Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. (40240 Views)

Successful Nigerian Academics In The Worlds Top Universities. / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by heir01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
CertifiedFreak: Conspiracy theories emanate every minute from this country. Biggest one I keep hearing is Nigeria becoming an economic super-power in 2020(weed our leaders smoke has to come from really good fields)
That's no conspiracy theory bro, we still got 5 years to the set time and we are already Africa's economic super power and arguably the 25th largest in the world. At this rate we might hit the first 20 by 2020.

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by egopersonified(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
AIDS and ebola, very likely to be true.

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Waspy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Conspiracy theories arise for 2 reasons. To make the truth seem a lie and to Make a big fat lie seem true. I allows do the no 3. To believe none

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ibdeals1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
hmm angry

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by oyatmicah(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
dat AIDS sha, nd Boko Haram for Nigeria. even diz Ebola. to b sincere i just f**cking dislike America trying to control d world
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
I advice you all to download and read this book.. 'The secret terrorist " it explained more on the above list
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by musicwriter(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
The death of Diana is not just a conspiracy but true. She was killed to prevent the royal bloodline going to Egypt. The father of Diane's boy friend actually sued the British government to court saying clearly that his son was killed not by accident. Of course you don't expect him to win the British government in a British court. Do you?.

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by lepasharon(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
musicwriter: The death of Diana is not just a conspiracy but true. She was killed to prevent the royal bloodline going to Egypt. The father of Diane's boy friend actually sued the British government to court saying clearly that his son was killed not by accident. Of course you don't expect him to win the British government in a British court. Do you?.

Was she pregnant for the guy
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by musicwriter(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
lepasharon:

Was she pregnant for the guy

Nobody knows for sure as at the time of her death. But, the relationship would have certainly led to a marriage because she already divorced Prince Charles her first husband and she was a fertile woman.
Also of note is that few Months before her death Diana told her close friends that she's having a premonition someone wants to kill her. This one is a fact from the Diana documentary.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Evathyst(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wel, tnx God for conspiracy theories. Thr cld av bn jst one version of evry stories. i.e d version dt d media want us to bliv. Here are my own list of world's unanswered qstns:
1- Who is reali responsible for 9/11 attack?
2- Wat is d real cause of Pope John Paul 1's death?
3- Wat was d true relationship btw Jesus nd Mary Magdalene?
4- who ar doz responsible 4d death of Muritala Muhammad? 4get dt Dimka's scam, he was merely acting on som pple's script.
5- who are d real sponsors of Boko Haram? I cld go on and onto list all of lyf's unanswered qstns. Make judgement day do com abeg, all ds tinz wil be revealed live nd in HD cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Conspiracy theories was Emanated from CIA,so that they keep u busy (solving false equations) while they do the real deal

6 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Conspiracy theories Emanated from CIA,so that they keep u busy (u busy solving false equations) while they do the real deal
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Mutuwa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Conspiracy theories..hahaha.. well the truth is that;
The more you see and read,the less u understand and get more confused.

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by sarmiie(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
JustCare:
I see. though I personally can't prove this but the feeling is just intense in me when some analysis are made.

exactly.......
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Zedric: Yes, i'm an atheist. But, thats not the point. The point is that the church has a shady past and if they could execute that number of women, they could definitely do the above. Besides, there are a lot of gospels written by disciples and followers of Jesus, yet the compilers of the bible chose a few that i'm sure helps to boost whatever they wanted people to believe.
so correct nd on point. Trust dumb and unquestioning Nigerians to fear or question regarding christianity and call people atheist, nonsense, open your eyes, read books, they are more gospels from other disciples and the one about mary but none was included in the bible because it would affect the faith and population of christians.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can't believe I used to take number 6 seriously before.

once upon a time in the dark days of ignorance.............
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Clashydutch(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote
author=Henrypraise]D biggest hoax: U earn a gud salary after 4 days of
payment, d money is gone, n is u kip askin ur sef wat u spent it on. U
sumtyms put d blame on economy or ur boss payin u spiritual money or ur
family.

My broda n sister dis case nai be d strongest hoax[/quote]
conspiracy theorem?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by delishpot: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
16- Illuminati wants to take over the world

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by KeMeTRocky(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2014
delishpot: 16- Illuminati wants to take over the world

hate that sh1t..

niggas will battle you on this dumbass topic until you just have to walk away from the stupidity..
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by delishpot: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2014
KeMeTRocky:

hate that sh1t..

niggas will battle you on this dumbass topic until you just have to walk away from the stupidity..

