manner the small town of Osun was militarized and brutalized.
Omisore- All his life stealings(savings) was lost in the futile election.
Obanikoro- Yoruba have by the events of yesterday identified him as an emerging enemy of Oduduwa.

105 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by kultimate009: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Ogbeni 2014..... If anybody is not satisfied with the will of the people, that person should *In Oshiomole's voice* GO AND ......

26 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

That is fraud.
angry
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2014
People deserve the leadership they get.

Osun is by far the most backward myopic and xenophobic state in the south and that is no overstatement given that osun is in the southwest a region that chooses to isolate itself and then scream marginalization. A scourge to Nigeria with their stance on continuing the status quo with northern Hausa fulani dominace but at the same time proclaiming progressives.

Foolish hypocrites

23 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by dontjealousme: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Whilst the election was running AIT kept reporting falsely that APC was Leading. Other internet agent of APC did the same. i.e. Sahara Reporters, Premium times etc.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: People deserve the leadership they get.

Osun is by far the most backward myopic and xenophobic state in the south and that is no overstatement given that osun is in the southwest a region that chooses to isolate itself and then scream marginalization. A scourge to Nigeria with their stance on continuing the status quo with northern Hausa fulani dominace but at the same time proclaiming progressives.

Foolish hypocrites

Take handkerchief! cry cry cry cry cry

74 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Take handkerchief! cry cry cry cry cry

I lost 50k cos of these osunnites but I know they are bound to lose more in the next 4 yrs

Your mama again for quoting me

11 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2014
I knew Aregbe go win ever since omisore turn down him open debate challenge..... .. ...

Aregbe is d man
God bless osun
God bless Ilorin
God Bless Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts:

I lost 50k cos of these osunnites but I know they are bound to lose more in the next 4 yrs

Your mama again for quoting me

Bad gambler you are! Please dont stake against Buhari Next Year! cheesy grin

Meanwhile, El-Rufai just Changed his facebook profile picture grin

56 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Bad gambler you are! Please dont stake against Buhari Next Year! cheesy grin

That one nah sure banker. Buhari will not even get the supporter of APC broom

U wanna bet? 100k he doesn't get the ticket

9 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by CharlieMaria(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2014
.l
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by hrmkz: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
PDP and Omisore....

Go and D..

8 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by fattbabakay(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Dat Omisore of a tin has notin to offer in Osun,,,I'm sure wot will pain him is not really 4 d fact dat he lost but 4 d fact dat he spent so much millions on a futile endeavour || I no even see ma pdp niggaz 4 church 2day,smh.

20 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by ramdris(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
I would have been disappointed if they did not appeal the results. Yeye Politicians never accepting defeat.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by assana: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Biko make i hear word grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by smudge2079(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Ooh! Same song and dance. 9ija politics is so predictable. Fight fight fight, loot loot loot, kill kill kill, appeal appeal appeal. So boring.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by priscaoge(f): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Alenkakent(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Expected...

I'm so glad APC is winning and they're facing out these useless pdp gays...
Its high tym this country moved forward...
GEJ, don't disgrace urself more with 2015 election... Just bow out

17 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014
lol
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014
[size=50pt]GO AND DIE![/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.