Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (27257 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by 9jahubcom(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
haha
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by johnshagb(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Tha supporters of APC are at it again. But everybody is commending your oga at the top, uncle jona for the credible election. Why the crocodile tears now?

Pdp, lieing since 1900
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by scanp(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
If APC wins PDP will complain if PDP win APC will complain........ Na wa o 4 dis country ooo, if u lose congratulate ur opponent. thumbs up 4 APC

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by princemolak(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Its normal for them to reject it,no one accept defeat easily
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by zicoraads: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Am not surprised, it is normal for Naija politicians to grumble when they don't get their way. I always knew Ogbeni will win, just like I was so sure about Fayose.

Still waiting for the APC to complain about the presence of heavy security as a means to intimidate voters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Tonylyte(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Going to court after election is part of election proccesses in nigeria__UNCLE GEJ.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Gbajabiamila1: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
embarassed
dontjealousme: dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
How do I unlike a post?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by AdetayoS(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: People deserve the leadership they get.

Osun is by far the most backward myopic and xenophobic state in the south and that is no overstatement given that osun is in the southwest a region that chooses to isolate itself and then scream marginalization. A scourge to Nigeria with their stance on continuing the status quo with northern Hausa fulani dominace but at the same time proclaiming progressives.

Foolish hypocrites
Are you okay?
because am nt sure, and am sure you are d one who is d foolish hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Bunch of riff raffs they can go and die for all i care.

The whole of Osun is in jubilation right now

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Bizibi(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2014
they should just accept defeat...the election was free and fair

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by tuffgongjo(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
scanp: If APC wins PDP will complain if PDP win APC will complain........ Na wa o 4 dis country ooo, if u lose congratulate ur opponent. thumbs up 4 APC
naija politics is nothing but a "Circus".

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Abraham2013(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
abu12: They will surely reject 2015 president election when president Ebola jonathan will be kicked out of Aso rock
Pray dat Ebola does not kill u b4 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2014
AdetayoS:
Are you okay?
because am nt sure, and am sure you are d one who is d foolish hypocrite

Your mama is foolish for giving birth to you to later come and quote me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Tonylyte(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Senseless report. The agent of the party is in no position to either reject or accept the results of an election. The leaders of the party and the candidate have that responsibility.
Pdp supporters been objective since 1880.......apc learn from them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by balateef(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Apc should have been the one to challenge Pdp results cos who would av voted for tout,murderer,the one possibly behind Bola ige's death.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by ademoladeji(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Stewpeed pipu...
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by 3Dimension: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Someone is CORNfused right now!!!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: embarassed How do I unlike a post?

I'm sure you meant to say "how do i dislike a post?"

We really need it i tell you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Tonylyte(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Bad gambler you are! Please dont stake against Buhari Next Year! cheesy grin
I will gamble my life for your N50 that Buhari losses come 2015.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Alpet(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Don't mind d PRO, he's a prince in Ikirun and did not win his unit. The election is free and fair that no party can reject d result.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by lebienconnu: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Now comes the much awaited wailing thread for the losers. oya now, keep the tears flowing. Cry me a river, Ogbeni has won.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by postloaded: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
APC's Aregbesola Re-elected Osun State Governor
http://greatloaded.com/naija-news-7/apc's-aregbesola-re-elected-osun-state-governor/
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by pussypounder(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
ok
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by ElFenomeno1: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: Your acceptance or rejection of the result will not stop Aregbesola from being sworn-in in few months time.
cheesy

cheesy cheesy

GBAM
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2014

That is fraud.
Get out n go n sitdown somewer u r nt even ashamed of ursef,u r just saying rubbish r u blind cant u c wat ogbeni is doing in d state if u like go n kill ursef we v sha won!!! E tesojuee Ko seetee, Egbaalowon won Koseegbaa, water Don carry water go...losers dat's who dey r

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by barcaboi(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2014

That is fraud.
it wldav bn easy to ignore but ur stupidity came out strong....even under heavy security, people voted without any drama and yet u stay on nairaland and act like a coward......apc won, accept defeat and let Nigeria be great like how fayemi accepted defeat.....simple
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by rutibaby(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
I don't think dis is d kind of headlines I want 2 see.

Pls, let it be NIGERIA rejects Ebola Virus.

Lol.

New cure 4 Ebola Virus, "always say d Truth. Don't lie oh! Anytime u just lie d virus will come on u automatically".

WE NEED AN EBOLA FREE COUNTRY!!!
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by pdppower: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Whilst the election was running AIT kept reporting falsely that APC was Leading. Other internet agent of APC did the same. i.e. Sahara Reporters, Premium times etc.
So you didn't know that AIT is owned by a PDP like you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Gbajabiamila1: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
PassingShot:

I'm sure you meant to say "how do i dislike a post?"

We really need it i tell you.
Facebook and Nairaland taught me 'unlike'...lol.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Bizibi(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2014
inec really did their job and one still have to give pres Jonathan some credit bcuz election wasn't like this since 93

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by Virgindove(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014

That is fraud.
Are u sure u aren't the FRAUD.
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result by barcaboi(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
PvtParts: People deserve the leadership they get.

Osun is by far the most backward myopic and xenophobic state in the south and that is no overstatement given that osun is in the southwest a region that chooses to isolate itself and then scream marginalization. A scourge to Nigeria with their stance on continuing the status quo with northern Hausa fulani dominace but at the same time proclaiming progressives.

Foolish hypocrites
stupid statement. ...even as a non-indigene of osun, we're proud of them facing the barrel of guns and facing intimidation to vote for who they want.....I respect that, u should.....we both know you wldnt dare go out to vote; God knws I no fit face gun......so they showed Nigerians how to stand up for what's right....dats not backward,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Aregbesola's Victory Speech / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.