Ha ha. Na so we see am o. Its taken as seriously as the 2012 end of world mayan calendar.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by iceberylin(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2014
delishpot: 16- Illuminati wants to take over the world
quit believing what y0u arnt sure.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by delishpot: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2014
iceberylin:
quit believing what y0u arnt sure.

As in?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Viewing this topic: sammieguze( m), nkaychee,
Akunyun(m), stanelvis(m), Uchwilliam(m ),
firstEVA( f), KillerBeauty( f), mercato, nathanD ,
abiolababbss , striker9 ( m), publicenemy( m),
galadee (m), CircleOfWilis , ogbeniTafa ,
Ephramed (m), Sylvarresta (m), tolex34 ( m),
helpee , MaziOmenuko, chimoz(m ), cnwamo
(m), Bleeze2 ( m), Dreamflyin( m), hamzom112,
explorer1906 , flow1759 , agog , NIGHTFOX,
Mrval20 (m ), mjconcept(m), Afrocatalyst,
Uniboy, Princefame , Businesstools (m), kingjoe
(m), donmat , rinze, coluwagbemiga, nnafather
( m), sampepe12 , majamajic( m), Samb2403 ,
Blaqsmith (m), crownprince7( m), xamster (m),
lonelypal( m), elohorayodele, kengeorge2013 ,
Nimen (m), Agborman, nelcinn( m), olagockay
( m), labodeolu (m), sapientia1 (m), RAHE3M
( m), kennyz8 (m), willyzmart, kolawaxxy( m),
Ifebube19 , musicwriter (m), Culin( f), olempe
(m), mylesJ, tsolz84 (m), ceejayluv (m), Pzone,
sparkleboy (m), rexkexmilan (m), overboard ,
tunji2003 , PrettySpicey( f), xynerise ( m),
ElFenomeno1, amdx21 , Bigsolo88, mebad ( m),
kgr28 (m), AdmiralPato (m), Kalvan1000 ,
glycee( f), bayonet55 , emmyw , Nihilist , aromzy
and 86 guest(s)
What the Hell :oViewing this topic: sammieguze( m), nkaychee,
and 86 guest(s)
What the Hell

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by YoursGEJ(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2014

5 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by yewaman: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Conspiracy theories, judgement day....
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by henryobinna(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2014
rexkexmilan: Of
of nairaland cheesy
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by olagockay(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2014
DaVinci is quite clear on numba 1 though
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2014
rexkexmilan: Viewing this topic: sammieguze( m), nkaychee,
and 86 guest(s)
What the Hell :oViewing this topic: sammieguze( m), nkaychee,
and 86 guest(s)
What the Hell

are you alright?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Malakh: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2014
They are not theories, they are facts and truths, MSM want you to believe that they are conspiracy theories, MSM won't admit that they are facts, only the dumbed-down see them as conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2014
17) Islam is a religion of peace..that's the biggest hoax in human history.

4 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by optimusprime2(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2014
In Nigeria

"The MKO Incident of june 12" basically, we all know what happened, yet the story keeps having twists.

"Ken Saro wiwa " : the million dollar question, what was the real story behind his execution?

"Boko Haram" : Islamic Terrorist group, mercenaries or political insurgence?

That D.A.M woman: is it just me or ... but a particular female minister associated with NNPC and petroleum/oil & gas affairs is simply untouchable why?

PHCN or NEPA or whatever they are... Is the art of power outage delibrate or due to challenges becuz till today I dont understand

Nigeria, Africa's giant

Nigeria economic superpower by 2020- quoted by Mma Okonjo herself... Scratching my head?

Chibok Girls: Whats the whole truth behind the abductions and whats up with the sudden rise in female bombers?

The first Lady holds a masters degree: ....

Ogbange: Spiritual case or psychological case?

Biafra: no be me go ask this question, but I know y'all understand what I mean...

MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel... contrary to what they say, is there really any difference?

So Nigeria really launched a satellite to space??

3 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by lonelypal(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Henrypraise: D biggest hoax: U earn a gud salary after 4 days of payment, d money is gone, n is u kip askin ur sef wat u spent it on. U sumtyms put d blame on economy or ur boss payin u spiritual money or ur family.

My broda n sister dis case nai be d strongest hoax

grin grin grin You damn funny man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.